• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
WHAT'S RONDA ROUSEY DOING IN THE NXT ZONE?

Breakdancing

e6a63lD.gif

Wtf? The bell never even rang for the Yoko and Hogan match. This shit is ridiculous. Fuck Hulk Hogan.

And fuck wtf gos does Yoko just pin Hart after the salt in the eyes? I would've at least told him to hit the banzai drop so we could have a dominant finish.

Bed time, I gotta clear my mind of that shit.

Btw that was still more entertaining than WM 16 lol!

DMczaf

Wtf? The bell never even rang for the Yoko and Hogan match. This shit is ridiculous. Fuck Hulk Hogan.

And fuck wtf gos does Yoko just pin Hart after the salt in the eyes? I would've at least told him to hit the banzai drop so we could have a dominant finish.

Bed time, I gotta clear my mind of that shit.

Take a shower first! pls

I'm glad The Ascension have embraced being goofy motherfuckers every time they return to NXT, like them doing shimmy punches in their Dusty Classic match and Konnor bringing back "YO VIK - PREEEEEEEACH" this week

Okada deserves a lot of credit for getting Tenryu through that match - they did what they could, but unfortunately Tenryu's retirement was a few years overdue. He hasn't worked to that standard since his last return from injury and, judging by the way he struggled to the back, he'll definitely be feeling it in the morning. Glad Okada wasn't hurt by that power/gansobomb, you could see Gedo absolutely shit himself with worry at ringside, haha.

I see Ronda Rousey lost last night. Now I don't watch much MMA, but 90% of the posts over in that thread are pretty transparent. Here's an amalgam:

That BITCH deserved to lose because of her ATTITUDE. So sweet also I'm an expert on fighting styles and Ronda just got exposed as a fraud! Nothing but a hack celebrity! Belongs in WWE! Bwahahahaha and she thinks she can fight a MAN?

In moments of emotion, the nerds can't help but expose themselves.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I see Ronda Rousey lost last night. Now I don't watch much MMA, but 90% of the posts over in that thread are pretty transparent. Here's an amalgam:

In moments of emotion, the nerds can't help but expose themselves.
Getting worked into a shoot is just an average saturday night.

Getting worked into a shoot is just an average saturday night.

This is why I can only do fake sports. We all know we're a bunch of jackasses in here, but the amount of posturing real talk that goes on in every single sport discussion online and in real life is tough to endure.

Into

Ronda is not even half as valuable for Mania as she was few days ago. Its still good to have her, but the main hook is gone, she is not invincible nor the "Greatest Human Ever" according to hypeman Joe "No Rogane" Rogan.

Vince call Jeff Hardy or Goldberg or something

Aiii

So not worth it
Ronda is not even half as valuable for Mania as she was few days ago. Its still good to have her, but the main hook is gone, she is not invincible nor the "Greatest Human Ever" according to hypeman Joe "No Rogane" Rogan.

Vince call Jeff Hardy or Goldberg or something

She's still worth something, but it would have been better if she didn't get completely destroyed last night, for sure.

Still, Brock got rekt and he still draws, so not all is lost. Besides, Nikki Bella ain't got shit on Ronda, regardless.

Into

She's still worth something, but it would have been better if she didn't get completely destroyed last night, for sure.

Still, Brock got rekt and he still draws, so not all is lost. Besides, Nikki Bella ain't got shit on Ronda, regardless.

Agree she is still a star no doubt, but a part of what made her a big star is gone. I wonder how her PPVs do now.

Somewhere in Connecticut Vince is pissed that Dana booked Ronda to lose

Top Bottom