• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
From mookigana

WWE lost 50% in rights fee due to the network. Should have launched it after negotiations were done. Really dumb to kill your leverage

CTjJPXuWoAE_dPt.png

Barrage

If you haven't seen it, I would fully recommend WWE's Top 10 Craziest Kickouts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFEdpbqyafk

It's a very unique sound to hear an entire arena shocked that someone kicks out. And they managed to grab some ECW/WCW Stuff too. It'l be tougher to see any WM Main Event make it on a list from here on out, since fans are conditioned to expect three finishers-minimum- at Wrestlemania.

I'm trying to think of other kickouts that would deserve to make a list like this. I remember Owens/Cena I had some crazy kickouts.

Gonzalez

Banned
You know I'm very surprised that Steven Richards hasn't been on an episode of Up Up Down Down. Considering he's a huge gamer, who infamously won MLB 2K's perfect game contest.

Oh, before I forget, at the house show last night in Belfast, after Kane beat Big Show, the two referees tried to lift him up. As expected, it wasn't working, so one of the referees pinned him, and the other started counting. He kicked out and jumped up at 2. It was genuinely hilarious.

Sorry if he has done this before, I skip through almost all Big Show matches.

Christ, the Spud/Grado match from the Impact series is fucking woeful, and I say that as a fairly big Grado fan. It's complete WWE finisher spam, which is less bad on the indies than on a "TV" product with the announcers doing their best Cole fake laughs, and has 0 story or structure around it.

Grado vs Noam Dar from the PROGRESS World Cup is a good comedy Grado match. This was what people *think* Grado matches are like.

jmdajr

Before I forget again.

I listened to Kelly Kelly (Barbie) on Stone Cold's podcast.

Kelly Kelly started at like 18 with WWE on ECW in Extreme Expose. On one of her first appearances she had to do like a striptease and dance with a chair. She however said she had no clue how to dance despite what you might think. But Kelly had an instructor before going out there. Someone who showed her how to do the right moves. On the chair.
The instructor:

Vincent Kennedy McMahon! (no joke)

Before I forget again.

Kelly Kelly started at like 18 with WWE on ECW with Extreme Expose. On one of her first appearances she had to do like a striptease and dance with a chair. She however said she had no clue how to dance despite what you might think. But Kelly had an instructor before going out there. Someone who showed her how to do the right moves. On the chair.
The instructor:

He's got the moves.

vincedancing70sv7.gif

Caderfix

Before I forget again.

Kelly Kelly started at like 18 with WWE on ECW with Extreme Expose. On one of her first appearances she had to do like a striptease and dance with a chair. She however said she had no clue how to dance despite what you might think. But Kelly had an instructor before going out there. Someone who showed her how to do the right moves. On the chair.
The instructor:

YOU GOTTA WORK IT, GODDAMMIT!

EDIT:
Wasn't Layla on the roster by that point? They couldn't get Layla, who actually danced, to give the lessons?

I hope you are right, because this makes things even better lol

Before I forget again.

The instructor:

All this reminds me about is Buttons

Drew Galloway and Akira tozawa are going to be at PWG's January 2nd show

Zack Sabre Jr too!

-----

Mark Aandrews vs chuck taylor
ricochet vs Marty Scurll

annocued for All star Weekend night 1

Before I forget again.

The instructor:

fuck sake...

Before I forget again.

The instructor:

love that story.

Vince is one of the most fascinating human beings ever.

miserable

If you haven't seen it, I would fully recommend WWE's Top 10 Craziest Kickouts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFEdpbqyafk

It's a very unique sound to hear an entire arena shocked that someone kicks out. And they managed to grab some ECW/WCW Stuff too. It'l be tougher to see any WM Main Event make it on a list from here on out, since fans are conditioned to expect three finishers-minimum- at Wrestlemania.

I'm trying to think of other kickouts that would deserve to make a list like this. I remember Owens/Cena I had some crazy kickouts.

how come Rock kicking out of the Hogan legdrop isn't on the list?...oh wait

miserable

yesterday i borrowed Wrestlemania 2000 from a friend, never having played it, but then i got to the wrestler select screen and i saw Michael Hayes so i turned it off

i actually tried to play a Mankind vs Kane match but after 10 minutes i couldn't find the pin button so then i turned it off

Top Bottom