• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-hate-u

KmVyTUC.png

Naruto sticking it where it hurts lolol

CronoShot

I would say Kakashi's now top tier, but Sakura also getting a hit in pretty much signifies Kishi just wants to make everyone in Team 7 look good.

Except Sasuke lol.

Erigu

This shit just needs to end. Thankfully it is about to.
The Hokage were clearly about to do something, so we're not quite there yet.
Perhaps Madara will come back? He still has to be converted to the Church of Naruto, after all. Also, didn't Hashirama give Sasuke a technique (because you apparently can simply "give" those), at some point?

Spongebob

Banned
It's bad enough that Kakashi outdid Sasuke. What makes it more painful is that he did it with derivatives of Sasuke's most used technqiues.

It shits on Sasuke's developments.

Frog-fu

Banned
Also credit where credit is due, Sakura is the only member of Team 7 that didn't literally get their power up given to them. She has no godlike lineage or KKG. Just her own skill. You best respect.

It's bad enough that Kakashi outdid Sasuke. What makes it more painful is that he did it with derivatives of Sasuke's most used technqiues.

It shits on Sasuke's developments.

To be fair, Kakashi created Chidori yet didn't use it half as much, so this feels great. :p

Also, didn't Hashirama give Sasuke a technique (because you apparently can simply "give" those), at some point?
I'm still confused about how people are giving their eyes to other people. Like, before I thought that they'd have to be transplanted with medical ninjutsu or something, but then they became something you could either just gave out like candy with your bare hands are store anywhere, until it became something that can be given metaphysically or magically without the use of any jutsu.

And there's only one rightful villain who will never fall for Naruto's talk no jutsu, whom I've been hoping that Kishimoto has been setting up as the true and final villain for a long time now. (But it will never happen.)

I'm calling it now. Sauce will keep some of his power up thanks to some jutsu whereas both Naurto and Kakashi will lose theirs.

Oro will take over Sauce's body while everyone's celebrating the end of the war and he'll be the real final boss.

It is written.

Spongebob

Banned
Also credit where credit is due, Sakura is the only member of Team 7 that didn't literally get their power up given to them. She has no godlike lineage or KKG. Just her own skill. You best respect.

To be fair, Kakashi created Chidori yet didn't use it half as much, so this feels great. :p

Sure, but did he really have to use the one Chidori that Sasuke has uniquely for himself? That and the use of the flying Susano both take away from Sasuke's accomplishments.

Frog-fu

Banned
Sure, but did he really have to use the one Chidori that Sasuke has uniquely for himself? That and the use of the flying Susano both take away from Sasuke's accomplishments.

Payback for calling Kakashi useless. :p

At least Sasuke will keep his powers.
Probably.

jiggle

It's cute that kishi threw sakura and kakashi a bone

Refresh my drink
What were sucksuke's accomplishments?
Plural?

Refresh my drink
What were sucksuke's accomplishments?
Plural?

He killed a white zetsu?

And while it's not an accomplishment, he did partly disable one of the strongest Kage. Although that was more to do with that Kage's stubbornness...

He beat Danzo I guess? It could be argued that he wasn't fighting at full capacity as he was holding something back for Obito, but that was a clean win for Sauce and Danzo didn't even do much with his last jutsu either, the one I'm assuming he referenced earlier in the fight as keeping in reserve for Obito.

lol kishi doesn't give a fuck. just handing out power ups left and right. i guess this is pretty much him always saying some bullshit like this is the year of kakashi or sakura at every event.

hoping naruto wraps up in the next 10-15 chapters.

Frog-fu

Banned
What did Kakashi mean with Team 7's last mission?

I'll be honest, kinda disappointed Sakura didn't get Slug Sage Mode. :/ Maybe next time.

Nephtis

lol kishi doesn't give a fuck. just handing out power ups left and right. i guess this is pretty much him always saying some bullshit like this is the year of kakashi or sakura at every event.

hoping naruto wraps up in the next 10-15 chapters.

Can you blame him though? He's been at it for how many years? At the end i'd also be like, fuck it, not limiting myself to the very rules i established long ago. I'm gonna be finished anyway so i'll just do whatever comes to mind lol

Ryoku

The fuck was Naruto doing? xd
tumblr_nalfjcxyrX1s0cse0o1_500.jpg
It's a way for Naruto to distract Kaguya by making a commotion that would hide the real Sasuke behind all the clones. Also, the Sasuke that tells Naruto to take him halfway there to jump is actually Naruto leading Kaguya to believe that they're going to do something that will force her to react in a certain manner and can follow up with the actual plan. Technically that Sasuke could have flown right up to her since it's Naruto, but she would've seen through it all. This chapter has pretty good detail behind it.

Someone wanna explain what exactly the kamui shurikens were? As in what is going on? Also Kamui Raikiri. I assume Kakashi just slips his body through while keeping the arm of his Raikiri materialized so he can jab her with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom