• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jmdajr

Guys, if I could be serious for moment.

As you all know(or most), I suffered from testicular Cancer in 2013. I had surgery, radiation treatment, and many follow ups. The whole ordeal sucked and I have been living with one ball ever since. I have just been made aware of some news and needed to tell you all.

My wife is pregnant

it's gonna be......another girl

you favorite game

sf4xkOt.gif

As you all know(or most), I suffered from testicular Cancer in 2013. I had surgery, radiation treatment, and many follow ups. The whole ordeal sucked and I have been living with one ball ever since. I have just been made aware of some news and needed to tell you all.

My wife is pregnant

Can we call you Uno?

Congrats on the pregnancy!

My wife is pregnant

newday14.gif

Congratulations!
on the baby, not the ball cancer obv

My wife is pregnant

giphy.gif

congrats

Exodust

Banned
Witcher 3 is GOTY and among the GOATs already.

Been really enjoying Fallout 4. For all the talk the Bethesda games having the worst glitches I almost never run into them. And I usually end up with the so called worst version too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

My wife is pregnant

Yikes! Crazy. Well, you know why they make organs in twos for the most part! RIP Wallet.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It released this year, so it counts. I counted Persona 4 Golden when it released, too. If you don't want them counted, then don't release them. Simple as that!

Sounds like you're not playing enough good new games. Did you finish Life is Strange?

My wife is pregnant

Congratulations friend

Menome

My wife is pregnant

Make sure they don't search for Chyna on Google.

Congratulations man. lifefindsaway.jpg

I dunno what's my game of the year, I haven't really played anything through to completion and feel hesitant to call a game I got bored of (Witcher 3 & Bloodborne, mainly) GOTY. Fallout 4 is currently proving a tough addiction to shake, the crafting and settlement management is occupying a lot of my time, also I think Divinity: Original Sin EE is amazing, but it seems like a real time-sink of a game that I'll be playing off and on for ages yet. Similarly, I haven't even started Disgaea 5 and still need to return to Nobunaga's Ambition.

As it stands, Mad Max is probably my game of the year.

Exodust

Banned
Life is Strange is so good, friends. Despite some cringe worthy dialogue and general French weeaboo coat of paint it has charm to spare. I loved it all the way through.

Until Dawn was a game I preferred though. But i love slasher flicks and dig the way the gameplay is implemented so take that with a grain of salt.

Heel

Life is Strange is so good, friends. Despite some cringe worthy dialogue and general French weeaboo coat of paint it has charm to spare. I loved it all the way through.

Let's be hella cereal for a second, Exodust. The quaint and occasionally stilted French interpretation of modern American millennial culture only adds to the charm.

My wife is pregnant

If you get another one you know it's because of the avatar.

I got a deal on a Vita TV this year so I finally played Dangan Ronpa and Dangan Ronpa 2 and I just beat Ultra Despair Girls last week so,

Well none of them have actually cool or even decent gameplay so not technically a GOTY, but what a unique nutty story and fun characters. I picked Toko as my favorite in the first game before anything really starts happening and I have to say, I am a great favorite picker.

Entropia

No One Remembers

My wife is pregnant

Congrats friend!

My wife is pregnant

Congrats, more Disney vacations!

My wife is pregnant

Congrats. Say goodbye to what time, money, and sanity you have left. Also, welcome to the #DivasRevolution.

My wife is pregnant

Sir congrats. I too had the same diagnosis 7 years ago. God bless. Im so happy for you.

Exodust

Banned
Let's be hella cereal for a second, Exodust. The quaint and occasionally stilted French interpretation of modern American millennial culture only adds to the charm.

Oh for sure. Jut saying that these would be flaws to me anywhere else. But In Life Is Strange? nope.

"The Original Luchador, Kung Fu Panda."
"Sherk."

I can't let that fabulous poster upthread get no-sold.

Wait, is Main Event delayed on the Network too? Fucking bullshit!

Watched Honma's first title match from 1998, vs Katsumi Usuda, a real underrated shootstyle guy trained by Fujiwara who spent most of his career in BattlARTS. Young Honma is such a blast, so little regard for his opponents;

dCE5Xbt.gif

hqIQzuy.gif

Or himself;

YIo3t44.gif

xPNNV8g.gif

Usuda doesn't fuck around though;

yaM0ytf.gif

Also, had to watch this submission a few times to see what he did - look at the way he braces his right foot to kick out Honma's leg, awesome;

j2001ah.gif

JavyOO7

Yes, 2 week delay. Been like that since early this year, unfortunately. Sucks because whenever it came on live on Tuesdays I watched it.

Ultratech

Fandango still has a job???

I got a deal on a Vita TV this year so I finally played Dangan Ronpa and Dangan Ronpa 2 and I just beat Ultra Despair Girls last week so,

Well none of them have actually cool or even decent gameplay so not technically a GOTY, but what a unique nutty story and fun characters. I picked Toko as my favorite in the first game before anything really starts happening and I have to say, I am a great favorite picker.

I remember reading through all of DR1 (Let's Play) a few years ago.

Got partway through 2, but I really actually want to play it, but have no Vita TV (or Vita).

Reading through the news in Gaming-side today, looks like it was a crazy day.

I'm just happy about the DQ7 news!

Top Bottom