• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
pretty sure they hired all the people that worked at And1 for Romans shirts.

W10509.jpg

somedevil

Really it'd be the greatest of ironies if Cena vs. Roman happens and all fan support goes behind Cena and people boo Roman.

If that happens I expect more of the Cena vs Orton at the rumble reactions. The rare you both suck chant might return.

As for Raw viewership. Last weeks Raw from England did 3.173 million viewers with DVR viewership gave it a total of 3.618 million viewers. The week before did 3.628

So it seems with DVR viewership right now over 3.6 million people watch Raw.

Kaladin

If that happens I expect more of the Cena vs Orton at the rumble reactions. The rare you both suck chant might return.

As for Raw viewership. Last weeks Raw from England did 3.173 million viewers with DVR viewership gave it a total of 3.618 million viewers. The week before did 3.628

So it seems with DVR viewership right now over 3.6 million people watch Raw.

I'm curious as to the #s for the Hulu Plus edition.

Kaladin

Sheamus wasn't even on Raw and I didn't realize that until just now. So he's probably winning the title on Sunday. Roman vs. Sheamus for three months.

It does seem the safest no turn, no change way of doing things is a friendly Roman vs Ambrose match ending in a Sheamus cash-in.

kiguel182

To be fair, booking has been this way forever for WWE's top babyface guys outside of Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, and The Rock.

Probably. But people still go "Roman his a great wrestler, see the match he had with Cesaro/Bryan/Brock... etc" when it was the exact same formula each time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I still maintain Sheamus will lose his cash-in and I'm willing to take a month's avatar bet on it.

somedevil

I'm curious as to the #s for the Hulu Plus edition.

There is a lot of ways to watch right now. Live, DVR, Hulu, youtube and other means. A good deal of people watch the show via youtube now. 3.6 million people watched the Undertaker and Kane come out and attack the Wyatt family.

I still maintain Sheamus will lose his cash-in and I'm willing to take a month's avatar bet on it.

You're on.

I believe that Sheamus will cash in his MITB at Survivor Series 2015 to challenge the winner of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship tournament finals and win his cash-in championship match. If Sheamus does these things, Angry Grimace will wear an avatar of my choosing for 30 days. If Sheamus cashes in and fails to win his match, I will wear an avatar of Grimace's choosing for 30 days.

In the event that Sheamus does not cash in his MITB at Survivor Series 2015 or the match ends in a No Contest, the bet is nullified.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Triple H is spending all this time trying to find his "man", what if Cena comes back as that man?

"Turn Cena Heel" didn't even make the bingo board because nobody bothers now that we have Samoan Cena.

Hilariously, the more they resist turning Roman heel the more likely it is they could in theory turn Cena heel.

You're on.

I believe that Sheamus will cash in his MITB at Survivor Series 2015 to challenge the winner of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship tournament finals and win his cash-in championship match. If Sheamus does these things, Angry Grimace will wear an avatar of my choosing for 30 days. If Sheamus cashes in and fails to win his match, I will wear an avatar of Grimace's choosing for 30 days.

In the event that Sheamus does not cash in his MITB at Survivor Series 2015 or the match ends in a No Contest, the bet is nullified.

oh its on

Kaladin

There is a lot of ways to watch right now. Live, DVR, Hulu, youtube and other means. A good deal of people watch the show via youtube now. 3.6 million people watched the Undertaker and Kane come out and attack the Wyatt family.

Funny that all the alternate ways scream "fuck watching 3 hours of this shit."

The idea of Sheamus losing his cash-in makes no sense other than just believing that Roman will never lose. If Roman wins the title on Sunday and no one else turns, where the hell else would he go for a feud other than Sheamus, who conveniently isn't in a feud right now? And if Sheamus were to cash-in and lose, there's no reason for them to feud.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A good question to ask is where Sheamus winning the championship fits in the quickly approaching road to Wrestlemania.

Angry Grimace

The idea of Sheamus losing his cash-in makes no sense other than just believing that Roman will never lose. If Roman wins the title on Sunday and no one else turns, where the hell else would he go for a feud other than Sheamus, who conveniently isn't in a feud right now? And if Sheamus were to cash-in and lose, there's no reason for them to feud.

The MITB concept is way past its shelf-life and reached its natural conclusion with a WrestleMania main event cash-in. The fact they announce you are guaranteed to get the belt pretty much cements it for me as an obvious swerve. Not to mention the fact that the briefcase is being held by a "plausible" mid-carder who isn't even remotely in-line to get a main event push.

KingBroly

Banned
Honestly? At this rate, Reigns is getting booed out of the building on Sunday when he wins the Title. He's just another pretty boy that everyone knows the company loves that can't talk for shit. Once again Cesaro proved how ridiculously fucking awesome he is at what he does. Put him in a Hell in a Cell Match and he'd probably give you a 6-star match. He is that fucking good.

Kaladin

So who's gonna be in the 5-on-5 match? My money's on New Day with Sheamus and Breeze vs. Usos/Ryback/Cesaro/Ziggler

You think they're going to have one this year? They're given the perfect out of not having one by having a Survivor Series Tournament instead.

Actually, I'd be okay if they did a tournament every year.

With the semifinals of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Tournament now set, the WWE Universe is left to wonder which 10 Superstars will forge alliances and enter Atlanta’s Philips Arena to compete in Survivor Series’ namesake match this Sunday.

5.5 days away they remembered there's still supposed to be an SS match

Marvel

could never
Seeing as she is an Ambrose tier hanger-on at the moment having a crazy look is one of the only ways to stick in people's minds. She is def hotter with a more natural look but that's just my opinion.
She is crazy talented and beatiful, but man I hate a bad dye job. I want to be teambecky but can't atm lol

Top Bottom