• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NASA Denies Running a Child Slave Colony on Mars

SJRB

Gold Member
Well if they hadn't cut NASA's funding they wouldn't have to send kids.

I mean, this is what you get.

benjipwns

Banned
We laugh at Alex Jones now but what if he runs for president in 3 years?
W09iATC.png
Where's his long form birth certificate?

I mean, of course they have to deny it. Can you imagine the diplomatic snafu with the Martians if they admitted to it publicly?

Let's hope Trump doesn't comment on it either. Can you imagine the political fallout from the People's Republic of Asteroids by basically admitting Mars' sovereignty?

benjipwns

Banned
I think the most surprising thing to me here is that Alex Jones is carried on 118 radio stations. I thought he just had an internet presence. Christ.
If it makes you feel any better there are like 16,000 AM/FM stations in the United States.

Jones used to be centered around Texas, California and for whatever reason Arkansas. So his internet presence was (and still is) most of his fame and fanbase. But it seems he's expanded a bit more nationwide, most obviously into Florida which is like duh, http://www.gcnlive.com/JW1D/index.php/affiliate-list

This is patently insane.
I know Info Wars is fringe stuff but jesus, slave children on Mars?!

I'm convinced they know shit like this is fake af but do it for the views and hits.

This shit is bananas. Wait... Bananas are yellow. Yellow starts with a y. The top of a y looks like an incomplete triangle...

KwD3Fa54LW-2.png

Illuminati confirmed!

Mato

I don't understand what this thread is. US media/politics and even this forum are devolving into derivative non-sense and I have a hard time keeping up anymore.

Well, I'm relieved that they finally clarified that.
But what about the killer monkeys training facility in the CIA space station orbiting around the sun? Have they ever denied its existence?

benjipwns

Banned
I don't understand what this thread is. US media/politics and even this forum are devolving into derivative non-sense and I have a hard time keeping up anymore.
Independent investigative journalist asks about a speculated NASA conspiracy, NASA denies it but screws up and accidentally blows the whole thing open as the investigative journalist finds a source with the actual details of NASA's massive cover up operations and its true intentions behind the secret program.

Uh, what?

I knew Alex Jones was a conspiracy nutcase but I thought it was more... mundane conspiracies. Shadowy New World Order and secret dictator type things.

Not... not this.

Countdown until Trump tweets about Martian child slaves.

I watch that stuff a lot for fun. But I never met someone who actually believed any of it until my brother in law's family was over for Memorial Day and his dad started trying to tell my dad about how aliens built the pyramids and how Nibiru is coming back (I guess he didnt get the memo that 2012 already came and went). When my dad asked for his sources he said, literally, "I watch a lot of the youtubes."

everyone, pledge to your local PBS station so they can buy and completely take over youtube.

AzureSky

The sad part is NASA actually having to publicly deny this. What a joke.

they dont need to and maybe shouldnt. Rational thinking people already know this is crazy. And the others will not be persuaded by denial. Acknowledging this accusations by denying them might give them more attention.

Ethelwulf

they dont need to and maybe shouldnt. Rational thinking people already know this is nuts. And the others will not be persuaded by denial.

Of course that's my point. They shouldn't yet they did it :( people like this should be ignored yet they get even more attention by actions like this. But yeah, you are absolutely right.

benjipwns

Banned
It's worth noting that NASA didn't reply to InfoWars or issue a statement replying to Alex Jones or whatever.

The Daily Beast asked NASA to comment on what Alex Jones and one of his guests said.

A report on Alex Jones’ InfoWars claiming child sex slaves have been kidnapped and shipped to Mars is untrue, NASA told The Daily Beast on Thursday.

“There are no humans on Mars. There are active rovers on Mars. There was a rumor going around last week that there weren’t. There are,” Guy Webster, a spokesperson for Mars exploration at NASA, told The Daily Beast. “But there are no humans.”
When NASA’s Webster was asked about the veracity of the one rumor by The Daily Beast on Thursday, he responded, “there’s only one stupid rumor on the Internet? Now that’s news.”

Preezy

Until I can go down to Mars and check for myself I have to assume that there is a child slave colony there. How else could they make Mars bars?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
On Thursday’s Infowars broadcast, Steele alleged the kidnapped children were not only being kidnapped for space labor, but also murdered for their blood and bone marrow.[...]

“This is the original growth hormone,” said Jones.
Actual plot device of The 100.

The CW ruins everything.

Preezy

Does Alex Jones know that blood and bone marrow can be removed from the body without having to murder people?

What am I saying, of course he doesn't!

dno_1966

Is there some kind of crazies competition I don't know about, the winner of the most ridiculous conspiracy theory gets a big prize or something??

Brakke

Banned
It's worth noting that NASA didn't reply to InfoWars or issue a statement replying to Alex Jones or whatever.

The Daily Beast asked NASA to comment on what Alex Jones and one of his guests said.

Are you implying that the good people of NeoGAF dot com don't always click through to the stories linked in OPs??

Why, I never.

Fbh

Gold Member
If there aren't people on Mars how was the movie "The Martian" made?

You can decide to ingnore the evidence of this but it doesn't mean it isn't there !!!!!

Top Bottom