• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Dion314

Neo Member
god damn we got some shoot confessions in here

I saw Transformers 2 in theater

too far

Shit I've seen them ALL in theaters....the last one at the drive in which is more expensive than any other theater around here.

I FUCKED UP! I FUCKED UP!!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Overall I regret buying so many games that I didn't finish. I don't think I bought most at full price. Always discount. But still.

I have learned my lesson though. I don't buy anything anymore. I few AAA's a year and rent.

That's my goal for 2016. I also have like 9 blu rays shrink wrapped that I haven't had time to touch yet

DMczaf

I make no financial blunders.

Because you have no finances to blunder.

image.php

Kingdom hearts is kinda crappy fellers. aged really badly.

something to be said for loading into a tarzan world, not hearing a note of phil collins and seeing the camera pan over empty, dead, early ps2 looking greenery. hoofa.

Kaladin

Overall I regret buying so many games that I didn't finish. I don't think I bought most at full price. Always discount. But still.

I have learned my lesson though. I don't buy anything anymore. I few AAA's a year and rent.

My Steam account is full of regret.

ed: ^^ Oh god don't even talk about Steam, that's a whole new level of regret and confessions

¡HarlequinPanic!;185717501 said:
Kingdom hearts is kinda crappy fellers. aged really badly.

something to be said for loading into a tarzan world, not hearing a note of phil collins and seeing the camera pan over empty, dead, early ps2 looking greenery. hoofa.

HD Remixes, friend

I sold a Dragon Force and Panzer Dragoon Saga to a dude in the B/S/T thread for $160 shipped.

I sold a limited JP sakura spring PS2 and probably $6-700 of Bemani stuff for $400 in the B/S/T thread.

I paid over $100 for a disc-only copy of Dragonball GT Final Bout for PS1.

We've all made bad money moves.

This is a stealth brag post, isn't it?

Bronx-Man

Banned
So, Fox or Frecklestein, fuck it, someone beginning with 'F', got screw-jobbed last week. Who's going to be holding the rope this episode?

Freckle deserved it. Mother fuckers need to learn when they are told to do the job, you do the job.

Be a god damn professional.

You're one to talk, Mr "I need to get my shit in."

Hey! I gotta make myself look good before putting over some jabroni. I can easily get booked elsewhere!

Oh really? Well go get booked.

Cause you're fired.

Bitch
I'll tell all of you guys someone who won't be doing the job tonight:

Me.

damiensandowsmirk.gif

Kaladin

Good for you man. Just say no!

There is just nothing I really want there. Plus the whole Early Access thing seemed too carny to me. Also, I haven't really updated my PC since 2010. Don't plan on it either, next PC I get will be one of those small box basic systems with enough ram to do basic things without slowing the system down.

Indy Wrestling: Being complete shit at security and safety for fans since two thousand and always

I like the fact they don't have guardrails, makes it easier to get up and run away when someone (invariably El Ligero) gets thrown five rows deep into the crowd. Also, PROGRESS will insist on booking multi-man tag matches that turn into a building-wide brawl, which doesn't help matters.

I remember you telling us that. Why? Because it's fucking nuts man. God damn.

Im amazed you remember lol.

I bought it because It was hard to find, and I had to have it. Its a sickness I have. Its like when I was young, I didn't get a lot of the things I wanted. In my later years this has affected me greatly with impulse buys, and overpaying for things I really don';t need, because they are hard to find.

I bought Twin Snakes on the game cube for $100 a few years ago. Stupid stuff like that,.

I like the fact they don't have guardrails, makes it easier to get up and run away when someone (invariably El Ligero) gets thrown five rows deep into the crowd. Also, PROGRESS will insist on booking multi-man tag matches that turn into a building-wide brawl, which doesn't help matters.

This doesn't sound like PROGRESS to me dohohohohoho

jmdajr

Last comp I built was in 2009. Since then mostly been HDD upgrades and one card upgrade.I think I might built a new one in 2017. Just sick of 8gb of dd2 ram. Adobe Lightroom needs to be faster. But even then just gonna get motherboard, intel core7, and ddr 4ram. I will use the same power supply, tower, drives, and even video card.

PWInsider says
Reigns was to win the belt at Survivor Series and go into Mania as champ, and that still is the direction they're going

We missed out on Rollins' demise coming at an event nicknamed SS :[

klonere

Banned
Excited for G F DUB archives in the morning.

Some small pointers Vince, based off nL Inc videos and my friends own Universe mode.

- Up the damage Finishers and Sigs do (although I'm sure you know this by now :D)
- Triple Threats bad! Fatal Four Ways are a-okay though and often are shorter than singles matches for some unknown reason.
- Tag team matches aren't infuriatingly awful as they were last year and can end within a reasonable time, however sometimes can be a bit lengthy.

Most importantly:

- I'm a draw. Put the big belt on me. It's moy feckin toime now, fellah.

This is why I think they take a lot of wrestlers out of NXT too soon.

In NXT they're a big fish in a small pond.

On the main roster they're a small fish in the ocean, filled with sharks.

Or in the case of the divas division, going from a big fish in a small bond to a small fish in a shallow pool of stagnant water.

PWInsider says
Reigns was to win the belt at Survivor Series and go into Mania as champ, and that still is the direction they're going

We missed out on Rollins' demise coming at an event nicknamed SS :[
Just read this

Owen's theme as the rocket sounds like the saved by the bell music.

Top Bottom