• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Savitar

Remember how they had those three spooky young girls showing on video promos to promote his return and then when he says he's here........he's a fucking biker.

Taker must have pushed for that change instead of being the Deadman big time right up until the last moment.

Sephzilla

I really wish they would have put the entire Breaking Ground series up on the Network at once. I would binge-watch the shit out of that show.

So is WWE 2k16 worth a single shit?

bjork

Remember how they had those three spooky young girls showing on video promos to promote his return and then when he says he's here........he's a fucking biker.

Taker must have pushed for that change instead of being the Deadman big time right up until the last moment.

Remember when he had the Creatures of the Night, and Kama choked the fuck out of the guy? Good times. Take that, mopey boy!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf38jk_monday-night-raw-8-21-1995-1_sport <~ lol

Savitar

Remember when he had the Creatures of the Night, and Kama choked the fuck out of the guy? Good times. Take that, mopey boy!

I remember seeing an interview with one of his actual goth fans once upon a time that was talking about the Takers appeal even though it wasn't a wrestling show. Now that I think about it, was a girl and a guy. Pretty sure they did the whole devil salute by tossing up the horns when he came out.

Bryan on why indie guys get over

I think it's a natural evolution of what happens.

Because, RAW right now is three hours long, right? So what happens is, before, when RAW was two hours, you didn't see many long matches, and there were separate brands. There was RAW and Smackdown!, and you didn't see people on both shows very often.

Well now, we have a three hour RAW and two hour Smackdown!, so guys are wrestling long matches on both shows. And who're going to stand out on that kind of platform? Guys who know how to be different in the ring, who can go out there and wrestle a 10, 12, 15 minute match twice a week, and not have the fans get bored by it.

Because realistically, if you take wrestlers from the previous generations, and if they had wrestled as much on television as we have, they would be over exposed. But then, you won't like them as much.

That's one of the biggest battles our generation faces; the previous generations' battle was getting exposure, trying to get exposure. Now our battle is over exposure, and those who can handle over exposure the best are the ones who are popular, and incidentally, people who handle over exposure are the ones who've spent years wrestling in all the different places. So they know how to interact with people in different settings, and that kind of stuff.

So I think it is natural that the independent stars are the people coming up and doing very well.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/1...wrestlers-get-over-wwe-created-stars-struggle

jmdajr

Not only did I get my tickets. But I got them at 50% of!

header-lg-top.01b97164.png

JavyOO7

Inside Out is a great movie. Watched up with a few buddies on blu-ray movie. Can't wait to watch it again and the upcoming Pixar movie.

Kane quotes:

"Just because my face is burned, doesn't mean the rest of my parts aren't working."

"Just like the lion roars and the chicken clucks, it's a simple fact of life, X-Pac sucks."

So Regal is defending the European title against spike dudley because Spike upset him the week before by taking away his brass knuckles.

This time, Regal drops a decoy set of knuckles during his entrance to distract the ref while he puts an extra pair in the turnbuckle. Spike makes his entrance and while Regal is talking to the ref Spike takes the knuckles out of the corner and beans Regal to become the European champion.

I think that's pretty awesome.

jmdajr

Right now The Toyota Center in Houston, TX has Brock Lesnar advertised as headlining their 1/7/16 WWE Live Event. That show appears to be the return date for Brock to WWE.

That road to eliminate 29 other men in a single night!

Funny thing is that Paul and Brock's on screen dynamic is largely the same as when Brock debuted, except back in the day the camera used to be on the ground pointing up at Brock and Brock was doing his standing animation from Here Comes the Pain.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why is undertaker wrestling so much again? Is he bored?
The story is that he was persistently hurt enough to semi-retire but then in the Bray Wyatt WM31 match he realized a lot of the nagging injuries had cleared up so he decided he was fine to do more wrestling.

Entropia

No One Remembers
So Regal is defending the European title against spike dudley because Spike upset him the week before by taking away his brass knuckles.

This time, Regal drops a decoy set of knuckles during his entrance to distract the ref while he puts an extra pair in the turnbuckle. Spike makes his entrance and while Regal is talking to the ref Spike takes the knuckles out of the corner and beans Regal to become the European champion.

I think that's pretty awesome.

That's the kind of stuff that made Regal awesome.

Of course whoever booked the match also had a good idea.

2k16 DLC

2015 Hall of Fame Showcase
• Playable matches include:
o “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts;
o Rikishi vs. The Rock;
o Alundra Blayze vs. Paige;
o Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and Dustin Rhodes+
o Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair;
o The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake);
o The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray);

Future stars like Diego

Future Stars Pack
• Playable NXT Superstars: Samoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake and Murphy;
• The Future Stars Pack will be available for a suggested price of $7.99

Stardust totally made the cross face chicken wing popular you guys!!!

More than 30 new moves, including the Corner Enzuigiri (made popular by WWE Diva Nikki Bella), Avalanche Ram (made popular by WWE Diva Paige), Sidewinder Suplex (made popular by WWE and NXT Superstar Kevin Owens), Standing Crossface Chickenwing (made popular by WWE Superstar Stardust) and Dragon Sleeper (made popular by NXT Superstar Finn Bálor);

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So Taker was in Mexico and the UK.

maybe the dude just wanted a free vacation.

They brought Undertaker to Mexico to help with house show attendance.

Because apparently Taker is like ridiculously popular in Mexico. Like he's look at as godly according to Berto

Top Bottom