• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendrox

Eh, I got this user name on the naruto forums when the Akatsuki leader was unveiled through early spoilers and translation was a bit wonky. I use it interchangeably like Guy and Gai.

Remember when people called pain Akutsuki leader and though he was Minato?

Good times. I remember them well. Also Tobi = Minato lol
Or Tobi = time travel Sasuke

Whoa how the hell did people predicted that? I Thought Tobi was a random Uzumaki because of the Orange swirl makes and the use of chains.

When did people predict Sharingan on the moon?

I was also pretty sure Obito would give Kakashi both of his eyes, and thought I was wrong when he died. Only for him to teleport out of ninja limbo and give his eyes to Kakashi, then leave again. Thank you, Kishimoto, for going so far out of your way to make me right.

Pein

Banned
Didn't Jiraiya say the Sage created the moon with CT? At the very least I'm sure Nagato said/thought it when he used it.

It was probably something I'm not remembering right like the juubi was sealed or som shit in it.

I'm kinda surprised naruto didn't bust out the uzumaki chains yet.

When did people predict Sharingan on the moon?

I was also pretty sure Obito would give Kakashi both of his eyes, and thought I was wrong when he died. Only for him to teleport out of ninja limbo and give his eyes to Kakashi, then leave again. Thank you, Kishimoto, for going so far out of your way to make me right.
I think everyone predicted Obito would give Kakashi the power of both eyes when he died. It would make no sense NOT to. You can't let a power like that die when it could still help save the world.

Pein

Banned
I think everyone predicted Obito would give Kakashi the power of both eyes when he died. It would make no sense NOT to. You can't let a power like that die when it could still help save the world.

you also cant have sasuke shit talking kakashi for years especially after he was robbed of his eye.

Frog-fu

Banned
This is probably my favourite fanart of The Last thus far
tumblr_na0y4j8VjZ1ro5j0to1_500.jpg

Sai actually looks cool as shit.

Also awesome Gintama crossover
tumblr_n36wexVYJX1re980go1_1280.jpg

If you haven't seen Gintama yet, you have done yourself a disservice.

Ninja school
tumblr_mvtnpmyd2v1r3sabqo1_500.png

tumblr_mvtnpmyd2v1r3sabqo2_500.png

tumblr_mvtnpmyd2v1r3sabqo3_500.png

Naruto gets all the bitches
tumblr_n0wrfiw5l91s10vhdo1_500.jpg

I've seen a couple of these
http://31.media.tumblr.com/6d3fef04e3167f300f4b9a3a9bf1cb2c/tumblr_n9iziskDzW1sotvmvo1_1280.png
http://37.media.tumblr.com/63ac3e0c79fc2eb66123b8a840a46eec/tumblr_n9iziskDzW1sotvmvo2_1280.png

I don't even know what this is
tumblr_n9iavgZFpN1rn2uc5o1_400.gif

Some other cool stuff
tumblr_n6cubrpnpQ1rc3ipko1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1gw75mLP81rktjajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1y3xoB6xV1r5wdvfo1_400.gif

tumblr_nag4awobu81tcol2ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9ageiQOfI1sj48nvo1_r2_500.jpg

tumblr_n973v4jUaq1thwlfso1_500.png

tumblr_n8xjgxcN8J1thud14o1_500.jpg

Frog-fu

Banned
If the manga ends and i don´t see Kakashi´s face, i will be very irritated.

I don't think we'll see it. Kishimoto said something to the effect of "I planned on showing it much earlier, but now we're this far, I can't live up to expectations" - something like that, in response to a question.

Damn Frog that's some amazing stuff there. Love some good fan art.

Professor Orochimaru you're not supposed to dissect the students!

Also the Saukra/Naruto and Karin/Sasuke one is kawaii.

-Ryn

Banned
Naruto gets all the bitches
tumblr_n0wrfiw5l91s10vhdo1_500.jpg
I like to think that this is the canon Naruto with a marry them all ending (is marriage even a thing in the Naruto universe?) or that every movie is it's own universe where romantic plots actually get resolved
or make any progress at all really

That fanart was great.

Frog-fu

Banned
Damn Frog that's some amazing stuff there. Love some good fan art.

Professor Orochimaru you're not supposed to dissect the students!

Also the Saukra/Naruto and Karin/Sasuke one is kawaii.

Yeah, the Naruto fandom can get really creative.

I would have had Hashirama as a dance teacher since he loves to use the word dance when he's fighting.

Also NaruSaku/SasuKarin is canon, damn it!

I like to think that this is the canon Naruto with a marry them all ending (is marriage even a thing in the Naruto universe?) or that every movie is it's own universe where romantic plots actually get resolved
or make any progress at all really

That fanart was great.

Someone made one huge piece with all the filler girls Naruto came into contact with. It was a little too graphic.

-Ryn

Banned
This is as close as we get to an official Kakashi reveal for now…

03.png

04.png
Oh my...

I'm not gay. But if I were...
Nothing would happen because Kakashi doesn't take it up the chocolate speedway

Yeah, the Naruto fandom can get really creative.

I would have had Hashirama as a dance teacher since he loves to use the word dance when he's fighting.

Also NaruSaku/SasuKarin is canon, damn it!

Someone made one huge piece with all the filler girls Naruto came into contact with. It was a little too graphic.
...graphic? (・・?)

I prefer NaruSaku
or even a one true threesome, those lovely filler ladies aside
. In the end though I have no idea who it's gonna be. Kishimoto is going back and forth between NaruSaku and NaruHina. Guess we will wait and see.

I hope Kishi never reveals who Naruto ends up with, he just draws a vague silhouette and a speech bubble

its what the shippers deserve.

What if they show a distant future where Naruto is much older. He has a kid with Sakura but then the kid is shown with the byakugan eyes. Fade to black.

Frog-fu

Banned
By the end of that comic the dogs all realise they had it completely wrong by the way.

I guess if you want to have a good idea what Kakashi would look like without his mask you could just take a good look at his dad and imagine him younger.

...graphic? (・・?)

I prefer NaruSaku
or even a one true threesome, those lovely filler ladies aside
. In the end though I have no idea who it's gonna be. Kishimoto is going back and forth between NaruSaku and NaruHina. Guess we will wait and see.

Very graphic.

MikeMyers

Did you enjoy the Red Ribbon saga of dragon ball, where the protagonist, with zero fucks given, stared straight in the face of a giant, unopposed political and/or Military force, boldly proclaimed "Get the hell out of my way/I'm going to kick your ass," and then proceed to raise hell wherever they walked until they made good on that promise? Do you enjoy the power of motherfucking friendship? Villains you love to hate? The grandest of adventures and age of exploration type shit? Then you will love One Piece. There's a good reason why it's sold roughly as well as Dragon Ball and Naruto combined.

This sounds more like an advertisement for Pokemon rather than One Piece.

Frog-fu

Banned
Can someone please tell me why someone people (not anyone here afaik) still think Naruto and Sasuke are equals? I mean, for real?

DedValve

Banned
I'm almost caught up. I'm on 685. Glad to see the Byakuugan isn't completely forgotten, I was hoping that would make a return. Madaras "death" was lame as hell and honestly I don't even want him back.

-Ryn

Banned
I'm almost caught up. I'm on 685. Glad to see the Byakuugan isn't completely forgotten, I was hoping that would make a return. Madaras "death" was lame as hell and honestly I don't even want him back.
He's forever united with his Waifu though. In every possible way.

Frog-fu

Banned
Only people who think that are fanboys of the sauce.

Kakashi > Sasuke now. DEALWITHIT.

If there is one thing that really annoys me about Uchiha power ups it's that there are fans that somehow think that eye power ups make them stronger physically. Like, how is Sasuke faster (not counting his teleportation jutsu) now than he was when he fought against A?

-Ryn

Banned
If there is one thing that really annoys me about Uchiha power ups it's that there are fans that somehow think that eye power ups make them stronger physically. Like, how is Sasuke faster (not counting his teleportation jutsu) now than he was when he fought against A?
Can someone please tell me why someone people (not anyone here afaik) still think Naruto and Sasuke are equals? I mean, for real?
Sasuke will be as powerful as Kishimoto needs him to be. That's the true power of the Uchiha.
Naruto is still better though

Sasuke is a scrub and always has been.

Embarrassed by Haku
Got wrecked by Rock Lee
Molested by Orochimaru
Naruto got soft and didn't beat him when he could
An act of god saved him from Deidara
Itachi straight up wanted to lose
Got killed by Bee three times over
Destroyed by the kages
Danzo couldn't even use his best move cause he needed to save it for Obito
Got schooled by Madara
Useless against Kaguya

-Ryn

Banned
Was browsing another forum and came across this.
So what if Naruto's "Obito is the coolest" line was actually just an excuse to cop a feel?

pa3BqZL.jpg

It's like Naruto already forgot what a massive shit head Obito was. Dude wanted to live in adream land all because "Rin." You don't see Kakshi acting like a lil bitch about circumstances. The Uchias are the most bitchmade characters shonen history.

-Ryn

Banned
I wonder if Kishimoto has just kind of given up on getting this series to make any kind of sense. Now he's just trying to see how far he can take it.

Sasuke is a scrub and always has been.

Embarrassed by Haku
Got wrecked by Rock Lee
Molested by Orochimaru
Naruto got soft and didn't beat him when he could
An act of god saved him from Deidara
Itachi straight up wanted to lose
Got killed by Bee three times over
Destroyed by the kages
Danzo couldn't even use his best move cause he needed to save it for Obito
Got schooled by Madara
Useless against Kaguya

But he whooped Naruto ass when they fought lol, without a bijuu fueling him.

-Ryn

Banned
But he whooped Naruto ass when they fought lol, without a bijuu fueling him.
Sharingan wasn't really the ass pull it is now back then but it still gave one hell of an advantage. If he didn't have it (or the curse mark) and Naruto didn't have the Kyubbi boost later on I wonder how the battle would've gone down...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but Sharingan was much better when it was used primarily for reading other people's movements and copying their techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom