• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Wow, this sort of thing just won't fly with the WrassleGAF crowd. Round here we shit on the way Bryan looks and make fun of his potentially career-threatening injuries
for some reason I've been unable to fathom

Very well. Allow me to add, that dog can go fuck itself.

UberTag

What potentially career-threatening injuries? D.Brine's career is to pose in goofy photos with Brie and co-star with her on Total Divas. He retired from his former wrasslin' career as champion. He went out on top. We should all wish to be as successful in our own lives as D.Brine has been in his.

So how exactly are people making fun of D.Brine again? Because all I see is a happy and successful man.

Very well. Allow me to add, that dog can go fuck itself.

incredulous.gif

Bandini

They just played Stone Cold's theme on the stadium speakers in the Lions/Chiefs game... special request from coordinator Jim Bob Cooter?

DMczaf

All PPVs year over year were flat except Night of Champions was significantly up. The best B show number of the year.

Stang!!!!!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
All PPVs year over year were flat except Night of Champions was significantly up. The best B show number of the year.

Stang!!!!!
Would have done better numbers than the Royal Rumble if they advertised Joker Stang instead.

Meltzer marking out on Chad Gable today. He says he thinks he'll be the next Angle

Compaing Gable to Angle is nuts. Gable's been in developmental for two years now. Angle was one of the best wrestlers in the world after two years in the ring. Chad can be an upper mid-card guy with the right booking but Angle was a phenom.

JavyOO7

I sound like a broken record but even though Bryan won't wrestle anymore he does have a cute wife, dog, and hopefully tons of money. So good for him!

Alucard

Banned
I sound like a broken record but even though Bryan won't wrestle anymore he does have a cute wife, dog, and hopefully tons of money. So good for him!

Yeah, hope he has made his money at least. He should want for nothing for the rest of his life with how much punishment he's put his body through.

klonere

Banned
Getting your hopes about Gable eh? He's gonna have a hell of an NXT run and then die a death on the main roster. Comedy midcarder at best.

Gable and Jordan are a top-tier tag team and have very good chemistry together. They are ready, to be honest, and they should get hotshotted right into a New Day angle.

Barrage

Im very excited about the tag team Division in 2016, tbh. New Day is an incredible act, but they'll die on the vine only working with Lucha Dragons and the Usos. But with Enzo and Cass, Gable and Jordan, and (maybe) the Hardyz, the New Day will have people to play off for years to come.

Top Bottom