• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
The crazy thing about Starrcade is that after they do the one in Chicago it is over as NWA/WCW's big event of the year. It just isn't treated like Wrestlemania. Halloween Havoc is the closest thing to a consistent big event for the company.

Brother Bruti Main evented starcade 94

JavyOO7

CFO$ has been doing pretty good with their themes this year...

Gable/Jordan
Dash/Dawson
Apollo Crews
Dana Brooke
Remake of Blake/Murphy theme (though not as good as the original which wasn't made by CFO$)
Samoa Joe (the first theme was so bad and am so glad CFO$ changed it for the better)
Solomon Crowe
Naomi
Sheamus new theme
and then Auska's theme

Auska's theme is great and I have to think about it if its CFO$ best theme so far this year.

12144050_168369373511337_1673229548_n.jpg

WCW really should have done more joint shows and gave a shit about international talent. Would have helped them against wwf

When worlds collide and starcade 95 are great shows.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WCW really should have done more joint shows and gave a shit about international talent. Would have helped them against wwf

When worlds collide and starcade 95 are great shows.

They're clearly heading in that direction before they start the NWO angle, and after that, well, they've got 3 years of being a gigantic player in the business ahead of them so that idea gets dropped.

Colocho

Banned
CFO$ has been doing pretty good with their themes this year...

Gable/Jordan
Dash/Dawson
Apollo Crews
Dana Brooke
Remake of Blake/Murphy theme (though not as good as the original which wasn't made by CFO$)
Samoa Joe (the first theme was so bad and am so glad CFO$ changed it for the better)
Solomon Crowe
Naomi
Sheamus new theme
and then Auska's theme

Auska's theme is great and I have to think about it if its CFO$ best theme so far this year.

Emma's is the GOAT CFO$ theme though.

Foffy

Banned
Not sure if this was posted yet, but picked up the last issue of PWI 500 today at Meijer.

Top #10 wrestlers of 2015 are..

1) Seth Rollins
2) John Cena
3) AJ Styles
4) Roman Reigns
5) Shinsuke Nakamura
6) Randy Orton
7) Jay Briscoe
8) Rusev
9) Alberto El Patron
10) Kevin Owens

No
Honma
? Get the fuck outta 'ere.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Didn't AJPW basically sign him just to make him top hot dog?

That was about two years ago. He got the title again because he lost it due to sickness and they wanted to give him his reign though the intent was to eventually build up Miyahara as the next ace via working with Akebono.

also because he's like the only draw they have.

I must say, I'm thoroughly enjoying the creation suite of WWE 2K16. There's an INCREDIBLE Minoru Suzuki and Mil Muertes. With the exception of the lack of Create-a-Story mode, they really hit it out of the park with that aspect for sure. Hopefully
lolol
it all just gets better from there.

Submission system is total trash.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nashvember gifs have been running wild in both the NFL and World Series threads. Truly a cross sports star.

Heel

That whole 3-day event is gonna be a shitshow of epic proportions and I encourage everyone to find a way to follow along somehow

Shitshow? I think you mean the best thing we've ever seen, friend.

NOBUYUKI SAKAKIBARA ‏@nobu_sakakibara Oct 22
Officially announced his entry! Former Ozeki Sumo wrestler Baruto. What should his ring name be? #rizinff #mmajp

CR6xGttUsAEJpCW.jpg:large

My BOLA DVD's got custom'd during my house move, and are now on their way back to Super Dragon :'( Do PWG have an email address I can contact?

CSwnYgpXIAkqYjo.jpg

12189701_1023650791030989_5543939412436339449_n.jpg

That was about two years ago. He got the title again because he lost it due to sickness and they wanted to give him his reign though the intent was to eventually build up Miyahara as the next ace via working with Akebono.

also because he's like the only draw they have.

I'm surprised they put the title on Akiyama again, feels like toppling Akebono would've done more for Miyahara than eventually beating old man Jun, but there you go. Akiyama's stature has definitely taken a hit since he left NOAH.

Perhaps this thing with Suwama & Kazuyuki Fujita will garner some much-needed interest. Or Onita - as crazy as it sounds, Onita trying to win the Triple Crown has a very romantic quality to it, what with his background as a All Japan jr. and how loved he was by the fans at the time of his first 'retirement' in the 80's.

Top Bottom