• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
hgUK3al.gif

Recall

Is the performance as bad as they say? Man, I want to buy it but those threads are just scary.

I'll dedicate myself to finish the Witcher 3 in the meantime.

It isn't as bad as they say. Gaming side are very crazy about frame rate stuff but personally the odd hit here and there isn't a game breaker.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sami Zayn is going to come back straight to the main roster I imagine, no?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sephzilla don't talk mess

Zayn/Owens is the money match to build to, not hit the starting line with

vEMNgIm.png

bjork

The way Roman is standing in that screenshot reminds me of Alluro from Thundercats.

Maybe that should be his new gimmick.

Kaladin

I don't care if part of it is a work or not. Breaking Ground is a great show that gives you a look further behind the scenes than we've seen from WWE officially before.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He'll be with Kane and UT. The Demon Zayn

I'm still not counting out Finn Balor being on their team or whatever match they set up for Survivor Series. I mean, there isn't any real "reason" Balor isn't on the main roster at this point. They're pretty much out of faces, and really, wrestlers. They had to fill out their tournament roster with Kalisto.

I don't care if part of it is a work or not. Breaking Ground is a great show that gives you a look further behind the scenes than we've seen from WWE officially before.

It's pretty entertaining. Corbin playing a heel on it is pretty much the only thing I don't like. It makes me wonder whether he just doesn't have the charisma to not be a character on the show.

klonere

Banned
Oh c'mon you have go to be fucking kidding me...Cesaro verse Roman? Holy shit the outcome is predictable as fuck.

Funny how Cesaro has just completely given up on being anything other than "Really good wrestler man" in a company that doesn't give a fuck about that.

Get out Cesaro, this is not your place.

Angry Grimace

Oh c'mon you have go to be fucking kidding me...Cesaro verse Roman? Holy shit the outcome is predictable as fuck.

this is why WWE doesn't do tournaments

because it makes it very obvious how the pecking order is

Funny how Cesaro has just completely given up on being anything other than "Really good wrestler man" in a company that doesn't give a fuck about that.

Get out Cesaro, this is not your place.

I imagine they pay Cesaro very well to be Jobber to the Stars. I think you guys dramatically overestimate how much Claudio Castagnoli himself has some personal need to be the champion of the fed he is currently wrestling in.

imBask

Banned
this is why WWE doesn't do tournaments

because it makes it very obvious how the pecking order is

I imagine they pay Cesaro very well to be Jobber to the Stars.

that's not true, anyone could win that tournament
but they'll shoehorn Roman in the main event at Survivor Series and he's going to win the title anyway

DMczaf

People like Cesaro are perfectly fine with being a 6 figure jobber and I don't blame him.

However I do blame him if he ever complains about his position in the company but continues to do nothing about it.

Angry Grimace

There's only 2 possible finals matches:

Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens

Ironically, this sucks for both Owens and Ambrose who were clearly heading into a feud with each other that I think would have gotten some pretty good heat since both of them are pretty over with the crowds. Roman being Cena 2.0 just means neither of these dudes comes out of the tournament looking good.

somedevil

I don't see Cesaro tweeing the company about his position. The thing holding him back is Vince who thinks he is boring for some reason.

Also, the Wade Barrett/Wayne Rooney incident was a success in England. It got a lot of coverage supposedly and Wade is even going to be on tv on a channel dedicated to Man U.

Angry Grimace

People like Cesaro are perfectly fine with being a 6 figure jobber and I don't blame him.

However I do blame him if he ever complains about his position in the company but continues to do nothing about it.

I don't even get it, he probably enjoys it. He makes a ton of money, never has to do anything but wrestle, and doesn't eat squashes. It's mostly the fans that suggest he should drop his salary and go back to wrestling at the local VFW.

Angry Grimace

I don't see Cesaro tweeing the company about his position. The thing holding him back is Vince who thinks he is boring for some reason.

Also, the Wade Barrett/Wayne Rooney incident was a success in England. It got a lot of coverage supposedly and Wade is even going to be on tv on a channel dedicated to Man U.

I didn't even know what the backstory on this was, but its apparently Barrett being a supporter of Preston North End (lol) and being salty that his team lost to Man U. Was this a thing before they mentioned it on Raw? Because I had certainly never heard of it.

jmdajr

Wife and Kid going away on vacation for 3 weeks. Gonna be home alone.

Think I'm gonna be kind of loneyly, but at same time I'll be able to catch up on videogames.
Haven't really played diddly.

I might be going to red box a lot and test driving what I actually want to spend time on.

Batman
Transformers
Call of Duty
Halo
Star Wars
might even give Falllout a chance.

Wife and Kid going away on vacation for 3 weeks. Gonna be home alone.

Think I'm gonna be kind of loneyly, but at same time I'll be able to catch up on videogames.
Haven't really played diddly.

I might be going to red box a lot and test driving what I actually want to spend time on.

Batman
Transformers
Call of Duty
Halo
Star Wars
might even give Falllout a chance.

You lucky bastard. I'd kill for three weeks of solitude. Put me in a box like I'm Michael Cole.

t78J1Wc.png

Top Bottom