• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

DMczaf

T6exXeF.gif

Raw64life

Cesaro/Reigns match was good but Reigns was gassed for like 2/3 of the match.

Just go full on Statham with Cesaro.
Suit wearing, Euro-smooth cold skilled killer.

This would be great if Cesaro was capable of not smirking for more than 5 seconds, but alas.

klonere

Banned
alright I regret bringing it up stop talking about fucking Cesaro already, I'll revert to my previous position where he should take a pay cut and go to NJPW for my personal viewing pleasure, instead of being comfortably over workhorse midcard champion instead of randomly being fed to Big Show or whoever. and yes Data, I'd be perfectly fine with him jobbing out to Okada or whatever.

Now, on to the next topic of discussion, why Cody Rhodes is WHC material...

Everyone has buyer's remorse (this very thread allowed the WrassleGAF universe to lay out their own), but man, what level is Vince's and Hunter's buyer's remorse on Del Rio right now?

MexAmerica, MexAmerica, MexAmerica!

Reigns didn't particularly sell his right arm very well, but it didn't drag the match down.

Mahonay

Banned
Everyone has buyer's remorse (this very thread allowed the WrassleGAF universe to lay out their own), but man, what level is Vince's and Hunter's buyer's remorse on Del Rio right now?

Reigns didn't particularly sell his right arm very well, but it didn't drag the match down.
Lol Del Rio didn't put that gimmick on himself. Vince has no one to blame but himself.
My wife says Braun Stroman makes her wet.
Lol

Zach

Elimination Chamber match in 2012, where Santino of all people got the crowd wanting him to win the World title. By WM28 a month later Bryan had already started turning from getting heat to getting cheers because of how entertaining he was, and the catchy Yes chant (which was meant as a heel thing originally).

Anything during his time chasing and winning the whc with his antics of treating AJ like shit or nearly getting her killed on multiple occasions. He made a triple threat cage match involving Mark Henry and Big show actually entertaining

I'll look into the Elimination Chamber 2012 match if I find the time...

Raw64life

Happy 15th birthday, WWF No Mercy

And I'm still waiting to have more fun with a WWE game with no end in sight.

It's amazing the money they'll dump to bring guys like the Dudleyz and Del Rio back without having any long term plans in place for them.

Lol Del Rio didn't put that gimmick on himself. Vince has no one to blame but himself.

Lol

We should definitely blame Del Rio for not standing up for himself and rejecting this stupid MexAmerica gimmick though since we blame wrestlers for not standing up for their careers and themselves.

It's amazing the money they'll dump to bring guys like the Dudleyz and Del Rio back without having any long term plans in place for them.

Didn't even get a nostalgia title run for the Dudleyz so they can sell some shirts. And forget the idea that they would ever run with Bubba Rey as a single heel.

Menome

Del Rio came out to near-silence at my live show last week. Barrett and Swagger got the bigger reaction in that three-way.

Barrett and Swagger.

klonere

Banned
Nice try klonere

you guys have broken me.

not as bad as my viewing of Big Show vs Cody at Mania but close.

Depending on how much they are actually paying him I'd wager somewhere from feeling queasy to violent projectile vomiting.

It'd have been fine if they brought back the Dudleyz and did nothing with them, at least compared to what they are doing with them, which is doing nothing with them with the fucking TLC PPV near. A month away and they're completely out of the title picture, already had all their matches/losses.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think you're underestimating how much money it takes to get those dudes. Every time I saw ADR's name come up post firing it was him bitching about how some indy wasn't paying enough, so my guess is that they paid less to get him back than you might imagine. And as for the Dudley Boys, they weren't doing anything and TNA wasn't even making payroll, so yeah, whatever they're getting paid is better than nothing.

Into

I.. dont think New Day is funny anymore. Their mannerisms are still fun, Big E dancing is funny, but the actual stuff they are saying is fucking lame. The unicorm shit makes it look like they got invisible dicks on their heads.

Is someone else doing their material? The funniest part on Raw was Xavier saying "ooh going inside the ring" or something before he resumed his promo and that seemed like improv

klonere

Banned
I.. dont think New Day is funny anymore. Their mannerisms are still fun, Big E dancing is funny, but the actual stuff they are saying is fucking lame. The unicorm shit makes it look like they got invisible dicks on their heads.

Is someone else doing their material? The funniest part on Raw was Xavier saying "ooh going inside the ring" or something before he resumed his promo and that seemed like improv

It's 2015, any sort of comedy act such as the New Day in any medium will get stale without throwing a lot of different material, written and presented by talented people at the audience. So yeah, they are getting stale, its the nature of the WWE it seems.

In a perfect world they would have been allowed to do their skits with Team BAD on TV as well, which would have done some character building for both teams. It's clear from social media they have more ideas for content but are still on somewhat of a leash.

The other problem is they don't have another team to bounce off of. The Dudley's weren't given the right material or clearance to really go after them on the mic and the Usos haven't cut a single promo since they've been back?

Top Bottom