• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyguess

Neo Member
I'm excited to see Sasuke's attitude once this war is over. It doesn't seem like he gives a shit what anyone thinks and said he WILL be Hokage. Sounds dictator style. could also be the catalyst for the big fight with Naruto. Who's philosophy will the future come from.

Takes some balls for him to make that declaration when he was walking around talking about destroying the village like a day before that. He'd be lucky if they'd still let him inside the village, much less their leader. But hey, people in this manga tend to forgive people quickly so...

Maybe Orochimaru can give his run for hokage another shot while we're at it.

I like Sasuke's motive to try to change the ninja system though. I think it's a good one. I really don't want to just see him killed by Naruto or be completely outside of everyone's consideration. Not saying he should be hokage of the leaf.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I like Sasuke's motive to try to change the ninja system though. I think it's a good one. I really don't want to just see him killed by Naruto or be completely outside of everyone's consideration. Not saying he should be hokage of the leaf.

"It isn't that if you become Hokage everyone will acknowledge you... It's the ones who are acknowledged that can become Hokage."

Naruto has earned the village's adoration many times over. He's been ready to be acknowledged as Hokage since he defeated Pain. All he needed/needs is some more experience/maturing.

Sasuke abandoned the leaf and allied himself with arguably its biggest existential threat. People might be willing to forgive him for his wrongdoings because of his assistance in the war, but they won't be willing to acknowledge him over Tsundade or all hokage candidates other than Sasuke (Kakashi, Naruto, Shikaku if he's revived, even Shikamaru). At least, not for several years.

Kakashi will be Hokage and Naruto/Sasuke will be like Hashirama/Madara in the flashback when they were working together to build the village. I still think that parallel exists for a reason.

"It isn't that if you become Hokage everyone will acknowledge you... It's the ones who are acknowledged that can become Hokage."

Naruto has earned the village's adoration many times over. He's been ready to be acknowledged as Hokage since he defeated Pain. All he needed/needs is some more experience/maturing.

Sasuke abandoned the leaf and allied himself with arguably its biggest existential threat. People might be willing to forgive him for his wrongdoings because of his assistance in the war, but they won't be willing to acknowledge him over Tsundade or all hokage candidates other than Sasuke (Kakashi, Naruto, Shikaku if he's revived, even Shikamaru)

I literally just said i'm not saying he should be hokage. Every time I bring that up someone always likes to go on a tangent about how he shouldn't be hokage >_>

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I literally just said i'm not saying he should be hokage. Every time I bring that up someone always likes to go on a tangent about how he shouldn't be hokage >_>

And I'm saying why he will be completely out of consideration for a while :)

Oh My God, I didn't even though of that possibility. Please be the canon ending.

I mean either way, I know he's done a lot wrong, but I feel like he's been a tool from the start. He was a victim of the system. His motivations make sense to me and I wouldn't want him to not have a significant impact on achieving his goal.

Oh My God, I didn't even though of that possibility. Please be the canon ending.

Are you saying Naruto should or shouldn't kill him?

I mean either way, I know he's done a lot wrong, but I feel like he's been a tool from the start. He was a victim of the system. His motivations make sense to me and I wouldn't want him to not have a significant impact on achieving his goal.
I don't think he should be Hokage but I agree that he should be forgiven. Casting aside the last Uchiha left just perpetuates the cycle of hatred when one of the main themes of the series is to pick a path that ends it.

Like I keep saying. It's a very close situation to Hashirama/Madara. Naruto and Sasuke will work together to unify everyone. Not sure what will happen to the current ninja system though.

Nah, I'd rather Sasuke just bugger off and sulk in some remote cabin for the rest of his life.

But if he is alive, he wouldn't be reunited with his brother in hell.

Edit: It just never occurred me, Naruto killing Sasuke, THE Sasuke? Never saw it as a possibility or option.

luckyguess

Neo Member
Why not? You know if he does talk no jutsu on Kaguya, we'd be hit with her whole backstory. I'm interested more than anyone else he's pulled that shit on to know what her deal is.

I don't think he should be Hokage but I agree that he should be forgiven. Casting aside the last Uchiha left just perpetuates the cycle of hatred when one of the main themes of the series is to pick a path that ends it.

Like I keep saying. It's a very close situation to Hashirama/Madara. Naruto and Sasuke will work together to unify everyone. Not sure what will happen to the current ninja system though.

Yeah I have no idea what he has planned to change the system, but I think it's a step in the right direction.

And I don't understand those who just want him to straight up die at this point. Is it just hate fueled? Can't people see that Sasuke has been largely a tool throughout his life? (and please look up the definition of that because people just like to use that word as a generic insult for some reason) Now that he has realized the flaws of the ninja system, and has a goal to change it so he can minimize the amount of people that end up like him, I don't see why people would like to just see him die without doing anything to accomplish that.

Niks

I don't think the fight is over yet. Kaguya is probably going to possess one of the three, and I think it's either going to be Sasuke (Naruto's supposed best friend) or Sakura (the one he loves) which will make it impossible for him to kill her. If it's Sakura, then I can see Naruto fight Sasuke to keep him from attacking her. If it's Sasuke, I can see Naruto fighting him to incapacitate him.

That could work, would be great.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
finally caught up with the reading

when obito sacrifices himself to save kakashi, then he sees rin and tells her to wait so he can give his sharingan to kakashi.....them feels :'(

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I don't think the fight is over yet. Kaguya is probably going to possess one of the three, and I think it's either going to be Sasuke (Naruto's supposed best friend) or Sakura (the one he loves) which will make it impossible for him to kill her. If it's Sakura, then I can see Naruto fight Sasuke to keep him from attacking her. If it's Sasuke, I can see Naruto fighting him to incapacitate him.

Whatever is going to happen, the Hokage are going to be involved in some capacity, I think.

There's some cool edits going around like this one. I'll post a few more later.
tumblr_nalsk1PIek1ryce57o1_500.png
tumblr_nam2lln4Zk1rdv8fho1_500.png

if that does happen I can't help but think it will be Sakura. There are a lot of parrallels between kakashi's team when he was a child and narutos team. Rin was killed "for a specific reason" and I have a feeling if it is Sakura either naruto or Sasuke will have to kill her. Maybe Sasuke will kill her and then naruto fights sasuke.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
So I heard that the sound village isn't actually a village and that it's just largely made up of Orochimaru's bases
Sound is such a unique concept to base ninja techniques around. It's a shame it was left behind in part 1.

I feel like all I ever do in this thread is talk about wasted potential, which admittedly Naruto does have a lot of... but I really do love this series, I swear.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
The new naruto movie takes place years after the war, so obviously they win

but naruto and sasuke have like god powers so I doubt anyone will ever beat them.

Honestly this manga feels a lot like the Buu saga in DBZ where buu just got so powerful and stupid and ended up a good guy

Jigolo

I don't think it's over. Didn't the SO6P say that the Hokage are essential to help seal Kaguya? It was probably 5-6 chapters ago

I don't think it's over. Didn't the SO6P say that the Hokage are essential to help seal Kaguya? It was probably 5-6 chapters ago

i don't think he said they were essential but he was shown speaking to them so they might come into play again with Madara

also Kakashi's Susanoo/Sharingan is so OP. How many times can he use Kamui now? Isn't he basically invincible if he can just phase through everything. Does he even have an Eternal Mangekyo like Sasuke?

i don't think he said they were essential but he was shown speaking to them so they might come into play again with Madara

also Kakashi's Susanoo/Sharingan is so OP. How many times can he use Kamui now? Isn't he basically invincible if he can just phase through everything. Does he even have an Eternal Mangekyo like Sasuke?

There's only 2 people to ever have the EMS.

But...really though...

Kaguya....

Someone ACTUALLY manage to hit that...twice at bare minimum...

Takes a whole new meaning to sticking your dick in crazy

Sound is such a unique concept to base ninja techniques around. It's a shame it was left behind in part 1.

I feel like all I ever do in this thread is talk about wasted potential, which admittedly Naruto does have a lot of... but I really do love this series, I swear.
No, I know how you feel. Part 1 was pretty exciting in terms of potential with the villages, unique ninja (such as Zabuza) and things like that but... Shit, I don't know really. It's cool where it is, y'know, all Dragonball Z and shit but I do miss Part 1 quite a bit.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Nope, that's what makes him styling all over the Sause so hilarious. The Sause has like 3 magic eyes at level 100 and is still getting outdone by a dude with 2 magic eyes at level 50. Dat skill gap is murder.

I can't lie...I had the biggest smile on my face...it was nice to see Team 7 really back in action again. Everyone had their vital part to play. We probably have like another 50 chapters to go before we get to the END of the war though. But it was a nice sentiment for this week nonetheless

Majine

Banned
It's not over til Kaguya takes them to her home world on another planet. Because lets face it, this series lost its cohesiveness long ago, might aswell take it even further in the opposite direction.

Nope, that's what makes him styling all over the Sause so hilarious. The Sause has like 3 magic eyes at level 100 and is still getting outdone by a dude with 2 magic eyes at level 50. Dat skill gap is murder.

I mean...It kind of makes sense since Kakashi is probably more skilled than Sasuke...but it doesn't really make any sense at all lol

There's only 2 people to ever have the EMS.

wouldn't it be three? Madara, Itachi, Sasuke? Or did Madara not have an Eternal

edit: nvm Itachi didn't have one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom