• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

I wonder what the statute of limitation of finishers, I mean Stone cold is never gonna wrestle again so why give some the stunner?

Not that kind of stunner, with the gut kick. Stone Cold is just too big a name to steal from.
You can do variations though. Athena's finisher is a stunner from the top rope, which looks pretty cool.

But not that shitty one Cena did.

Ithil

The lamest move is Orton's second-rope DDT. The setup for it is legitimately worse than setting up the 619.

That period where every single match had to have an "RKO Outta Nowhere" to try and ape that one time he hit Evan Bourne with it was worse. Because the SSP makes sense as a move to counter with an RKO, they're already leaping at you head first. Or the WM match where he counter CM Punk's springboard clothesline with it.
But suddenly everyone Orton faced leapt at him head first for no reason other than to get RKO'd. Like Cody Rhodes would go for his disaster kick, but leap head first into an RKO, the literal opposite direction his kick should be going.

Toki767

I always liked the Tiger Suplex as a finisher. I think Ultimo Dragon used to use it. I much preferred it over the Dragon Suplex.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I still like Kevin Owens' pumphandle neckbreaker, and I like it better than his actual finisher. But I don't think he's done it more than a couple times since getting called up.

klonere

Banned
In a perfect world Stroman would have the Razor's Edge as a finisher seeing as Sheamus isn't using it anymore
until he busts it out as his super finisher when defending successfully vs Reigns
but its probably too dangerous a move for someone so new to use.

EDIT: Stroman inheriting the Last Ride would be cool but seeing as they fucking destroyed the Wyatt's on Monday I don't see how it would make sense lol

Toki767

If Strowman were good enough, he should just use a running boot.

I don't think he can run though. Let alone run with one foot high in the air.

mKfIyRL.gif

This gif just made me a happier person. So adorable.

Sunk 20 hours into Fallout 4 on PS4. Got some pretty bad framerate issues but I have a pretty high tolerance of that growing up with struggle PC's and yeah, it's really good.

Did anyone note that Amazon is enforcing the users' agreement with users' wishlists in a way that can definitely affect women wrestler's use of their wishlists to get marks to buy stuff from those wishlists for them?

Ithil

Wrestlers should have super finishers, and win more matches with lesser moves.

Undertaker did this for a while. The chokeslam and Last Ride were his finishers, but he had the Tombstone as his super finisher that no one every kicked out of.
Now because of his WM matches being his only matches everyone kicks out of like five Tombstones a match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, that was pretty dope. I would kill for one more Hype Williams joint, though. She putting out videos, so I'm guessing an album's on the horizon?

Hype Williamsssss

"Make the room completely black. Now bring in these bigass lights"

imBask

Banned
Folks, the Nintendo Direct thread is ridiculous. It's pretty much what this thread would look like if we got hyped for RAW

Menome

Did anyone note that Amazon is enforcing the users' agreement with users' wishlists in a way that can definitely affect women wrestler's use of their wishlists to get marks to buy stuff from those wishlists for them?

...is this a translation of Hogan's "Shoot" tweet?

Hell, everyone else does it. Was bound to jump on the boat and do it myself eventually, this is the perfect time, so ahem:

Source???????????????????????

Striker

Piledrivers are banned, as is the curbstomp. Powerbombs are basically outlawed because of the impact on the neck and head. Chokeslams are reserved for the big wrestlers. Can't have too many finishers based on strikes because the Lil' Jimmies could imitate them too easily. Definitely the same for submission finishers. So, what's left when you've put all those restrictions in place?
People like Sheamus and Randy Orton having a million dozen signatures. Remember when Orton was doing the Olympic Slam as a normal move for some reason.

Barrage

Guys should be mining WCW, all kinds of perfectly good moves waiting to be unearthed.

Its why I supported sheamus nabbing the Texas Cloverleaf, put that bad boy to use.

Someone steal the Torture Rack.
Someone steal the Rings of Saturn.
Someone steal the Tequila Sunrise.
Someone steal Ultimo Dragon's entire movelist.

imBask

Banned
that's a weird way to spell Witcher 3 bronson

seriously if Witcher 3 isn't your GOTY you literally hate gaming, just give up

Undertale was good though
so was MGSV
so is Fallout 4
Life is Strange looks good i'm still waiting on a deal
oh yeah and splatoon, mario maker, bloodborne, axiom verge, ori, cities skyline oh god what a year

Top Bottom