• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A few minor images to hype GWF tonight.

cNVdHru.jpg

uXZCHCO.jpg

ahXRnFL.jpg

grO07ev.jpg

Of course, of course. Now, will there be a separate thread for this? Or is it not big time enough for that? Haven't I seen a wrassle league thread somewhere on NeoGAF before? Different thing? Am I just making this up altogether?

Edit: Actually, I think that was video game characters or something...

Are you referencing Video Game Championship Wrestling?

1LTQAA0.gif

Kaladin

Yeah, they're probably using the ill gotten gains from their shitty videogame to promote this show (and sponsor the RevPro one). Hopefully they do about as well as most money marks and fail to make a profit, which probably has a fair chance of happening considering they've booked Mysterio.

That sounds just like a carny to create a shitty video game that would sell enough to fund the wrasslin' shows they wanted to book.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny, you better not have Future Endevoured me, the man who kicked out of Heel's legendary roundhouse kick.

You haven't been made yet. There's a list of people still to get in. It happens when it happens. The pressure is on.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hot damn;

fVZyEg0.jpg

Nakamura, Mysterio & Sabre Jr. - January's going to be quite a stacked month for AJ!

That should be a ton of fun. I love how we're getting the gamut of matches with Styles - everyone he CAN wrestle, he's doing it. It's really great.

Hah, those GWF characters. Please tell me LiquidSnake's character has the Never Give Up spirit of John Cena, the body of Ric Flair and the face of Eva Marie.

I see the BritWres resurge is bringing in the randomers with money again :p

If some money mark wants to sponsor a show so some crazy-expensive foreign talent can be booked, that's one thing, but I just wish they'd leave the promoting to people with a decent background. That Superclash 3 debacle earlier in the year showed what an embarrassment these amateurs can be to the BritWres scene. Can't imagine what the NJPW office thought of that joker and how much his idiocy lowered their opinion of British wrestling.

I always wondered how did people know when to tune into certain segments on Raw? I remember at times my cousin would flip the tv from the lower card stuff and go to WCW. I hated that shit, I hated WCW(wouldn't mind it for Thunder or Saturday night) . It was good at 8pm simply because it passed time by but other than wtf was his problem?

I ask that question because I'm watching the "This is your life" Raw which is the highest rated segment. Very weird. I still remember this damn thing.

Zach

If you really can't have entrance themes in the stream, Vince, you should tell us what they were. I'm guessing mine was something from Bob Dylan's 2009 Christmas album. >_>

Sephzilla

I would suggest Sunny invest in a capture device instead of using PS4 streaming so he can RISE ABOVE BULLSHIT. But I understand that budget cuts may be a thing.

VTmcLzk.jpg

OMG YES YES
If some money mark wants to sponsor a show so some crazy-expensive foreign talent can be booked, that's one thing, but I just wish they'd leave the promoting to people with a decent background. That Superclash 3 debacle earlier in the year showed what an embarrassment these amateurs can be to the BritWres scene. Can't imagine what the NJPW office thought of that joker and how much his idiocy lowered their opinion of British wrestling.
Hopefully won't be another Muta/1PW situation.

imBask

Banned
Guys

don't read the RAW spoilers, they just announced the first match, you'll want to experience this live

it's
Roman vs Big Show

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how the tournament is set up in a way that only allows Roman vs. either Ambrose or Kevin Owens, and also set up to ensure the semi-final match is Ambrose vs. Owens, 2 wrestlers currently starting a feud.

Kaladin

Well the crowd was not a fan of the match. Though the we are awesome chants are horrible.

Also the tournament is 16 people.

Here is the bracket if you want to be spoiled:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTZU3qUWsAALS5B.jpg

They've been doing
Ambrose vs Owens on the European tour since Rollins was injured
, so bet that is a semi-final match on the PPV.

As for the other half,
Roman is clearly booked to go over but he'll likely face Del Rio
in the semis.

Top Bottom