• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Looks like she made Finn's dreams come true at that Halloween house show.

This lass should have dressed as a LEGO figurine:
mqdefault.jpg

bjork

I'm confused as to why he's Austin Creed on the YT channel and Xavier Woods everywhere else.

Also I would totally wear a foam tombstone baseball hat thing.

klonere

Banned
Jesus christ Sasha dropped out of school (she kept up via online schooling) at 13 so her mom wouldn't have to quit her job to look after her disabled brother.

#BASEDSASHA

I'd like to thank Each And Every One Of You who responded to my request for great tag team matches. It will come in handy when I'm hungover tomorrow.

Help me, I saw a bunch of PROGRESS creations for the new WWE game and have been tempted - dissuade me, friends, before I make a terrible mistake. Glitches aside, is the gameplay as abysmal as previous years?

Showaddy

Help me, I saw a bunch of PROGRESS creations for the new WWE game and have been tempted - dissuade me, friends, before I make a terrible mistake. Glitches aside, is the gameplay as abysmal as previous years?

IGN have given it an 8.8 so it must be good.

Fox318

You aren't able to make characters as small as minions.

So you can't make any brits like sabre jr

Recall

Halloween Havoc or bust!

Im surprised there isn't a little feature on the Network looking at the history of the show just for the fun of it.

I thought you were a fellow Kaneanite friend, you should never have had to ask about the authenticity of Good Guy Glenn's role.
I was right from the start. But it's my friend that didn't believe there was only one Kane. He didn't believe Kane lost so much muscle tone so quickly. I won a nice friendly bet on this topic..

Recall

If I ever see a kid dressed as the miz he will not get candy and I will call child protective services.

My son has spent the evening being Cpt. America and yelling "Stars and Stripes" as he shield charges down the street between houses.

As British as it gets really.

Fox318

My son has spent the evening being Cpt. America and yelling "Stars and Stripes" as he shield charges down the street between houses.

As British as it gets really.
He didn't dress as John Bull and scream for people to stand with Briton?

tm24

Guys, how incredibly lazy is my Halloween costume if all it is is me in a suit with an El Santo mask? If it helps, my friend is doing the same thing but is Blue Demon

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It’s my life in a box
And charred to beat!
Taking chalk in my arms
It’s the soul of me!
You want fire,
Ashes see me laying face down

Top Bottom