• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Gonzalez

Banned
0iUqaFh.jpg

Im today's newspaper...

Haha. Beaten.
They've been rolling out the commercial on the WWE Network.

J. R. Say

“If you’re like me, you’re wondering why didn’t somebody, some kid, some young star, come out to help the Undertaker after all the Undertaker has meant to the [professional wrestling] business. Wouldn’t you think some of those young bucks would come out and try to help Taker and then get shut down by the bad guys? It would give the Wyatts somebody to work with because they aren’t going to work with the Undertaker every week on [WWE Monday Night] RAW.”

This is correct! But I would more so say Raw.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I....I have access to Paragon Pro Wrestling on my cable package....

It's got a dead crowd of about thirty people....and better lighting and camera work than ROH!

Anth0ny

Somebody once made a 4 paragraph post on Neogaf about how they wanted the Cena/Ryder/Torres mess to turn into a full on cuckold themed romance storyline about Zack learning his place as Cena and Eve's cuck. Dude had a whole outline written out, he wasn't even joking about it.

if there's one thing i've learned about wrasslegaf, it's that we never joke around

Can I proclaim Big Dave Batista as hoss of the year via Spectre? because it made me want to see Big Dave as Mr Hinxtista in a WWE ring.

Jerry Jarrett said:
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together. I once stated that I would get back in the wrestling business when hell froze over. I'm feeling a chill in the air. It is a bit early to announce the plan, but the contracts are with the attorneys. If you wishes for wrestling like it was, you will have a chance to tune in.

Could Jerry Join The Force

shanafan

Not sure if this was posted yet, but picked up the last issue of PWI 500 today at Meijer.

Top #10 wrestlers of 2015 are..

1) Seth Rollins
2) John Cena
3) AJ Styles
4) Roman Reigns
5) Shinsuke Nakamura
6) Randy Orton
7) Jay Briscoe
8) Rusev
9) Alberto El Patron
10) Kevin Owens

Everyone check out Shingo vs Mochizuki when it becomes available, probably the best Dragon Gate match this year and a definite MOTYC contender - as much as I wanted Shingo to succeed as a face, he's a great antagonist and is playing his character perfectly at present, but this match was all about Mochizuki who (at 45 years old) gave one of the best performances of his career. Right from the bell he showed a ton of fire and was wrestling like Mochizuki of 15 years ago, busting out moonsaults and topes in addition to his notoriously stiff kicks. Super hot crowd as well, just a proper roller-coaster of a match.

XPPQw7N.gif

Goddamn lariatoooooooooooo;

umQP1sN.gif

The hype for this match is high, and I'm checking the usual places for it. If anyone sees it pop up, please advise.

Not sure if this was posted yet, but picked up the last issue of PWI 500 today at Meijer.

Top #10 wrestlers of 2015 are..

1) Seth Rollins
2) John Cena
3) AJ Styles
4) Roman Reigns
5) Shinsuke Nakamura
6) Randy Orton
7) Jay Briscoe
8) Rusev
9) Alberto El Patron
10) Kevin Owens

I'm surprised this even still exists, and it still looks like it's from the late '80s/early '90s.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The crazy thing about Starrcade is that after they do the one in Chicago it is over as NWA/WCW's big event of the year. It just isn't treated like Wrestlemania. Halloween Havoc is the closest thing to a consistent big event for the company.

Top Bottom