• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

miserable

misavader212qqa2.gif

I mean so is Jun Kasai and they love him

Kasai was never in the position of being perceived as a 'pretty boy' getting an undeserved push, he wasn't accused of betraying the spirit of his home promotion and didn't have to fight an uphill battle for acceptance in the same way Tanahashi did. Kasai comes across as one of the boys, Tanahashi doesn't - but he's still going to be regarded as a legend when all's said and done.

At least this is a thing

CSFSb4iXIAAy3tx.jpg

This is going to be amazing, hopefully it gets more eyes on Walter & Axel as well, both great talents who deserve more recognition.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WWE Survivor Series 2015 |OT| Friends, Roman, Countrymen, Lend Me Your ACLs

WWE Survivor Series 2015 |OT| Populated Only By Haters

WWE Survivor Series 2015 |OT| Roman Wins LOL

WWE Survivor Series 2015 |OT| Job Owens Job

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn smarks still legit shook by Roman to the point where they're still legit shook

Don't shake yourself into a shookening, when a shaker shakes a shook shooker.

Aiii

So not worth it
Damn smarks still legit shook by Roman to the point where they're still legit shook

Don't shake yourself into a shookening, when a shaker shakes a shook shooker.

Heh, I enjoyed this.

Real talk, though: Is anyone really excited for Roman Reigns as champion?

I mean, with his promo ability, does he really stand a chance to carry the company?

Ultratech

Yeah...I got nothing good for SS thread titles.

But I will have some good stuff for Thanksgiving and RR.

WWE Survivor Series 2015 |OT| The Battle for Some People's Souls (and Ratings)
WWE Survivor Series 2015 |OT| Winner Take None
WWE Survivor Series 2015 |OT| 25 Years of a Dead Man
WWE Survivor Series 2015 |OT| Deadly Game II
WWE Survivor Series 2015 |OT| Gobbledy Gooker 2.0 In The Making

DM just The Post of The Month in the Ronda Got Knocked The Fuck Out thread. Good job friend.

Just looked it up.

Great stuff. lol

bjork

So I'm like 20 hours into Fallout 4 and still have 0 story quests completed. I did make my way down to the island in the lower SE of the map and boy am I not ready to do that yet.

DMczaf

So I'm like 20 hours into Fallout 4 and still have 0 story quests completed. I did make my way down to the island in the lower SE of the map and boy am I not ready to do that yet.

You're playing Fallout 4 like how WWE writers write Raw in 2015...

Only a few hours in. Just got the power armor. Love how it's a Fucking iron man suit.

bjork

But...what is the "main story" in 2015?

;_;

In WWE, I assume it's the title tournament? In Fallout 4, it's currently "investigate Concord" and I've instead chosen to run around, clearing out buildings and making settlements for people. It's going to be my army of irradiated settlers versus the bad guys.

In WWE, I assume it's the title tournament? In Fallout 4, it's currently "investigate Concord" and I've instead chosen to run around, clearing out buildings and making settlements for people. It's going to be my army of irradiated settlers versus the bad guys.

Dude go to Concord and get the power armor is rad

bjork

Dude go to Concord and get the power armor is rad

I have two suits from other places, south of Sanctuary Hills. One is
if you go into this church, there's a tunnel that dumps out at a little bunker, and there's one inside a trailer there.
The other is
at this trailer park with a bunch of ghouls, further south from the first one. It's standing in a trailer, behind a locked door.

So far, haven't needed it. The couple of encounters I could've had with things that would easily kill me, I ran and ran and jumped on high stuff until they went away.

Hex

Banned
He's not wrong.

It is an MMA thread, two women fought, nobody forced them they are athletes.
If you do not like MMA, you have that right and more power to you.
You do not go into the MMA thread to thread shit.
If you do not think women should have the right to be fighters, that is your choice.
Again, it is not a debate thread nor is this one.
Going in and doing a drive by like that was stupid and he is lucky that his account is still there at this time.

Hex

Banned
Del Rio is a red herring for a Kalisto push for the latino demo.
I can dream

I really would like to see Zeb be a door way and that program work its way out fast, Del Rio get free of him and have a faction with Kallisto, Del Rio and some of the other Mexican/Latin talent.
Let there be some leverage that either Del Rio has over Zeb and Swagger takes care of that and goes back with Zeb or Zeb has over Del Rio and Del Rio gets out of it and Swagger ends up with Zeb.

Nick Bockwinkel passed away.

Already posted, but still very sad. At least he died at an older age unlike Dusty and Piper, but it still sucks because by all accounts the dude was apparently one of the nicest guys in the history of the business, which is amazing since he was such a great heel. His insane loyalty to Verne is perhaps his only drawback...he apparently had no problem dropping the AWA title to Hogan, but Verne was the boss and he did what he said. Imagine how the business would have changed if Bockwinkel had convinced Verne otherwise.

Colocho

Banned
Del Rio is a red herring for a Kalisto push for the latino demo.
I can dream

Well that match is the only one without a clear winner (Reigns, Owens and Ambrose are locked for the semis), Del Rio is the clear favorite, but why would Kalisto go over Ryback clean, if not for a push of some sort.

Top Bottom