• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NASA Denies Running a Child Slave Colony on Mars

Brakke

Banned
http://www.thedailybeast.com/nasa-denies-that-its-running-a-child-slave-colony-on-mars

170629-collins-nasa-child-mars-colony-hero_wucmn7

Guy Webster said:
There are no humans on Mars. There are active rovers on Mars. There was a rumor going around last week that there weren’t. There are. But there are no humans.

whoever could have originated this rumor? said:
On Thursday’s program, the InfoWars host [Alex Jones] welcomed guest Robert David Steele onto The Alex Jones Show, which airs on 118 radio stations nationwide, to talk about kidnapped children he said have been sent on a two-decade mission to space.

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,” said Steele. “So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”

Jones echoed Steele, saying “clearly they don’t want us looking into what is happening” because “every time probes go over they turn them off.”

Alex Jones misunderstanding someone blowing him off said:
I’ve been told by high level NASA engineers that you have no idea

unexpected escalation said:
On Thursday’s Infowars broadcast, Steele alleged the kidnapped children were not only being kidnapped for space labor, but also murdered for their blood and bone marrow.[...]

“This is the original growth hormone,” said Jones.

Terrorize me to adrenalize my blood and then murder me if old.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Not just kidnapped to work as slave labor on Mars but also have their organs harvested? You've gone too far NASA

Fact: Disney made a movie called Mars Needs Moms in 2011
Fact: the movie bombed in America because of the government
Fact: Mars kids do need moms

It all checks out, folks. THE PROOF IS OUT THERE.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
The slaves are the kids from New Town. 😮 It all makes sense now.

Alex Jones deserves not to have custody of other lifeforms.

This story is funny at first glance but people like him and others that profit from saying outlandish statements need to face consequences.

I'd say that someone should think of the children, but someone already did because Alex Jones is not the legal guardian of his own children.

Madness

I swear I am so sick of YouTube full of all this conspiracy shit. I wanted to search where the ISS was live feed they have and got millions of videos on martians on mars, humans on mars, why the earth is flat etc. Who watches this junk? If people doubt American legitimacy, China and India routinely show things like a curved Earth, their rovers crashing into the moon or mars etc.

Mohasus

This is highly suspicious. Usually companies just say "we don't comment on rumors". I think he is into something.

sphagnum

Banned
I swear I am so sick of YouTube full of all this conspiracy shit. I wanted to search where the ISS was live feed they have and got millions of videos on martians on mars, humans on mars, why the earth is flat etc. Who watches this junk? If people doubt American legitimacy, China and India routinely show things like a curved Earth, their rovers crashing into the moon or mars etc.

I watch that stuff a lot for fun. But I never met someone who actually believed any of it until my brother in law's family was over for Memorial Day and his dad started trying to tell my dad about how aliens built the pyramids and how Nibiru is coming back (I guess he didnt get the memo that 2012 already came and went). When my dad asked for his sources he said, literally, "I watch a lot of the youtubes."

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Fact: Disney made a movie called Mars Needs Moms in 2011
Fact: the movie bombed in America because of the government
Fact: Mars kids do need moms

It all checks out, folks. THE PROOF IS OUT THERE.
No wonder Damon won best comedy. Life on Mars is perfect for kids!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Stanly Kubrick isn't dead. He's just kept in captivity by the US government to film fake Mars footage to hide the truth from us.

Top Bottom