• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Raw64life

20151111_FallonTaker_LIGHT_HP.jpg

who's the asskicker gonna face now, brock? poor hhh, he was supposed to be the savior god king messiah of the company and now there's nothing left :'[

somedevil

This is fucking great, #QueenEva recruits Nia to screw Bayley out of her belt, BLACKHOLE heat on Eva as heel champ.

No, Bayley should not lose the title. A title match against Asuka is money.

Plus it looks like a 4 way is coming up in London.

Plus did Nia just leave the arena in her gear?

Kaladin

If it was me booking, I'd put whoever you wanted as the champ at Survivor Series. Have Lesnar win the Rumble, making 29 other guys look like chumps. Then, at Mania, have Lesnar crush the champ, win the belt and at Raw the next night have him face off with a returning Seth Rollins who has a legit claim to the belt Lesnar is once again holding, only this time it's man vs man, no bullshit.

bjork

alright, show of hands:

Who here likes Lana Del Rey?

What I've heard, I like. But she's not Grimes.

You know what would make Mania feel special? Having their marquee match build two current stars.

That would make this Mania special.

If it was me booking, I'd put whoever you wanted as the champ at Survivor Series. Have Lesnar win the Rumble, making 29 other guys look like chumps. Then, at Mania, have Lesnar crush the champ, win the belt and at Raw the next night have him face off with a returning Seth Rollins who has a legit claim to the belt Lesnar is once again holding, only this time it's man vs man, no bullshit.

does not compute

KingBroly

Banned
*Watches HHH interview with Cole

My thoughts
They're turning Ambrose. Emphasis on the word "crazy" and they didn't mention his name once. Reigns v. Ambrose is a fresh match, makes Ambrose more important and really is going to make him even more loved by fans. Not Reigns.

Kaladin

does not compute

Championship doesn't have to be the marquee match, in fact most years, it's not.

Along with the Lesnar vs X match, I'd do something crazy like the Ziggler vs Bryan Iron Man match or something like that that highlighted two stars that weren't in the main event, but ready to be in the top tier Mania match.

Ithil

Seth isn't gonna be back til like Summerslam.

Bowser

Apparently the current plans as of this week for the main event at WM32 is
Reigns vs. Cena for the title?

Fucking kill me if that's true.

This seems so weird. Kinda funny since Taker was on a talk show early in his career.

I remember when Taker was on Jimmy Kimmel Live when it first started and he was still Bikertaker. He did the "Pillowfight with Sal" segment and he absolutely murdered Sal with the pillow.

bjork

Championship doesn't have to be the marquee match, in fact most years, it's not.

Along with the Lesnar vs X match, I'd do something crazy like the Ziggler vs Bryan Iron Man match or something like that that highlighted two stars that weren't in the main event, but ready to be in the top tier Mania match.

Bryan's never coming back, man.

Del Rio v Sheamus for the title

Kaladin

Bryan's never coming back, man.

Del Rio v Sheamus for the title

That was just an example. Give that spot to any two guys that can go 30 - 45 min. Make it a non-title match with some feud that means something and where the outcome isn't predictable and you've got yourself a match.

*Watches HHH interview with Cole

My thoughts
They're turning Ambrose. Emphasis on the word "crazy" and they didn't mention his name once. Reigns v. Ambrose is a fresh match, makes Ambrose more important and really is going to make him even more loved by fans. Not Reigns.
Skimmed through the written interview and still thing that we're getting something we don't expect.

I remember when Taker was on Jimmy Kimmel Live when it first started and he was still Bikertaker. He did the "Pillowfight with Sal" segment and he absolutely murdered Sal with the pillow.
Never knew this
No rock at mania? Fuck :(

What the hell are they gonna do with this card to fill that stadium up...
Idk but I just saved a lot of money.

Heel

Hearken back to the WrestleMania days of old and get outside celebrities involved to strengthen the draw. A realistic slate:

Taylor Swift
Bernard Hopkins
Richard Gere

In Angle's first match against Meat, they chanted "boring" and "let's go red wings" lol

Edit:

LL, I'm dead serious. I was like hmmm, why did they just change it to 3-D. I always hated Dudley Death Drop.

Cagey

Banned
Bayley is female version plus worst aspects of John Cena. I don't get the appeal

Apollo is the black version plus best aspects of John Cena. His time will be soon and it will be wonderful.

Hearken back to the WrestleMania days of old and get outside celebrities involved to strengthen the draw. A realistic slate:

Taylor Swift
Bernard Hopkins
Richard Gere
You think WWE can realistically get Swizzy? She's been selling out stadiums like Jerry World on the regular for a year. WWE won't be able to do it once. Iggy Azalea, in 2016, would be a major get.

Fox318

Bayley is not Cena.

Cena got over with one gimmick then sold out to become a corporate colorful merch selling machine.

Bayley got over because her gimmick as the little sister or the every woman targets a demographic of younger girls and women in general that are not targeted traditionally by wrestling.

Wooooooow from this weeks observer

Reigns vs. John Cena for the WWE title was scheduled as another key main event before the Rollins injury. Whether Reigns would have gone heel, or this would be a face vs. face match with Cena doing the ultimate passing of the torch was not clear. The show’s goal was to establish Reigns as the company’s top star going forward, just as was the original goal for the show last year. Keep in mind that Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar was also scheduled, but that’s off the books when the blow-off match was moved to the Hell in a Cell show. It is still unclear who Lesnar and Undertaker will be facing. There have been reports, denied to us, that Cena would face Undertaker instead. By process of elimination, that would lead to Reigns vs. Lesnar, which could happen given the television tease this week of the idea that we don’t know who would have won that main event match at this past WrestleMania. It’ll be clear in January, as if Reigns wins the tournament, his opponent will likely be the winner of the Rumble.

Top Bottom