• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why edit something when you don't care if it gets booed or not? Like forget the editing of the Hogan era. WWE has just proven that 'fuck you if you don't like this, we'll keep doing it until you do because what the fuck else are you going to watch?'

Because most people will only watch wrestling if it's as easily accessible as the WWE is. No matter how tripe it is.

HO-LY shit at the Raw rating. I was positive the regular audience combined with the interest of the tournament and an absolutely dreadful Monday Night Football game would have produced a small bump. Show was shit anyways, so they got what they deserved

You can edit the reaction in post.

Just like the 1992 rumble.
rhrr.jpg

Colocho

Banned
HO-LY shit at the Raw rating. I was positive the regular audience combined with the interest of the tournament and an absolutely dreadful Monday Night Football game would have produced a small bump. Show was shit anyways, so they got what they deserved

I'm guessing people tuned in, went on twitter to talk about it, realized the show was taped and spoilers were everywhere, saw that it was shit, watched something else.

Ill tell you why!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid shit like Braun Stroman Jesus Christ.

And every wrestler being 50/50
And John Cena!!!!!!!!

Bad-day-GIF.gif

Al Snow v. HHH for the wwf title
Val Venis challenging Austin for his number one contendership.

That only happens in my head.

Al Snow was insanely over though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Didn't the entire Shield work for the Authority for several months before WM30?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Shield were mercenaries, who went to the highest bidder (I think) and Roman is basically selling he didn't sell out his brothers, which would make him not a sell out.

I actually was remembering that whole bit when Cole kept constantly dropping this "moral values" shit during the event.

Kaladin

I actually was remembering that whole bit when Cole kept constantly dropping this "moral values" shit during the event.

In reality, The Shield were confusing at best....though, I think creative wanted it that way so they could use them to attack random people and have it make "sense".

Remember The Shield debuted as a group Paul Heyman was paying off to keep the title on Punk. Heyman almost got fired for this, which is why Brock returned, F5ed McMahon, and precipitated the WM feud with HHH.

So Roman has "stayed true" in that he's always been the thing he was supposed to be at the time. I guess.

Chopper

I just watched Raw. What the fuck?! No American Badass Taker and Corporate Kane team? What the fuck was the point in the awesome kidnapping storyline?! What a waste. Seriously, my mind is blown by the lost potential here. What the fuck?!

I'm guessing people tuned in, went on twitter to talk about it, realized the show was taped and spoilers were everywhere, saw that it was shit, watched something else.

Raw's aired taped from the UK once a year every year for like 6 years or so now at least. This is the first time an hour of it has had under 3 mil viewers

I just watched Raw. What the fuck?! No American Badass Taker and Corporate Kane team? What the fuck was the point in the awesome kidnapping storyline?! What a waste. Seriously, my mind is blown by the lost potential here. What the fuck?!

WWE writing at it's best. Nothing means anything. You might get a couple of storylines that matter during Wrestlemania season, otherwise forget about it.

Oersted

Educated guess would be:

Roman
beats Cesaro.
Well that one was easy.

Not sure
who will win the Latino match. I guess Kalisto because he would raise Romans arm afterwards.

Owens
murders Neville.

Ambrose
wins against Ziggler. Ziggler will get something at Survivor Series and Ambrose has to put over the heel.

Roman
wins a hardfought match against Kalisto. Kalisto looks credible. Roman strong.

Ambrose
loses dirty. Win it for me angle.

Wait wat
Kalisto won?!
Clean against Ryback.
See my Smackdown spoilers post above.

I think Orton is hurt.

I'd really like the WWE to have a "miracle" champion run. You know, a complete dark horse who gets a chance to shine until dropping the title at Wrestlemania.

Pie in the sky: Big E, Curtis Axel, Damien Sandow, Heath Slater, or Mark Henry.

Because it worked so well for Swagger.

Chopper

WWE writing at it's best. Nothing means anything. You might get a couple of storylines that matter during Wrestlemania season, otherwise forget about it.
It's fucking ridiculous. Storyline had so much potential, but it didn't even get started. It just ended. I am livid.

That is the saddest bracket I have ever seen.

WWE in 2015.
It was an annoying tournament from the start. How the fuck does Sheamus qualify when he already has the MitB case? And why the fuck is Titus in there, instead of the third member of a far superior tag team. Big E would have been a viable contender. And how does Cesaro not even reach the semis?!

Chopper

Are you really not used to disappointment with WWE yet? Disappointment and WWE are synonymous with each other.
I am. I just thought that whilst they were in the middle of a ratings meltdown, and had the opportunity to shake things up with a title tournament and a genuinely fun storyline, they might capitalise. Noooooooope.

Top Bottom