• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

Nikki's doing rehab and trying to avoid surgery for her injury (bulging discs in her neck). There's fluid in her central nervous system, discs pushing on her spinal cord. Hope is the rehab will be enough to heal it, but essentially she was pulled because (like Edge, Austin, Kidd, etc) one more bump could have paralyzed her. No timetable for her return.
How bad was it before they put the belt on her?

No wonder why she wasn't working matches.

bjork

So...

Everyone watching Raw tonight!

not me. Football!

I never watch Raw. If I happen to be up at the time, which I hope to be sleeping, I'll check out Sunny's 2K show. After he ran away and got counted out last week, Beef needs a cage or a cell match. Either with me, or DM because DM had some good power moves.

Also, why is my dude wearing an undertaker outfit in A's colors?

lol. Not even a quarter of NFL fanbase. Not here anyway.

The first Spice Girls album outsold Sgt Pepper's. Doesn't make it a better album.

I mean, hockey is like dog shit in sports form, but let's not use numbers as an argument.

How bad was it before they put the belt on her?

No wonder why she wasn't working matches.

It's unclear, the most anybody's known before now was "she's been working hurt" for months until she finally gave up the belt. Shows how dedicated they were to getting that record off AJ that they refused to just have her drop it ASAP and have more time to heal

bjork

It's unclear, the most anybody's known before now was "she's been working hurt" for months until she finally gave up the belt. Shows how dedicated they were to getting that record off AJ that they refused to just have her drop it ASAP and have more time to heal

spiteful might be a better term.

jmdajr

The first Spice Girls album outsold Sgt Pepper's. Doesn't make it a better album.

I mean, hockey is like dog shit in sports form, but let's not use numbers as an argument.

Spice Girls are gone brother. NFL gets bigger and bigger every year. It ain't a one hit wonder. Soon TV will only be NFL. That's the only thing keeping them afloat.

Heroman

Banned
Hockey > Soccer > Tennis > Baseball > F1 > American PeopleStandingOnTheSidelinesAndCommercialsBall

that's a shoot
200x200px-ZC-527d93cf_883415.gif

Friend no one watches hockey.

Mahonay

Banned
Not watching RAW. Will watch any decent matches/segments I hear about later. Last week was back to business as usual. Fuck it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Thing is, she was good in the matches she wrestled. Better than this Sasha clown at any rate. Why the NXT people like her is a mystery for the ages.

Fans even keep cheering We want Sasha (To Go Home)

Hockey > Soccer > Tennis > Baseball > F1 > American PeopleStandingOnTheSidelinesAndCommercialsBall

that's a shoot

I've enjoyed watching hockey in my time, but:

Maury Brown said:
With the Tampa Bay Lightning beating the Rangers on Friday 2-0, viewers in 18 out of 24 markets that host Major League Baseball teams opted instead for the local MLB regular season game in their home markets instead of watching the drama unfold on NBC Sports. Not surprisingly, the New York Mets did not outdraw the Rangers.

Leading the ratings was FOX Sports Midwest in the St. Louis Designated Market Area (DMA) with a 12.8 household ratings average for the St. Louis Cardinals game against the Los Angeles Dodgers compared to a 2.0 for the Game 7 Lightning vs. Rangers on NBCSN. That was followed by a 10.1 rating in Kansas City on FOX Sports KC for the interleague matchup between the Kansas City Royals and Chicago Cubs.

NHL's taking that L, friend.

Menome

I'm not going to stand for talk like this! :(

I miss them

I didn't like the Spice Girls, but I really like Viva Forever. Myself and a couple of friends sang it as a group at karaoke and it was a genuinely beautiful moment.

EDIT: Also, Northern Star is the best solo-Spice album. Will fight in an alley on that.

Thing is, she was good in the matches she wrestled. Better than this Sasha clown at any rate. Why the NXT people like her is a mystery for the ages.

Fans even keep cheering We want Sasha (To Go Home)

imbask is feeling the heat in the challenge for World's Wrongest Man title.

imBask

Banned
I've enjoyed watching hockey in my time, but:

NHL's taking that L, friend.

man, I tried getting into football a whole lot but I just can't, there's about as many commercials as there is on RAW, but about half the action

and there's not a lot of action on RAW most of the time

I have a problem with commercials and that's why i've been getting into soccer, 45 min uninterrupted is INCREDIBLE

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What has Sasha done in the big leagues?

Lose, a lot.

Wrestle a lot of bad matches.

Stand on the sidelines doing nothing, a lot.

She's a lot of crap in a pretty package, that's what she is.

bjork

Beef ran away last week?

Why am I not surprised.

I did a piledriver through the announce table and he took a powder.

Lose, a lot.

Halloween is over and it's Bayley that imbask doesn't like, not Sasha. ;)

Kaladin

Lose, a lot.

This is why I think they take a lot of wrestlers out of NXT too soon.

In NXT they're a big fish in a small pond.

On the main roster they're a small fish in the ocean, filled with sharks.

imBask

Banned
I follow a simple two-word mantra that frees up my time and keeps me an edgy hipster:

Fuck sports.

as long as you're not that guy telling people to "care about important things instead of sports" on facebook, I don't mind

how sad do you have to be to be against entertainment

Cagey

Banned

Lose, a lot.

Hey now. I won't stand for these lies.

Sasha's not crap, and she's not pretty.

Shadow780

Lose, a lot.

Just like Bayley and Sasha are destined to fued forever, we have Man God and imbask.

Although i don't think Sasha lost clean yet.

Anth0ny

Nikki's doing rehab and trying to avoid surgery for her injury (bulging discs in her neck). There's fluid in her central nervous system, discs pushing on her spinal cord. Hope is the rehab will be enough to heal it, but essentially she was pulled because (like Edge, Austin, Kidd, etc) one more bump could have paralyzed her. No timetable for her return.

yeah rightttttttt

she just wants time off at the same time as john cena. you guys are getting worked HARD.

I'll be drinking a bunch of beer instead of watching wrestling tonight. someone let me know if cesaro makes roman look strong.

Menome

as long as you're not that guy telling people to "care about important things instead of sports" on facebook, I don't mind

how sad do you have to be to be against entertainment

I...might have done as a precocious teenager. Thankfully I grew up and it was in the pre-social media days. Nowadays I'm cool with people enjoying sports, they're just not for me.

You mean like, competitive thrusting?

That's Nidhogg, right?

Fox318

Pretty much.

They could have killed her in the ring just to get one back at Punk.

Top Bottom