• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Shadow780

LOL

mYaIqdx.jpg

xoe5xU8.jpg

Yeah, for those who don't know it looks like someone else left, as their next Elite show is currently headlined by a trios match with the last name being literally "???"

Averno indeed looks like he's gone, and even the guy running @luchablog doesn't know what the fuck is going on anymore

@luchablog
Chessman & Cibernetico are currently scheduled to work that (doomed, doomed) Juarez TV taping.
I know my role is to explain to you what is going on with the world of lucha libre. I'm not entirely sure I can do that right now.
the one thing I'm sure of is the mystery person listed in Averno's spot is by far the most hilarious thing

Here's the line-up for the World Tag League;

A Block -

Hiroshi Tanahashi & Michael Elgin
Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma
Yuji Nagata & Manabu Nakanishi
Kazuchika Okada & YOSHI-HASHI
Toru Yano & Kazushi Sakuraba
Bad Luck Fale & Tama Tonga
Christopher Daniels & Kazarian

B Block -

Hirooki Goto & Katsuyori Shibata
Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima
Tetsuya Naito & EVIL
Shinsuke Nakamura & Tomohiro Ishii
AJ Styles & Yujiro Takahashi
Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows
Matt Taven & Michael Bennett

Also, BUSHI will finally make his return from injury on the 11/21 Korakuen Hall show.

Yeah, no Jr's allowed in this one.

Also, they made reDRagon (c) vs Sydal & Ricochet vs RPG Vice vs The Young Bucks official for Wrestle Kingdom 10, as well as Nakamura (c) vs Styles and Omega (c) vs KUSHIDA.

That's a terrible photo of Maria, though I like that Bennett's and Taven's faces reflect how I feel about their inclusion.

So much for the rumor that the Briscoes would be invited this year.

Also made official for WK10...as expected, IWGP Jr. Title match: Kenny Omega vs. KUSHIDA.

A Block -

B Block -

Tetsuya Naito & EVIL

Meiyu Tag and Los Ingobernables being in the same block leads me to believe that their in-block match will likely be a double DQ brawl, leading to a rematch in the Tokyo Dome, so I don't see either of them winning. I'd love to see the Addiction take it but I'm going to go with my original pick of GBH: Makabe and Honma. Both guys are super over and have nothing to do really for the dome so have them face Anderson and Gallows. Hopefully we also get a NEVER challenger for Ishii out of this, my pick is Elgin, but who knows.

Also, that cunt Yujiro is back. Fuck.

Kaladin

So does anyone think that we might actually get a Raw UK episode this week that isn't a place holder episode?

I guess they could throw some matches out there and say the tournament info is coming next week, but that would only be the go home show.....and they typically need two weeks at least to build these things, not one.

Entropia

No One Remembers
So does anyone think that we might actually get a Raw UK episode this week that isn't a place holder episode?

I guess they could throw some matches out there and say the tournament info is coming next week, but that would only be the go home show.....and they typically need two weeks at least to build these things, not one.

It would be pretty nice if they did like tournament qualifiers or something.

Browny

Banned
no

what we need is a bunch of 3 vs 3 tag meaningless tag match, Haitch and Steph to open the show and a 3 vs 3 Divas tag match without any sign of Sasha Banks

Shhh... we already know that HHH and Vince browse GAF, and Meltzer was a member - no need to give these ideas away. You need a newsletter that they can subscribe to...

Not too fussed as long as it's entertaining. Last one I went to cesaro didn't even do the swing. :/

Oh for the glory days of hbk/cena 2 & the santino/sheamus/kozlov tea party

I think they'll have to. Plus Roman Reigns shouldn't be in the tournament but I have a feeling he will. Absolutely bucketing down here in Manchester.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What's worse than nerds getting mad about bad reviews is nerds getting mad about good reviews

THEY JUST DONT KNOW MAN'

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

A Block -

B Block -

Tetsuya Naito & EVIL

Also, BUSHI will finally make his return from injury on the 11/21 Korakuen Hall show.

Time to continue my ride on the Nakanishi train. Nagata's so great. They ain't winnin' shit but they're fun old dudes.

Bandini

Fallout review thread entertains me.

Gotta love all the people super excited seeing lots of 9s and 9.5s, as if this doesn't happen with every hyped game, after the reviewers spend maybe a dozen hours with the game before they rush the review out.

Maybe I'll play it in a year or two on PC.

Zach

I'm-a get that Fallout 4 on the PS4, brothers. It's gonna be fun.

And why isn't NeoGAF Vince getting us pumped up about the LIVE spectacular tonight? What a crummy promoter.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's just funny because the entire thread is interchangeable with the equivalent discussion when Skyrim came out.

And yeah, there's pretty much no way they can waste the Raw tonight and have nothing happen. That doesn't mean they won't set a six man tag as the Main Event.

imBask

Banned
Gamestop had a sweet trade-in deal so i'm getting Fallout 4 on PS4, if the framerate sucks too much i'll just trade it in and buy it on PC whatever

Zach

Gamestop had a sweet trade-in deal so i'm getting Fallout 4 on PS4, if the framerate sucks too much i'll just trade it in and buy it on PC whatever

I went by Target during that double credit promotion, traded in three old games and got a $50 gift card. I think I'll go in tomorrow to take part in the buy-two-get-one-free and pick up Fallout 4, Splatoon (Xmas gift, as we already have it), and... I dunno... Until Dawn?

Bandini

I'm actually playing PSO on a 3x server with a couple buddies. Made a HUcast and got to level 20 last night. Planning out my mag now, good times.

All these new fangled games can stick it.

Didn't get on with Fallout 3 or New Vegas, got horribly murdered for having the audacity to try and do the first objective, couldn't be arsed after that.

Zach

I'm actually playing PSO on a 3x server with a couple buddies. Made a HUcast and got to level 20 last night. Planning out my mag now, good times.

All these new fangled games can stick it.

Stop speaking wizard. This is America.

Didn't get on with Fallout 3 or New Vegas, got horribly murdered for having the audacity to try and do the first objective, couldn't be arsed after that.

Ya gotta enjoy wanderin'.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I really want to get FO and get it right when it comes out but I need to finish Tales of Zestiria now or I can pretty much guarantee I never will.

I guess in some sense that's the benefit of WWE2k16 having no actual plot/story. I can just randomly make Cena win at any time and it's a good simulation of what would actually happen.

NOCTURNOWL DOES

THAT NOCTURNOWL, RIGHT THERE

Hold up a second there friendo, now I may chuckle heartily to myself each time I watch Kane and Show dumping the B team players out of the rumble gif and gosh darn am I up for some Kane in 2015.

But even I don't want to see Big Show, unless it's Kane and Show as a buddy team yet again.

39.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm-a get that Fallout 4 on the PS4, brothers. It's gonna be fun.

And why isn't NeoGAF Vince getting us pumped up about the LIVE spectacular tonight? What a crummy promoter.

I am pumped, I'm just working. And STILL disappointed that the music won't go through, even live.

Top Bottom