• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Ratings are in. Third hour breaks the 3 million barrier hard. Guess Rollins was a draw?

First Hour- 3,480,000

Second Hour- 3,177,000

Third Hour- 2,863,000

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Crossfit. Crossfit never changes.
TdP7Hyh.jpg

I have to tweet this to Seth Rollins.

somedevil

WWE Viewership for 11/9

8pm: 3.480
9pm: 3.177
10pm: 2.863

Avg: 3.173

A new low for them. They lost 600,000 viewers throughout the show and the 3rd hour went below 3 million.

I guess maybe they should of advertised the undertaker appearance.

WWE Viewership for 11/9

A new low for them. They lost 600,000 viewers throughout the show and the 3rd hour went below 3 million.

The internet read the spoilers.

Fox318

WWE Viewership for 11/9

I think they need something other than an authority promo to open up.

I mean I'm pretty sure once people saw the bracket they left early.

Plus no Cena for the kiddies so I'm sure many of them went to bed early.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk, hyped for Brothers of Destruction back again. Hope they run wild for a bit and Taker's last match is with Kane. This is all I want. Let them both retire together PLEASE. Double casket match. They both lose.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think meltzer was putting over Io Shirai as the best a while ago, how true is this?

cause I just finished a match and she looked pretty sloppy.

She's really good, I like her a lot.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think meltzer was putting over Io Shirai as the best a while ago, how true is this?

cause I just finished a match and she looked pretty sloppy.

Io Shirai is literally female Tanahashi. It's not even a joke, that's her whole thing. But while Tanahashi has better adapted in recent years and knows how to play up an audience, Io is just kind of basic and leeches onto anyone popular to maintain her spot.

Kairi Hojo, Ayako Hamada, Meiko, Natsuki Taiyo(retired), Arisa Nakajima, Syuri, Hikaru Shida, Kimura are all wrestlers I'd put over Io. and that's not counting the gaijins like Starfire.

If you want to get joshi and understand its popularity, you want to watch the old shit. The old shit is just as good as any mens wrestling of that era and they've never been able to compete with it since. Crush Girls, Dump Matsumoto, Dynamite Kansai, Devil Masami, Bull Nakano, Aja Kong, etc. It'll never replicate that wild fandom it had then

Menome

Word on Twitter is that a Sandow match got recorded for Main Event. Yeah, it's not even Smackdown but I think this is the first broadcast match he's had since May.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Word on Twitter is that a Sandow match got recorded for Main Event. Yeah, it's not even Smackdown but I think this is the first broadcast match he's had since May.

Oh, my poor friend Menome. They keep you on a trickle, and keep stringing you along.

How in the fuck do you have The Undertaker trying to make big show have a killer instinct then 3 weeks later he's in am angle about his father dying. Being bullied by Bossman and crying on tv? It's stupid.

Jamie OD

Io Shirai is literally female Tanahashi. It's not even a joke, that's her whole thing. But while Tanahashi has better adapted in recent years and knows how to play up an audience, Io is just kind of basic and leeches onto anyone popular to maintain her spot.

Kairi Hojo, Ayako Hamada, Meiko, Natsuki Taiyo(retired), Arisa Nakajima, Syuri, Hikaru Shida, Kimura are all wrestlers I'd put over Io. and that's not counting the gaijins like Starfire.

Tsukasa Fujimoto is another good one. Her and Nakajima have recently put together a fun tag team.

Fox318

man that third hour of raw is a killer.

I honestly don't know how to fix that and they are gonna be fucked when smackdown goes to USA.

They should bring up as many NXT people as they can for that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Miz/Sandow thing was super dumb and Vince was right to bury the angle and performers involved.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

The problem is that nothing you do will matter now, you just have to hook people for the entire year with Rumble ---> Mania and they thought pushing Roman Reigns against all reasonable indications of where it was going was a good idea.

The problem is that nothing you do will matter now, you just have to hook people for the entire year with Rumble ---> Mania and they thought pushing Roman Reigns against all reasonable indications of where it was going was a good idea.
They should sit down with Punk and make him come back. That way they have someone interesting on tv weekly.

Kaladin

WWE in 2015 is about where WWE was in the early 90s. They had the tools they needed to get to the top of the mountain, but weren't using them properly yet.

Fox318

I bet everyone tuned out after they saw Reigns win followed by the brackets because it was way too predictable.

If the average age of the viewing audience is truly in the 40s then I would believe this. Especially after Roman went 17 minutes and they muted the crowd.

Savitar

WWE reminds me so much of WCW when they were spinning their wheels it's not even funny. Especially after all the times WWE itself and wrestlers in videos and articles pointed out the stupid stuff WCW did.

fader

If you want to get joshi and understand its popularity, you want to watch the old shit. The old shit is just as good as any mens wrestling of that era and they've never been able to compete with it since. Crush Girls, Dump Matsumoto, Dynamite Kansai, Devil Masami, Bull Nakano, Aja Kong, etc. It'll never replicate that wild fandom it had then

will do. thanks

Get rid of the 3 hours. Make it 2 and a half. Have a raw pre show with 1-2 low card matches and the live pre show crew. Also show all of the shit from the previous week that mattered so we don't have to see it during the entire show 5 times.

Bring Russo back ao the lower and mid card can matter again. These soap writers are horrible. Get rid of them all.

Hex

Banned
Next week, it's
Reigns/Cesaro, Kalisto/Del Rio, Owens/Neville, Dean/Dolph

Owens/Neville should be a show stealer, Dean/Dolph will have Prince Pretty involved somewhere to set them up for SS, Kallisto/Del Rio COULD be fantastic if they are allowed to go, but instead it will end with a gimmick where Thwagger gets involved. I will shit a 14k solid gold brick sideways if somehow they do the right thing and have Cesaro win even if it is some dq interference thing just to get Roman

Owens/Neville should be a show stealer, Dean/Dolph will have Prince Pretty involved somewhere to set them up for SS, Kallisto/Del Rio COULD be fantastic if they are allowed to go, but instead it will end with a gimmick where Thwagger gets involved. I will shit a 14k solid gold brick sideways if somehow they do the right thing and have Cesaro win even if it is some dq interference thing just to get Roman
They could do that since he pretty much earned his anyway. Have him demand it and this leads to a 3 way match. I'm the end it turns out he made a deal with the devils.

Top Bottom