• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Kakashi said this was Team 7's last mission I got teary eyed....

team-7.jpg

;____;

Team 7 are the greatest

RedAssedApe

Banned
I'm calling it now. Sauce will keep some of his power up thanks to some jutsu whereas both Naurto and Kakashi will lose theirs.

Oro will take over Sauce's body while everyone's celebrating the end of the war and he'll be the real final boss.

It is written.

and jiraiya is really alive and saves the day. perfect ending.

So no real explanation on how Kakashi can use PS, without EMS or how his body can handle it besides "Obito you powered up from the 6 Paths transformation, as I thought..."

Ffs this chapter would have been perfect if Kishi would just TRY to rationalize these powerups.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
That's good because kishimoto has been fellating him for years at the expense of other characters.

People say this but I don't understand. In fact the opposite has been the truth in my eyes; Kishimoto always pictured him as this annoying, abrasive brat that always picked the wrong choices despite the tutelage and companionship of many characters around him.

She doesn't have any real fighting style it seems, it's not surprising. She's just OP because of other reasons.

To be fair, she predates fighting style. Jutsus were created during her lifetime. They was no taijutsu.

Kakashi is so OP. Gigantic Kamui shuriken's that can send anything it touches to another dimension, Phasing (what susanoo doesn't tank, slips right through), Kamui Raikiri!!

KAKASHI SENSEI!!!!!

Also that was a great strategy at the end.

Edit: The problem with Sasuke was that he got techniques given to them without any training. I don't think we have a training arc with him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
People say this but I don't understand. In fact the opposite has been the truth in my eyes; Kishimoto always pictured him as this annoying, abrasive brat that always picked the wrong choices despite the tutelage and companionship of many characters around him.
I see it this way, too. He's a naturally talented jerk written to make Naruto and his hard work and effort look better.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
I'm so happy for Kakashi that he's going to be my perma avatar, sorry Ichigo you are gone bro. Kakashi the legend.

Very deserving character.

Anyone seeing how masterfully Naruto as a series is seemingly drawing to a close? I know a good amount of people are pissed with the power up shit but I gotta say I find it very satisfying for some reason.

I ain't even mad.jpg

You can't tell because of the mask, but Kakashi has the biggest smile I've ever seen.

Edit: Re-read the chapter. Yeah this is a good one.

Welfare

O MY GOD

Just the chapter to wake up too. Sauce being jealous, Naruto being smart with shadow clones, Sakura getting a punch on the big baddie (blind spot of the Byakugan?) and Kakashi cementing himself as my second favorite shin-obi.

Great chapter, but what about the Hokage and Hagoromo? Are they cutting down the tree? Creating a portal for Team 7 to come back? I thought they would help in the battle somehow.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
There's so much fanart/so many shops of unmasked Kakashi that it's ridiculous. Funny thing is, they all look about the same.

This is the closest thing we've gotten from Kishimoto:

Despite all the mystery surrounding his face, I think it's pretty clear what he generally looks like, lol.

Also, this chapter was good. I didn't get the title reference until it was pointed out earlier in this thread. We haven't seen Team 7 like this since the Zabuza arc, and I'm getting similar vibes. I wish Team 7 had stuck together for a longer time before Sasuke left.

The will, even if Kaguya gets sealed right now. She unleashed a huge black sphere. Kakashi should warp it away anyway and cement his status as Swagkashi of the sharingansta.

Namikaze1

I thought he already was known as that, Winterfang? :p

Anyway, great chapter, and what a wonderful Team 7 moment. If only they were fighting someone worthy of being the final end boss. Someone like Madara, who knows how to fight. Kaguya has been rather boring.

I mean look at this:
tumblr_mqkm8qkoDy1rrd7wro1_500.gif

YvTtup.gif

4jITrXP.gif

tumblr_n9jz1kdgOK1tekni4o1_500.gif

original.gif

He would have been far more of a challenge than this alien creature thing they are fighting right now. Fucking Zetsu wanting his mama!

There was a time where Kishi had said Sasuke was his favourite character and Sasuke was number 1 in the character polls.

Not much has changed though. Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi have pretty much always been the top 3.

-Ryn

Banned
Well that was a chapter.

Had some pretty good moments like Sasuke's face or Sakura being thrown a bone so she feels useful. The Kamui shurikens were actually pretty cool. I don't know where the idea that anyone will lose their powers is coming from.

I wonder how everyone in the regular dimension are doing. The Hokages are probably playing patty cake and making fun of the stumps where Minato's arms should be.

I thought he already was known as that, Winterfang? :p

Anyway, great chapter, and what a wonderful Team 7 moment. If only they were fighting someone worthy of being the final end boss. Someone like Madara, who knows how to fight. Kaguya has been rather boring.
Ya know, I think he could've totally worked as a supporting villain. However as the evil mastermind behind everything that's wrong with the Naruto world he just became a villain sue (though that was just bad writing). He just got less and less cool as things progressed. He became impossibly powerful and only got more powerful because reasons. Then he was body snatched by his bunny girl Waifu.

Namikaze1

Ya know, I think he could've totally worked as a supporting villain. However as the evil mastermind behind everything that's wrong with the Naruto world he just became a villain sue (though that was just bad writing). He just got less and less cool as things progressed. He became impossibly powerful and only got more powerful because reasons. Then he was body snatched by his bunny girl Waifu.
Still would be better than bunny girl waifu. The only memorable things she has done so far are kill Obito and putting everyone aside from four now three under the infinity tsukiyumi. Other than that, she's been terrible. All she has done is keep a safe distance from Team 7, specifically Naruto and Sasuke. Madara would be all up in their shit.

Still would be better than bunny girl waifu. The only memorable things she has done so far are kill Obito and putting everyone aside from four now three under the infinity tsukiyumi. Other than that, she's been terrible. All she has done is keep a safe distance from Team 7, specifically Naruto and Sasuke. Madara would be all up in their shit.

This.

Easily the worse villain ever in a shonen series. Id even take Garlic Jr and the spice boys over her anyday. Madara, you better come back.

Village

Lol its not gonna be their last mission. When Orochimaru pulls a heel and absorbs Kagura, then the real fight begins.

you say this as a joke

That sounds like some bullshit that would happen.

Sasuke is looking as bad as Yondaime now. Hasn't done anything in how long? lol

Give it a minute
He didn't get the asura's wrath power up for nothing.

If you know naruto, they gonna come up with some bullshit.

" oh look now sauske because of reasons has 3 special eyes and they can see into the future slightly and he can predict shit and make it nothappen "

Nice panel at the end, and I really hope this is it for Kaguya. Now we return to Madara somehow (surely the absorption/transformation wasn't his end) and let this war end.

lol Sasuke fanboys/girls are probably crying and bitching all over the internets right now. Good stuff good stuff. Seeing team 7 wreck things is always worth the price of admission. And I'm glad Kakashi combined Kamui with those techniques since it seemed like a natural progression.

I doubt it's over though. The Tensei's are gonna get there and be like "oh nvm they did it without us k bye". I doubt it. Also Kishimoto has made a point of giving everyone their moment. Sasuke is going to get his. Sakura got to help save the sauce and get a punch in, Kakashi gets to be a super badass, Naruto gets to do everything. Sasuke is next.

And there's only one rightful villain who will never fall for Naruto's talk no jutsu, whom I've been hoping that Kishimoto has been setting up as the true and final villain for a long time now. (But it will never happen.)

Yeah...Orochimaru ruined.

The only Sasuke vs Naruto fight I can see is if Orochimaru takes over Sasuke's body. Been waiting forever for it to happen, having to suffer through Obito, Madara and Kaguya. Despite those characters' big fancy feats they all bored me to death.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I like how Sakura was only able to deliver a punch because the opponent is a woman lol

sakura.jpg

It's such a terrible, unnatural exchange.

"DON'T FORGET ME! WE BOTH HAVE VAGINAS! BUT I'M A BETTER WOMAN THAN YOU! YEAAAAAAH!"

It's such a terrible, unnatural exchange.

"DON'T FORGET ME! WE BOTH HAVE VAGINAS! BUT I'M A BETTER WOMAN THAN YOU! YEAAAAAAH!"
there's another translation that had it as "I'm still here, and from one woman to another, I'm not taking your crap".

Which is essentially the same but sounds a lot more natural than "we're both women...".

edit: beaten

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
When did Kaguya grow her arm back?

And I can't believe she fell for Naruto putting the black balls on a clone again.

People like Madara because he is cool but if they all had these power ups while fighting him, Madara would have died in 3 seconds. Kaguya has been staying alive specifically because her god like powers with dimensions and whatnot.

When did Kaguya grow her arm back?

After the bunny transforms into the goudama and she materializes next to it.

I'm hoping this is the end for Kaguya. I have a feeling in the next few chapters, this might be the last of the Naruto Manga.

Nah, as I said I think Madara is still left and then Naruto vs Sasuke. Though if this is really supposed to end before the movie comes out not sure how Kishi is going to cram all that into 14 (?) chapters.

Namikaze1

People like Madara because he is cool but if they all had these power ups while fighting him, Madara would have died in 3 seconds. Kaguya has been staying alive specifically because her god like powers with dimensions and whatnot.
Madara was about to go in hard after brushing aside Gai and laughing off the damage Gai dealt on him. All that came to an end when Zetsu chose to call for his mama. Kaguya hasn't show why she should be feared yet. She has all this power yet chooses to keep a safe distance. Seriously, we know that it took the combined power of Hagoromo and his brother to beat their mom. After years of hearing how OP the Rikudou Sennin was/is, I expected Kaguya to be even stronger than that. You would think that with all that power, Kaguya would have such an easy time dealing with three brats and two broken men. Madara showed how terrifying he is in battle, with and without the Ten Tails chakra. Kaguya still hasn't and now it seems she will never do so due to things soon coming to a close.

Spongebob

Banned
lol Sasuke fanboys/girls are probably crying and bitching all over the internets right now. Good stuff good stuff. Seeing team 7 wreck things is always worth the price of admission. And I'm glad Kakashi combined Kamui with those techniques since it seemed like a natural progression.

I doubt it's over though. The Tensei's are gonna get there and be like "oh nvm they did it without us k bye". I doubt it. Also Kishimoto has made a point of giving everyone their moment. Sasuke is going to get his. Sakura got to help save the sauce and get a punch in, Kakashi gets to be a super badass, Naruto gets to do everything. Sasuke is next.

Why is everyone assuming that? They aren't going to fight Kaguya.

Please stop with 'Sasuke's time to shine' nonsense, it's not happening.

luckyguess

Neo Member
Did anyone else notice from this chapter that Sasuke apparently has the ability to instantly swap places with a person/object he's looking at?

Why is everyone assuming that? They aren't going to fight Kaguya.

Please stop with 'Sasuke's time to shine' nonsense, it's not happening.
Uhh maybe I'm misremembering but the last time we saw the tenseis they were with the sage and he mentioned a plan of some sort.

Also I'm going off of what we have seen for sasuke. Every character has had a time to shine after seeming useless.

luckyguess

Neo Member
He swapped places with Sakura's vest.

And also with his sword when they fought against one-eyed Madara. (I think? Need to check.)

Ok, that just goes to show how difficult it can be to interpret what's going on in these panels sometimes. I need to re-read some of these chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom