• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Aiii

So not worth it
Don't forget Paige said that she's a "b" (as in bitch!) that Paige would beat in order to get to Charlotte, who is a "c" (as in c*nt!). That Paige is just so edgy.
To be fair, in the UK, they're not half as prudish as America on TV, so this would just be normal.

klonere

Banned
Who's the rat in your avatar, klonere?

b3cC8re.gif

You're meant to escape a sinking ship Becky not run on to one :(

Caderfix

I've just watched Raw and KO is so good. The guy is extremely entertaining in ring, with a mic, on backstage interviews, etc.

I hope WWE doesn't waste him.

Toki767

Reigns needs a new finisher imo. The Superman Punch and spear just is a weak combo.

I agree. While cool looking, the moves lack a lot of impact.

I don't know what you could realistically give him though. I'd say give him the Jackhammer since no one has used it since Goldberg for some reason, but he'd never be able to do it against all the big guys Vince likes to put him in the ring with.

Ithil

This Dean hate is disgusting.

Call me back when this promo doesn't signify you out as someone who can can be on top.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exDkCIZHzXg

And look how....unconvincing Roman is afterwards with his weird fake angry breathing

Link some FCW Ambrose or Jon Moxley if you want good Ambrose promos. They don't seem to really understand his crazy character on RAW, they just write him as "weeeeird and wacky hotdog carts and Nickelodeon slime!!" instead of unhinged or dangerous.

The shitty commentary doesn't help.

kiguel182

Link some FCW Ambrose or Jon Moxley if you want good Ambrose promos. They don't seem to really understand his crazy character on RAW, they just write him as "weeeeird and wacky hotdog carts and Nickelodeon slime!!" instead of unhinged or dangerous.

Pretty much. He can cut great promos but they butchered his character. It's a shame really.

klonere

Banned

Pretty much. He can cut great promos but they butchered his character. It's a shame really.

I have seen his pre-WWE stuff and yeah its even better than that but it can't exist within the confines of the current product. Kinda like Finn, whose best promos are heel sweary ones.

Maybe everyone is right. He's just another midcard geek who is marginally more over than the rest of the midcard geeks. Maybe Real_Slime was right. WWE is just for the kiddies now and Romanga Reigns is the new Cena for a New Generation.

Recall

I agree. While cool looking, the moves lack a lot of impact.

I don't know what you could realistically give him though. I'd say give him the Jackhammer since no one has used it since Goldberg for some reason, but he'd never be able to do it against all the big guys Vince likes to put him in the ring with.

If Reigns actually had talent he would know how to make his punch have the "impact" needed.

Hex

Banned
If Reigns actually had talent he would know how to make his punch have the "impact" needed.

It is true.
He seems more obsessed with trying to make spot-fests ala RKOs by pulling it out of nowhere and whatnot instead of making it look devastating which should be the primary focus. Once that is down, THEN start making spots.

klonere

Banned
Because people read way too much into shit. Wyatt will probably cut a promo why that didn't matter on SmackDown.

I'm pretty sure extrapolating that the guys who got beaten down 4 on 2 in the big main event angle of the biggest weekly show the company puts out are not up to the task of taking on the 2 in that equation in a real match, is not reading all that deeply into the situation.

Wyatt's just like every delusional heel character the WWE has except he dressed it up a bit better.

Ithil

I have seen his pre-WWE stuff and yeah its even better than that but it can't exist within the confines of the current product. Kinda like Finn, whose best promos are heel sweary ones.

Maybe everyone is right. He's just another midcard geek who is marginally more over than the rest of the midcard geeks. Maybe Real_Slime was right. WWE is just for the kiddies now and Romanga Reigns is the new Cena for a New Generation.

His FCW stuff was basically just his pre-WWE stuff but in a PG version, there's no reason it couldn't work.

Recall

Reigns act likes someone who does as he is told and not a ruthless hungry title chasing powerhouse willing to go that extra mile to make sure it all works as planned.

Maybe that's modern WWE in general though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Haha. Amazing. Is it archived?

Should be, shortly. I'm at work so I'm all worky and shit.

So does anyone in GWF have a dick kick finisher, in tribute to Taker

We shall see. Many people weren't seen last night.

Thank you Sunny for hosting GWF. Maybe we get a Beef vs DM backstage street fight match soon

Gotta be...Bjork's pick

Beef's matches need to be in the cell.

Agreed. Beef's #SNITCHMODE activated and he was running to an authority figure.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm pretty sure extrapolating that the guys who got beaten down 4 on 2 in the big main event angle of the biggest weekly show the company puts out are not up to the task of taking on the 2 in that equation in a real match, is not reading all that deeply into the situation.

Wyatt's just like every delusional heel character the WWE has except he dressed it up a bit better.

Yea, they're going to just kill the angle and that's it. (and neither the advertised Undertaker nor the entire Wyatt family will even be at Survivor Series, I guess)

klonere

Banned
Yes, they're going to just kill the angle and that's it.

I was being facetious, of course they aren't going to kill the angle, they are going to drag it out till Survivor Series. But they "killed" the logic and heat of the feud in one fell swoop.

Like they killed the boos for Roman in post

ZW1FogP.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Was I on last night? Who did I fight/job to?

you did not have a match unfortunately.

The Triple Threat took too long. Next one will be better.

As I tried to recreate earthworm jim for you, instead you look like the head of a penis. Sorry.

Check your GWF Kudos balance, it has been addressed.

Top Bottom