• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NASA Denies Running a Child Slave Colony on Mars

Thank you for setting that straight, NASA. I was genuinely worried there, because who wouldn't find Alex Jones's mad tirades as he spits across the studio room mid-sentence to be plausible? I mean, everyone knows that the Moon landing was fake anyway, so pffft, am I supposed to believe that we can send wee tykes to Mars? Get the fuck outta here.

CO_Andy

policenauts_front.jpg

Not too far off from the plot of Kojima's masterpiece

Koomaster

Yeah this all makes sense why the GOP is so anti-abortion but doesn't care about quality of life afterwards. Have people birth babies they don't want, put them up for adoption or have them taken away by social services. The foster homes are GOP fronts to then take the kids and sell them to NASA to become martian slaves. Once the kids are worked to death in the martian mines the rovers feast on their organs and blood. But just like fucking roombas they have to drag that shit all over the planet which is why it's so red. But the fucking colonies they have up there are just for show in case anyone ever discovers the scheme. The GOP/NASA can just point - oh look we've got working colonies going on, nothing to see here, look at these structures. But in reality they are having these poor children harvest the martian minerals and ship them back to Earth. The special properties of which cause gluten allergies as well as low testosterone in men. They are slowly poisoning our food supplies with GMO corn raised on these martian minerals!! The corn then is disseminated into high fructose corn syrup which goes into EVERYTHING!!! So the male population is being poisoned and becoming allergic to gluten. The combination of the gluten allergy with the low testosterone sends red flags when they are checked out by their doctors. When a patient is flagged with these symptoms then they have a chip implanted in their necks. During REGULAR raids of neighborhoods these tagged men are kidnapped and become the perfect subject for brainwashing them into committing acts of terror and violence. Did I mention only WHITE CIS MALES are affected by these poisons! It goes to explain why they are never to blame for their actions and never punished because the system WANTS them to keep committing these acts of terror. Eventually we as a society will face a collapse because all the WHITE MEN are being taken as slaves against their will and all the non affected children are shipped to mars! Then all that will be left are women who will run the country. Hillary was just the first FAILED SAD attempt at enshrining the women as the next ruling class!!!!

You can read all about this in my book; 'The Slave Martian Children and the Destruction of White Males at the Hands of Lizard Women CEOs and the Space Farmer Agency Agenda!!!!!

Please spread the word thank you!

Next they will combine Sandy Hook with this. False flag to cover up the kids taken into space. Ask Stinkles for more information on how governments do this.

WaterAstro

Well, I think it's already stupid to think that getting to Mars is possible, even within a few hundred years.

The Sun's radiation is just going to destroy any human that leaves Earth.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Would it be unconstitutional to create a law specifically designed to make this disgusting opportunist go away and retire with money conned from easy mark frothing lunatics?

midramble

Pizza, Bourbon, and Thanos
So one day Alex Jones will either be institutionalized or revealed as one of the greatest performance artists of all time.

Braag

Can we send Alex Jones to mars and accidentally forget about him?
It would be like The Martian except no one wants him back.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
There were no kids on Mars in The Martian.

And that movie was fictional.

Why is everyone talking about Uranus and not Pluto?! There's a reason they want to redact it from all records of the solar system! Wake up people!!

Metalmarc

Fact: Disney made a movie called Mars Needs Moms in 2011
Fact: the movie bombed in America because of the government
Fact: Mars kids do need moms

It all checks out, folks. THE PROOF IS OUT THERE.

Rob Zombie also put out a Song, Mars Needs Women

hmmmmm
;)

Seriously though Alex is ill mentally i think

I will never understand how this turd has a following.
It's his voice. Humans are better at empathizing with an attractive feature. It's why you could say the truth but be meek and ugly and someone could blatantly lie but he charismatic and attractive and most people would believe the attractive person.

Alex Jones has always been a terrible piece of shit, but now he's encroaching on and maligning the space-based conspiracy territory of my man Art Bell?!

This is where I draw, like, the 86th line with this guy.

Top Bottom