• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

cesaro-578-raw-2015-08-10.gif

thefro

If we're gonna shoot from the hip:

Cesaro's one of the best damn wrestlers on the planet, easily. But he has no character whatsoever. He needs at least something to get Vince to pay attention to him. Daniel Bryan was in the same spot in 2010 but then he started doing goofy shit with his arms and shouting a three-letter word, then he's the biggest star on the planet. If Cesaro wants to go to the next level, he's gotta find something to take him there. It doesn't matter how small it is, but he needs some type of hook.

Flair's said on his podcast the last couple weeks that WWE needs to call 911-Naitch and he would be glad to manage Cesaro. He thinks he could be ready to be champ in a couple months if they book it right.

How about Shawn/Razor Ladder Match at WM X? That was pretty great.

And why haven't you made any Flair/Steamboat suggestions, Liquidsnake? God dang, pal.

Not just Flair Steamboat
Flair Vader
Flair Whindam
Flair Vs Anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvel

could never
Cesaro's most charasmatic moment was the "on and on" catchphrase which doesn't get used anymore sadly, I liked it.

klonere

Banned
I mean sure.

The best approach for Alberto was to immediately blow up and make a big fuss about creative in a company he was unceremoniously fired from in a barrage of bad PR.

Cesaro's most charasmatic moment was the "on and on" catchphrase which doesn't get used anymore sadly, I liked it.

Cesaro's most charismatic moment was when Tyson Kidd was still healthy ;;;;;;

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just come to terms with this, and it says it all

"Cesaro is such a terrible character, I can't believe they had him be a snotty rugby player. If they'd let him wrestle their top guys he would get over."

Cesaro wrestles top guys, gets a little over

"How can you expect someone to get over in the ring alone? Fuck, you people don't see his greatness."

Lots of people criticized Vince on Stone Colds podcast by saying something is missing and they all hope he finds it. I think you all need to accept that to be way the fuck over in WWE and get to that next level, he has to find that one remaining piece to make it work. Vince isn't wrong.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Tick it off the bingo card boys.

Cesaro looked fantastic. Kalisto looked pretty bad sadly. ADR just looks like he doesn't give a fuck.

Probably just need a harder bingo square to fill, not that any of these opinions are hard to elicit on any given Tuesday

jR44ceR.png

klonere

Banned
Just come to terms with this, and it says it all

"Cesaro is such a terrible character, I can't believe they had him be a snotty rugby player. If they'd let him wrestle their top guys he would get over."

Cesaro wrestles top guys, gets a little over

"How can you expect someone to get over in the ring alone? Fuck, you people don't see his greatness."

Lots of people criticized Vince on Stone Colds podcast by saying something is missing and they all hope he finds it. I think you all need to accept that to be way the fuck over in WWE and get to that next level, he has to find that one remaining piece to make it work. Vince isn't wrong.

I maintain that he has enough to be in Del Rio's spot right now.

Probably not a main event guy unless he goes under some Eddie-esque transformation of personality.

Also I want to personally congratulate you on my CAW's entrance. A work of art.

Toki767

If there were two title belts still, Cesaro would probably get a 1 week run with the lesser title before Sheamus cashed in.

That's basically his spot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I maintain that he has enough to be in Del Rio's spot right now.

Probably not a main event guy unless he goes under some Eddie-esque transformation of personality.

Also I want to personally congratulate you on my CAW's entrance. A work of art.
If only you could hear it! You come out to this:
http://youtu.be/v9kfVBqpaDk

FACT: Flair vs Vader was the main event for the first wrestling show I ever saw live....and it was in their mid-90's prime.

Some of their matches were pretty damn good. Flair could work with anyone man. I would have loved to see it live like you did.

My first live even was a house show in which Warrior squashed Andre in like 30 seconds. Long beach Arena. I think it was 1989.

klonere

Banned
and their idea of appealing to the Latino demo is have heel characters call for more racial harmony and acceptance of culture, good shit

Menome

Is it me, or has UpUpDwnDwn turned into just-another-YouTube-channel over the past month or so? Superstar Savepoint is becoming the only thing worth watching on there for me now.

klonere

Banned
Is it me, or has UpUpDwnDwn turned into just-another-YouTube-channel over the past month or so? Superstar Savepoint is becoming the only thing worth watching on there for me now.

The Madden tournament is great as well. I've never bothered with the solo gameplay stuff, I'm there to see some jobbers get some promo time and play kideo games.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
and their idea of appealing to the Latino demo is have heel characters call for more racial harmony and acceptance of culture, good shit

Their idea is that Alberto was a draw in Mexico and will help house show attendance. As opposed to 'Cesaro is going to have good matches!' 'what's his arc?' '....5/5 Stars!'

Menome

The Madden tournament is great as well. I've never bothered with the solo gameplay stuff, I'm there to see some jobbers get some promo time and play kideo games.

Madden bores me to tears unfortunately, so I've skipped all of those since just about making it through the first couple.

Kaladin

Some of their matches were pretty damn good. Flair could work with anyone man. I would have loved to see it live like you did.

My first live even was a house show in which Warrior squashed Andre in like 30 seconds. Long beach Arena. I think it was 1989.

It was Superbrawl IV, not one I'd consider to be great, but certainly not bad either.

imBask

Banned

I wanna watch Austin Creed play games, not WWE Superstar Xavier Woods™ carefully picking his words and editing everything out, that is really bothering me

klonere

Banned
Their idea is that Alberto was a draw in Mexico and will help house show attendance. As opposed to 'Cesaro is going to have good matches!' 'what's his arc?' '....5/5 Stars!'

i was taking the easy shot at creative, i never mentioned he who shall not be named

Sephzilla

It kind of has.

Part of the problem is that Xavier isn't around for half of the tournament matches it seems like so it's lacking with his commentary.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Xavier is doing too much too fast but he also realizes this is his best moment to make the most of his career and he is taking it to the max. I admire him. Smart man.

It's 2015, any sort of comedy act such as the New Day in any medium will get stale without throwing a lot of different material, written and presented by talented people at the audience. So yeah, they are getting stale, its the nature of the WWE it seems.

In a perfect world they would have been allowed to do their skits with Team BAD on TV as well, which would have done some character building for both teams. It's clear from social media they have more ideas for content but are still on somewhat of a leash.

The other problem is they don't have another team to bounce off of. The Dudley's weren't given the right material or clearance to really go after them on the mic and the Usos haven't cut a single promo since they've been back?

You don't say.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Would have been more excited about WK 10 if Go was going to show up at the end of Go Flasher everyone rather than being wasted in NOAH.

Maybe Kotaro will show up and kick Omega in his teeth

That's clearly BronsonLee.

In 2015.

Oh good, CZW and WSU are holding a joint show this Saturday.

Jessica Havok & Matt Tremont vs. Pepper Parks & Allysin Kay
Leva Bates vs. Solo Darling
The Dollhouse (Mia Yim & Marti Bell) vs. Team Tremendous
Lufisto vs. Rich Cataloo
Annie Social vs. Hania
Greg Excellent, Amanda Rodriguez, Jewels Malone & Sassy Stephanie vs. Neiko Sozio, Penelope Ford, Brittany Blake, Joey Janela

And then CZW's Night of Infamy (live on iPPV):
Matt Tremont vs. DJ Hyde
Team Tremendous vs. The Hooligans
Joey Janela vs. Lio Rush
Danny Havoc vs. AR Fox
Drew Gulak vs. Masada
Greg Excellent vs. Conor Claxton
Joe Gacy vs. Tim Donst
TV Ready vs. Nation of Intoxication
Dave Crist vs. Neiko Sozio

“I got more women waiting for me in the hallway, quivering, shaking, having conniptions, then you’ve met in the last 5 years!”

“I’ve had more titles than you’ve had women!”

“That’s why this jacket cost 800 dollars and that one cost 200 Dollars! And I don’t know what that cost, I’d be ashamed to wear it!”

“Last year I spent more money on spilt liquor, In bars from one side of this world to the other…THAN YOU MADE!”

“My shoes cost more than your house”

“In Philadelphia, You were like all the girls at the Marriot in Room 806!

“When JJ turned out the lights, the Horsemen were all in position. We were all hollering, screaming, we were raising the roof! All of a sudden all the girls yelled STOOOOOP! We can’t take anymore! That was you!”

“You imitation, nothing happening punk! You keep walking around that ring, trying to tell the world your me, You better go somewhere else for your clothes besides K-Mart.”

“When you wake up in the morning, you do yourself a favor, You pattern your life after Ric Flair and you’ll be something.”

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
One of the last people I wanna be right now is Ric Flair

Top Bottom