• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Menome

muh obisidan muh platinum muh nier

I'll generally always mark out over Obsidian. Platinum I can take or leave. I did have a lot of fun with Bayonetta, didn't really enjoy Metal Gear Rising and have yet to play Transformers Devastation.

The only other developer I get (got) excited over was Raven Software, but they're a perfunctory force nowadays.

Fox318

Will be interesting to see what they do with this Reigns/Rollins program tonight.

Rolins "cackle cackle cackle crossfit"

Boring Reigns: "B-B-BAH-Belive Dat"

Cole: "Roman Reigns, look at those delts!!!"

JBL: "Thats right MAGGLE this will go down tonight"

Steph: Hold up everyone. Remember you all are submissive to me. Remember I am a businesswoman"

ratings down tonight

Menome

Rollins promo, Reigns comes out, Reigns promo, hold up playa 6 man tag team main event for no reason

I predict The Authority will offer Ambrose the now-vacant Director of Operations role in exchange for screwing over Reigns. He'll act all conflicted and we find out the answer at Survivor Series.

Rollins promo, Reigns comes out, Reigns promo, hold up playa 6 man tag team main event for no reason

Authority Promo: "Wow guys! Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns in a 6 man tag match! Have you ever seen anything like it? I'm acting super sarcastic like I'm supposed to be a heel, but I'm actually covering for the fact that we have no idea where this storyline is going and couldn't think of anything else."

Well for a short while there I was thinking since they actually care about Reigns they might try to do something good but then I remembered the Mania 31 build, so yeah, probably nothing to get excited about.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
ratings should be interesting tonight. If we get another 6 man tag at the end I am going to turn it off. i can't

I don't understand why its so hard to figure out that if you're going to tell a soap opera, "random 6 man tag with no consequences for anyone" is dumb. I get that they need to fill time in between events where stuff happens, but its not that hard.

Heel

I think Roman Reigns is going to further cement himself as the heir to the throne tonight, on the mic and in the ring.

Please look forward to it, friends.

I think Roman Reigns is going to further cement himself as the heir to the throne tonight, on the mic and in the ring.

Please look forward to it, friends.

I balee in Roman

xR7hPv3l.jpg

Heel

When you think about it, Roman Reigns is an underdog story very similar to that of a Daniel Bryan. He's overcome adversity, and now is the time for us to band together as fans.

This is a movement, man. Despite his shortcomings, it's time that Roman gets a shot. A grassroots effort for change in a sport we love starts now.

I don't understand why its so hard to figure out that if you're going to tell a soap opera, "random 6 man tag with no consequences for anyone" is dumb. I get that they need to fill time in between events where stuff happens, but its not that hard.

Its that and the 50/50 win loss percentage of everyone on the roster. The stakes just aren't there. It reminds me of the daytime soaps where if you leave for a year and come back and you can pick up right where you left off. There is no urgency to watch tonight to see what happens. I miss that feeling of I can't wait/miss tonight's show.

Listened to the old Stone Cold pod with JR while driving this weekend and it kinda surprised me how much JR was against faces throwing punches. I had never thought about it before. Stone Cold agreed with him though, but it seems like an outdated concept.

Top Bottom