• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NASA Denies Running a Child Slave Colony on Mars

Sometimes I wonder how the human brain in these people even work. Like, what kind of life does one lead to believe this stupid shit? Like what goes through these people's heads when they walk to the mailbox, go to work. How do they even survive daily life??

Are these people even modern day humans on an intellectual level or do we literally have un-evolved Neanderthals walking among us?

Kneefoil

Well, obviously they're not going to admit it, but thankfully we're all smart enough here on NeoGAF to realize that they're lying through their teeth. The fact that they even bothered to deny this proves that they're hiding something.

Absolutely, slave children on the moon makes a lot of sense.

Mars though? Call me a sceptic but I don't buy it.
Less gravity = more labor

reece.JPG

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Your objective is to infiltrate the Martian child colony and extract the slaves.

akira28

you know, on the way to work this morning, I was thinking of multiple reasons why a child colony on Mars makes sense. They wouldn't have to be slaves. Except to the environment, plus maintaining the machines we use to excavate and build our underground complex. But just think of all the weight and space we're saving. And of course we could put them in deep sleep, and they'd have almost no memory of home, and the adult wardens manage the whole operation.

and of course we bring them back. the beauty of it is, that no one would believe them.

Xe4

Banned
If NASA can run a slave colony on Mars with 0.5% of the US budget, that'd actually be kind of impressive. Like, we don't even think people have landed on Mars, but it turns out really hundreds of slaves already have...

... how these conspiracy theories even begin is beyond me.

Fisty

Damn, those children have amazing stealth cloak to not be seen.

Don't bring your fake news in here, there is no stealth cloak.

The truth is that every satellite and hi-powered telescope from every developed nation in the world, in both the public and private sector, are all part of a massive disinformation and cover-up campaign to hide the truth, which is.... something. And it is sinister, that i can assure you.

Crayon

My mom is visiting and she needed me to put in the wifi password on her tablet. She had about 8000 windows open so I took the liberty of closing them for her. Probably 50% were Infowars. The rest were various other nutcase sites but Infowars was dominant.

She believes pizza gate. All that shit. It's very sad for me to think about.

Fisty

My mom is visiting and she needed me to put in the wifi password on her tablet. She had about 8000 windows open so I took the liberty of closing them for her. Probably 50% were Infowars. The rest were various other nutcase sites but Infowars was dominant.

She believes pizza gate. All that shit. It's very sad for me to think about.

giphy.gif

"All finished setting up your tablet mom!"

Nah. I'll keep believing in the crazy person telling me about child slaves on mars, thank you very much. /s

Where do these "people" keep coming up with these absurd conspiracies?!

Alex Jones' pathetic conspiracy theory circus was kinda funny until ya know, spray tan became president. Now it's just pathetic that this guy gets some serious attention from people who lack the ability to think critically. I met some info war readers in person before and they are real life dale gribbles.

v1lla21

I know many NASAS, they are good people, for the most part. Wouldn't doubt this for a second too. Disney tried making a documentary on this but the big NASA men came knocking and told them to scrub everything or face consequences. They then decide to turn it into a feature length film.

Top Bottom