• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
My favorite tag match is Gory and Doc vs Misawa and Kawada from '91. They built an awesome match around one huge spot in such a smart way. To me, its the perfect example of how to balance traditional wrestling with the spots that people love now.

Happy Halloween
3AQmK.gif

FbO8JqL.png

This makes me incredibly happy. I wonder if Bayley dressed as Sasha.

Might not be too easy to find, but from AAA When Worlds Collide, the Two out of three falls Lucha de Apuestas (mask vs. hair) match between Octagón and El Hijo del Santo vs. La Pareja del Terror (Art Barr and Eddie Guerrero) is a killer. Art Barr would be dead 17 days after this match, so it's a bummer, but it's a brilliant match with a hell of a post match payoff.

Great call. You feel like the crowd's going to riot during the intros. Completely insane heat.

Sheroking

Reigns should win the title match at Royal Rumble, steam roll right through the rematch at Fast Lane and defeat Brock at Wrestlemania in a highly competitive drawn out match.

There is no downside to mixing it up with a new champ and if it fails miserably either from the poor booking or lack of effort from Reigns then you can always drop it back to Seth.

If you think about it, every single thing they've done with Brock since he beat CM Punk at Summerslam in 2013 has been building towards a clean loss to an up and coming, less established star.

It has to happen at a Wrestlemania, but not necessarily XXXII, and it should happen with the right guy and the right time. I don't think that right guy is Roman Reigns. They need to KNOW it will work and the crowd needs to be behind it.

If it were me, Reigns would beat Rollins but Sheamus would cash-in. If Daniel Bryan isn't exaggerating his health, I'd have him return and book him, Reigns, Rollins and Sheamus into a Fatal Four way at TLC. Reigns takes out Rollins in a high spot that also puts him out, letting Sheamus take the L from Bryan.

Rollins and Bryan feud through Fast Lane, Brock wins the Rumble and you've got Bryan vs Brock as the WM32 ME. That's the most money I think they can draw at Wrestlemania with the title match.

Menome

Wait wait wait...there's a show with low-to-midcarder matches on the Network? Have I been bereft of recorded Sandow matches for five months for nothing?

Fox318

Wait wait wait...there's a show with low-to-midcarder matches on the Network? Have I been bereft of recorded Sandow matches for five months for nothing?

He has mostly been in dark matches on those taping since Hogan's sex tape comments were known.

Menome

He has mostly been in dark matches on those taping since Hogan's sex tape comments were known.

Yeah...just been skipping through and he's not on any of the past few months' ones. Damn it.

Still, could have done with knowing there was a midcard-alternative to Reigns/Ambrose vs Wyatts Pt. 57 to watch each week.

Guess who's being advertised for the UK tour

The Usos. Jey's just about ready to come back. Probably why they didn't have the Dudleys do a short reign.

klonere

Banned
Guess who's being advertised for the UK tour

The Usos. Jey's just about ready to come back. Probably why they didn't have the Dudleys do a short reign.

So er, are the Usos any good on the mic? Jimmy is pretty entertaining on UpUpDownDown but that rarely translate's to a scripted WWE environment.

Top Bottom