• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Sephzilla

Starting to get that Fallout 4 hype and might buy the game. I'm worried about it being broken as fuck day 1 like most Bethesda games though

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Starting to get that Fallout 4 hype and might buy the game. I'm worried about it being broken as fuck day 1 like most Bethesda games though

Expect it. Games can still be fun when "broken" and just an FYI GAF is not a good measuring stick for broken games. I was told Assassin's Creed Syndicate was "a mess" and it's been perfect so far.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Let me guess: They shipped Fallout in desperate need of multiple patches.

And everyone gives the game a 9-plus. For greatness.
Every bug in every Bethesda game is in this.

The thing is, they execute the concept well enough that it gets those scores despite those flaws existing, not as a coverup that they exist.

RBH

vqBanM.gif

klonere

Banned
I am pumped, I'm just working. And STILL disappointed that the music won't go through, even live.

Ayo, having watched a bunch of 2K16 and played some at a friends I would highly recommend turning up the amount of damage Finishers and Signatures do unless you want every match to be Cena/Owens levels of kicking out (and lasting forever).

I'll be catching that UK/Ireland archive in the morning ;)

EDIT: well that was weird, something posted while I was editing

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ayo, having watched a bunch of 2K16 and played some at a friends I would highly recommend turning up the amount of damage Finishers and Signatures do unless you want every match to be Cena/Owens levels of kicking out (and lasting forever).

I'll be catching that UK/Ireland archive in the morning ;)

EDIT: well that was weird, something posted while I was editing

Everything will be fine. Don't tell me how to run my goddamn promotion goddammit!

I must decide who is holding our Totinos Championship Belt. We COULD do another tournament for it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have to share just a little context on my relationship with my dad and wrestling.

My dad lives in Dubai and I havent seen him in 10 years. When I was growing up, we were obsessed with WWF. We saw the birth of the Attitude Era and continued before I left to Texas in '97. We havent spoke about wrestling since.

So this past weekend was my birthday and he emailed me asking how my weekend went. I responded: "I spent it playing with the kids, playing videogames, and watching a lot of wrestling. apparently I'm still 6 years old."

His response put a big smile on my face. My 63 year old dad said: "Too bad about seth rollins leg".

Miss my dad. :(

Aw man

Reminds me, I need to get you in GWF. There's a big list of people not in that WILL get in.

RBH

I have to share just a little context on my relationship with my dad and wrestling.

My dad lives in Dubai and I havent seen him in 10 years. When I was growing up, we were obsessed with WWF. We saw the birth of the Attitude Era and continued before I left to Texas in '97. We havent spoke about wrestling since.

So this past weekend was my birthday and he emailed me asking how my weekend went. I responded: "I spent it playing with the kids, playing videogames, and watching a lot of wrestling. apparently I'm still 6 years old."

His response put a big smile on my face. My 63 year old dad said: "Too bad about seth rollins leg".

:'(

klonere

Banned

:(

Good to see that my boy Seth is bringing families together

JOJ7AZm.gif

Entropia

No One Remembers

Damn.

:(

Here's the line-up for the World Tag League;

A Block -

Hiroshi Tanahashi & Michael Elgin
Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma
Yuji Nagata & Manabu Nakanishi
Kazuchika Okada & YOSHI-HASHI
Toru Yano & Kazushi Sakuraba
Bad Luck Fale & Tama Tonga
Christopher Daniels & Kazarian

B Block -

Hirooki Goto & Katsuyori Shibata
Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima
Tetsuya Naito & EVIL
Shinsuke Nakamura & Tomohiro Ishii
AJ Styles & Yujiro Takahashi
Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows
Matt Taven & Michael Bennett

Also, BUSHI will finally make his return from injury on the 11/21 Korakuen Hall show.

Elgin gets to eat the falls and maybe set up a #BIGMIKE NEVER Openweight challenge for Wrestle Kingdom.

Putting Meiyu Tag and Guns and Gallows in the same bracket tips the hand that Goto and Shibata aren't getting another match against Anderson and Gallows at Tokyo Dome, so I'm rooting for Makabe and Honma. Shibata and Goto get to have a brawl with Naito and King of Darkness EVIL.

Nothing in the A block tips a hand at what Sakuraba will do at Tokyo Dome; that Rizin show throws a wrench into those works.

#MEAT, you say?

3f65db0903ec971a3293c16191d7b85a.jpg

Look at this kid take the bump on the F5 and the frog splash from the headboard.

Ultratech

Watching the Today show and they have Cena on as a host.

He's pretty awful. I kinda think he doesn't wanna be doing it either.

Is seth definitely not appearing tonight? They're missing a golden opportunity not having him wheeled out in a chair and stripping him of the belt while he throws a tantrum and has to be controlled.

Heroman

Banned
Every time I try to get hype for Fallout 4 I am reminded of skyrim for ps3 and my vow never to support those shity dev every again and not mention how bad it looks.

¡HarlequinPanic!;184788020 said:
Is seth definitely not appearing tonight? They're missing a golden opportunity not having him wheeled out in a chair and stripping him of the belt while he throws a tantrum and has to be controlled.

Wouldn't that waste the face turn he would have when he returns from his injury?

Wouldn't that waste the face turn he would have when he returns from his injury?

Possibly, but they have to do something with him to pave the way for the tournament. On-camera beatdown? Backstage found footage of a brutal assault rendering him unfit to keep the belt?

Should be interesting.

why do we already know what they're doing with seth rollins six months out :\

he's a heel, he retired sting and weaseled his way into a length reign. he should be getting his just desserts

¡HarlequinPanic!;184789427 said:
why do we already know what they're doing with seth rollins six months out :\

he's a heel, he retired sting and weaseled his way into a length reign. he should be getting his just desserts

Anyone who comes back gets a face pop. Del Rio got a face pop when he came back, for God's sake, and he's the blandest wrestler they push.

Every time I try to get hype for Fallout 4 I am reminded of skyrim for ps3 and my vow never to support those shity dev every again and not mention how bad it looks.

I'm debating between F4 on PC or PS4. I mean, PC seems like the braindead obvious choice but I would like to chill on the couch to play the game. I prolly will go PC but I got time to decide.

Kaladin

I've been playing Fallout Shelter to quell the hype of Fallout 4. Doubt I'll be able to get the full game till around Christmas, but Fallout Shelter has been a lot of fun to hold me off. Fuck Mole Rat attacks though, fuck them hard.

Kaladin

I think we can almost confirm Kevin Owens is in the tournament.

He's got a new shirt called "The Prizefighter" going into tonight's Raw.

Possibly, but they have to do something with him to pave the way for the tournament. On-camera beatdown? Backstage found footage of a brutal assault rendering him unfit to keep the belt?

Should be interesting.

They've already stripped him and announced it's because of the Dublin match, he's already gone.

I'm debating between F4 on PC or PS4. I mean, PC seems like the braindead obvious choice but I would like to chill on the couch to play the game. I prolly will go PC but I got time to decide.

My PC is a piece of shit, so it's out of the questions. I opted for the Xbox One version based on rumors, but according to Digital Foundry, PS4 is the best between the two consoles.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think we can almost confirm Kevin Owens is in the tournament.

He's got a new shirt called "The Prizefighter" going into tonight's Raw.

They've been calling him that the entire time; its his excuse for leaving matches on Raw. Too bad Gorilla Monsoon isn't around to tell him about the winner's purse for winning on Raw.

Angry Grimace

My PC is a piece of shit, so it's out of the questions. I opted for the Xbox One version based on rumors, but according to Digital Foundry, PS4 is the best between the two consoles.

The PS4 issues are going to get way more attention regardless of whether X1 has other issues due to the debacle with the PS3 version of Skyrim.

Kaladin

Don't work yourself into a shoot with these hopes or expectations that Kevin Owens will win the title at Survivor Series, friends.

I don't expect he'll win, but they need multiple guys that can pull double duty and he's one of them, so expect him in the 2nd round or finals.

Feel free to make the WK10 thread Sandalphon, I hadn't been planning to. The WK10 site's live if you want to grab images, logos, etc from there; http://wrestlekingdom.jp/

I believe the "No OTs until one week before the event" policy is still in effect, so I won't make the thread until December 28th at the earliest...besides, there's still 4-6 matches to be announced, as well as New Japan's plans for English commentary. I did grab the images, thank you.

Angry Grimace

What momentum? He beat Cena clean, won his other two feuds and has the Intercontinental Title.

Nobody wins their feud with Cena. Dude should feel lucky he got a clean win instead of some kind of bullshit where he pulled an Undertaker and kicked Cena in the balls.

Top Bottom