• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

kiguel182

Breaking Ground was great once again. Some really good stuff in there.

Best part of it was Regal making a Star Wars reference. Bunch of nerds.

klonere

Banned
Breaking Ground was great once again. Some really good stuff in there.

Best part of it was Regal making a Star Wars reference. Bunch of nerds.

Apollo seems like the most likeable dude through it. If he was just presented as is on WWE TV he'd be vanilla as fuck but I'm super invested in him now. It has also made me slightly more empathetic to Baron.

It was also funny you could clearly hear the boos from the end of Twice in a Lifetime during the Cena bit.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They really should not have put Corbin in Breaking Ground as a broody badass if they were trying to keep up the illusion that its "real."

Heroman

Banned
Been watching Breaking grounds and Baron Corbin might be the unhappiest guy on the planet, even when he looks like he is happy he still look mad.

klonere

Banned
The other thing I noticed on Breaking Ground.

Carmella is gorgeous like holy shit. The cut away to her "watching" Cass with the cowboy hat on in ring. Gat DAMN.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;184939889 said:
I approve of "Teach" Zach's eyewear in GWF. You're welcome into the Palace of Wisdom anytime.

Would you be allowed in his Palace of Grammar?

He said he was powered up on their souls

They came out after showing they had their powers back

And then destroyed the Wyatts a bit less rough/easy than Cena did

he was bluffing. it was just a dirty heel tactic to try and scare little jimmies.

I honestly don't even know why that match is still happening at the PPV. taker and kane just decimated the wyatt brothers, 2 on 4.

i don't get why they don't just have the wyatts go over every week by just splitting the two of them up somehow, ganging up 4 on 1 and just and doing heel shit. the payoff comes at the ppv in an organized match where the brothers of destruction dominate.

That's disappointing. The fun would be to run with Bray having their powers for a while and running amok. Give it at least until the PPV to see if it's working That's what late 90s WWF would do.

jmdajr

unnamed-720x1123.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They should reinvent Josh's character as "white Roman Reigns" because he already is white Roman Reigns.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Zoolander 2 looking good. Can't wait. Original was fantastic.

kiguel182

Apollo seems like the most likeable dude through it. If he was just presented as is on WWE TV he'd be vanilla as fuck but I'm super invested in him now. It has also made me slightly more empathetic to Baron.

It was also funny you could clearly hear the boos from the end of Twice in a Lifetime during the Cena bit.

I think it speaks of his charisma how even without much of a character he still makes me want to root for him.

Yeah, Baron came of good in this episode. Still looks like a jerk but it shows a better side of him.

Also loved everyone praising Breeze and marking when his match was on. Really good inside stuff.

GWF even with the technical issues was great. Liquidsnake, Heel and Freckle are all glorious. Happy to have caught a glance at what the fellah looks like as well. Stro going in on Liquidsnake in chat was a definite highlight, even if he literally repeated a post he made 6 months ago.

As for the Triple Threat, I warned you Sunny, I warned you about the finisher strength! Avoid 3 ways and tags as they will always take forever. You can book 4 ways though as the AI just has two simultaneous 1 on 1s and don't break up pins as they are too slow to react.

Beef's refusal to get back in the ring was hilarious

klonere

Banned
I think it speaks of his charisma how even without much of a character he still makes me want to root for him.

Yeah, Baron came of good in this episode. Still looks like a jerk but it shows a better side of him.

Also loved everyone praising Breeze and marking when his match was on. Really good inside stuff.

"Two Canadians underneath a Bridge" needs to be a Network series.

I've been to a.lot of those divey metal bars so I can emphasize with Baron when douchebags knock half your shot out of your hand.

kiguel182

The other thing I noticed on Breaking Ground.

Carmella is gorgeous like holy shit. The cut away to her "watching" Cass with the cowboy hat on in ring. Gat DAMN.

Apparently her and Cass are also a thing. If Vince finds out we can guess how Cass and Enzo will break up.

kiguel182

"Two Canadians underneath a Bridge" needs to be a Network series.

I've been to a.lot of those divey metal bars so I can emphasize with Baron when douchebags knock half your shot out of your hand.

That was also amazing. When the segment started I was like "oh, they are going to a bar or something" but it took a turn for the best.

Hex

Banned
The finals has to be Roman vs Dean.

Instead of Roman selling out its gonna be Dean cause WWE loves to swerve people for no reason.

I think heel Roman gives them so much more.
A) the crowd already wants to boo him
B) The Family dymamic, Usos and the Rock, It writes itself.
C) Along with B) programs write themselves. Ambrose, Rock for a big match, Cena, Brock. Taker. After Heel Trips and Rollins do their thing you have face Rollins also.
D) Easier on the mic, Authority can do most of the talking for a while and when Roman finally turns face down the line somewhere it will fix the crowd issue.

klonere

Banned
Apparently her and Cass are also a thing. If Vince finds out we can guess how Cass and Enzo will break up.

It was very refreshing when they brought in Carmella at first everyone immediately jumped on the obvious break up over a girl angle but instead they just stayed together as one loveable unit and got Carmella more familiar with the audience. Very refreshing non-sports entertainment crap like the end of the Dusty Classic.

NXT is great.

Hex

Banned
It was very refreshing when they brought in Carmella at first everyone immediately jumped on the obvious break up over a girl angle but instead they just stayed together as one loveable unit and got Carmella more familiar with the audience. Very refreshing non-sports entertainment crap like the end of the Dusty Classic.

NXT is great.

Enzo and Cass are f'ing so much fun.
Carmella seriously brings it together and makes it even better.
They are one tag team I really wish could somehow get some success even with the hurdles of todays WWE.

Top Bottom