• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You guys did it.

iQxNrvk.png

You're doing worse on the one I originally meant to post though:

jR44ceR.png

I think Angry Grimace is shooting on WrassleGAF friends.

I haven't watched Raw in almost a year now, and it's dope. I mean come on, you'd think with Seth-kun fucking the ratings down, they'd do something interesting like turn Roman, but noooo, we have to fucking sit through Big Show in 2015. I mean FFS, why not Push Cesaro, the marks all love him, the smarks all love him, why doesn't Cena use his stroke with the boys and get him a push? But no, Vince loves his fucking bodybuilder types he can jizz over, despite Roman's Samoan Cardio. He must be blind and thinks he's chiselled.

While I'm at it, Owens has to go over Ambrose, he's not worth a fuck these days, fucking lariats. Nash could come in and tear a quad and he'd have a better match than Ambrose.

The simplest thing to do would be to run through the whole tournament, then you have Sheamus come out, everyone's thinking "Is Sheamus gonna chash in here"? Then you have Becky Lynch (HNNNNNNGH #TeamBecky) come out with Regal and talk him down, and then you have a British Isles superpower you can renact the civil war with against Roman, they pick the perfect spot to cash in on Roman, but then they toss him into a pile of tea and we get rid of the title shot that way.

You need to ditch the shot, no-one wants to see old men like Sheamus and Lou Thesz headlining 2015 PPV's. Even the fucking New Day (god, they're so samey now, it's the worst) would be better headliners.

Anyway, anyone see Stro being cunty on social media as usual? CM Punk told someone to fuck off, as is his right, and Stro was trying to get Reddit to fuck him over. Petty.

PROGRESS in a couple weeks! Can't fucking wait to see WrassleGAF's fave:
Plus Mandrews!
rockstar-spud-mandrews-vs-bromans-o.gif

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, I WROTE ALL THAT AND MISSED THE 50 POST DERAIL. I CAN'T DO THAT ALONE.

Help me guys, go on for 50 posts about this.

Recall

ratingsdont peak due to quality encounters, people dont know the future. the peak came from title tournament intrigue

i havent watched raw since 2003

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
ratingsdont peak due to quality encounters, people dont know the future. the peak came from title tournament intrigue

i havent watched raw since 2003

Welcome to the bingo card

wait how many posts do you have

Angry Grimace

A Paige vs. Becky feud would be completely incomprehensible.

Paige: *incomprehensible*
Becky: *incomprehensible growling*
Paige (louder): *incomprehensible*
Becky (sarcastic): *incomprehensible growling*
Paige: .....*incomprehensible*

A Paige vs. Becky feud would be completely incomprehensible.

"What do you think of that Paige, Ms. Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle, Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril, Jessie, Oaf-Looking, Scooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan, Milk-Drinking, Soy-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniveling, Worm-Eyed, Hotten-Blaugh, Vile-Stoochie, Cally-Breek-Tattie?"

dream

Can't remember where I read this (did you post it, Sweeney Tom?), but Paige played Ric Flair's 911 call over the PA during Charlotte's match at the Smackdown tapings.

Angry Grimace

Darn. Well at least let me get in the ring again against Fox next week. I'm not jobbing to a Cesaro mark without getting my heat back, brother.

c'mon mate you know the Totinos Championship is too prestigious for 50-50 booking, friend

Just reading back and now I'm sad, everyone hates New Day again.

Even if they run out of steam now their run has been so much better than anyone could have imagined.

When they to their own ways i will look forward to the inevitable reunions

Fox318

I still enjoy the New Day.

It would be stupid to break them up.

Its not their fault that they are the only interesting tag team/faction now.

They should bring up an NXT tag team like Gable and Jordan and have the new day put them over in a shock debut.

Then New Day chase the title

Anth0ny

Just reading back and now I'm sad, everyone hates New Day again.

Even if they run out of steam now their run has been so much better than anyone could have imagined.

When they to their own ways i will look forward to the inevitable reunions

don't worry, if you glance through this thread, you'd think wrassle-gaf hates everything.

all the cool people still like new day.
and cesaro. and owens.

Angry Grimace

don't worry, if you glance through this thread, you'd think wrassle-gaf hates everything.

all the cool people still like new day.
and cesaro. and owens.

WrassleGAF has the same problem every other smark place has: it doesn't know what it wants so everything gets complaints.

Top Bottom