• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
CPCXwaZUEAA52lS.jpg

Lothar

Banned
Watch out for Road Dogg though.
[img.]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/367090/road-dogg-o.gif
[img.]https://38.media.tumblr.com/f8a508b9baddcfbaf58b87a630ea1ee5/tumblr_nv1pt8pzxK1sdqajoo1_400.gif[/img]

Do you have gifs of Big Daddy V doing his submission finisher?

DMczaf

Alunda Blaze is working herself into a shoot, friends.

https://instagram.com/p/9esBsxvOkt/

“I know you’re a smart girl, @realpaigewwe and you can wrestle however your little manipulation in the locker rooms lately from what I have heard shows your intelligence of your shoe size. You don’t think that I don’t know what you did to @natbynature ? You see you hated the bond that transpired between Nattie and I during my WWE Hall of Fame induction because you know as well as everyone my belt is the legit women’s championship belt, and you want it. Just think of the notoriety and all the publicity that you would get if you finally held this title. Wake the hell up Paige are you kidding me? I know you have your eye on the real women’s championship. I still hold this title, and I have never been beat. How do you know what I’ve been doing lately…. training maybe ? With a little bit of boxing maybe ? Perhaps I’ve been warming up my German Suplex so I can drill your happy ass once and for all into the mat so you can learn a valuable lesson. You’re not fooling anybody with that backwards British accent, untrusting pinky shaking, freaky FAKE laugh saying you’re everyone’s friend again. I’ve seen many of your kind in this business, and they all have come and gone….. Watch your back Paige when you hear some loud rumbling you better be looking over your shoulder and constantly.”

Fox318

WWE owns their trademarks. If wrestlers use their WWE names they will have to cut Vince a cheque.

That Channel is made with cooperation of WWE. Joey Styles was in an episode that I believe they filmed at Stamford.

He probably goes by Austin so there is separation with WWE produced characters and the people that appear on the show. Cesaro and Seth Rollins may be the only people I've seen that go by WWE stage names that don't have a nickname they go by on the show.

Summoner

That Channel is made with cooperation of WWE. Joey Styles was in an episode that I believe they filmed at Stamford.

He probably goes by Austin so there is separation with WWE produced characters and the people that appear on the show. Cesaro and Seth Rollins may be the only people I've seen that go by WWE stage names that don't have a nickname they go by on the show.
They don't earn money on that show so it doesn't matter if they use their WWE names or not.

is wwe in the uk yet. i'm hearing undertaker is going to their manchester shows and i'm holding a daft hope he might think fuck it let's head up to glasgow and show up there.

Ultratech

I'm disappointed...my Pentagon mask finally came in the mail this morning.

Unfortunately, I didn't check tracking on it until later in the day, and the post office is only open for a few hours in the mornings on Saturdays. So I can't get it until Monday.

Bx7fW.gif

My God, where does Drago get his ring gear made? This guy looks fantastic.

Was tempted to get his Mask when I was looking for one earlier in the month.

The one I was looking at was surprisingly good. But he does rock some awesome gear.

Guys, how incredibly lazy is my Halloween costume if all it is is me in a suit with an El Santo mask? If it helps, my friend is doing the same thing but is Blue Demon

To be fair, I was gonna do the same thing, but with a Pentagon Jr. mask. So...I dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First episode of "Breaking Ground" was really good.

That and "Table For 3"... the network seems to be hitting its stride.

Plus, as mentioned on the quarterly results call, improved player and search features being added soon.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
fandango's win to lose ratio this year is better than seth rollins :p

Seth Rollins
Wins - 50 / Loses - 121

Fandango
Wins - 53 / Loses - 65

adam rose even has less loses at 120

Fox318

Uh yeah by definition half ass gear would look bad.
But when you are doing anything supernatural like that you need to get good shit.

I think I'm gonna finally get back into lucha underground.

I'm sick of waiting for a bluray or streaming option.

I mean I want to support this stuff.

JavyOO7

Still thinking about that great honma vs ishii match early this year in NJPW. Crowd really going for honma, he does some cool stuff to make the crowd believe he has a shot, Ishii does his part selling that DDT late in the match like a pro... just great.

Then a few days before, honma has another great match with Ibushi. And I just love the way the crowd rallies behind honma, especially when he tries to do his diving headbutt gimmick.

DMczaf

Apparently Brock working house shows is part of his contract and not Vince just paying him more out of his pocket

Fox318

Apparently Brock working house shows is part of his contract and not Vince just paying him more out of his pocket
Dudes making enough to work a few house dates every year.

Plus wwe doesn't have to pay tv deals on the arenas because it's streamed.

yeah we knew that. it'd be lovely if vince could somehow tempt him to come over to glasgow but i think there is actually not amount of dollars that could pay this man to sit through a 6 hour flight.

i figure this is how vince and brock's uk tour negotiation went:

'well brock, quite frankly, we'd like you to come over the uk and do a few house shows, and things of that nature'
'how much'
'uh...your usual fee plus a million fucking dollars'
'vince, that's not even close'

and that was that!

Having a few huge house shows with Brock makes him feel like an even bigger deal than he already is. Like he's such a big deal that we actually have to stream otherwise insignificant events to you just so you don't miss any Brock.

Could anyone have guessed, after that first Cena loss, and the loss to Trips, and the almost loss to CM Punk (which remains probably the technically best match he's had since coming back, and is still a great match), that Brock would become the best part of the company? For a while, it felt like he was just gonna be this shoehorned in part-timer, but they've hit this perfect balance where, even when he's not there, he's this omnipresent force, always lurking in the background.

I can only wonder what they plan to do with him next. I thought they'd have him face Taker again at 'Mania, but it looks like that's done. Roman vs. Brock seems logical, in terms of Roman's booking, and would probably be dope as fuck since their last match revealed them to have a ton of chemistry, but after how poorly the program was received last year, I don't honestly think they'll do it again right away. The Rock is a big enough star, but considering a match with fucking Cena left him needing surgery, I can't imagine he wants to do a match with Mr. UFC.

Top Bottom