• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

imBask

Banned
I don't even like tag team matches, but I care for tradition. They could've at LEAST made one out of the Wyatt/Taker storyline

why the fuck should I care about the Usos and the Ryback and the Sheamus

and yeah i'm with Bronx last year's was good eventhough nothing came out of it

Presumably we all want a No Mercy PS4 port, right?

What other similar things do you want that you're never getting?

I need a PS4 Quake port in the vein of the Doom 360 releases.

Fox318

Let's calm for down for a second, last year's Survivor Series was pretty dope.

you mean the PPV that centered around a stip that they didn't stick with?

Yaai9HQ.gif

jmdajr

Yay, I'm all caught up. Reigns vs Cesaro wasn't bad ya'll.

But really I am more caught up on at least trying out new games.

Mortal Kombat I rented and thought the story mode was really cool. Also tried Mad Max. What little a played was definitely fun. Someone gave me Shadows of Mordor and I haven't even opened it. I'll give that a spin next.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
People all worked up over a worked shoot. It served its purpose, people are talking about it. WWE wins again.

Bronx-Man

Banned
People all worked up over a worked shoot. It served its purpose, people are talking about it. WWE wins again.
I wanna disagree, but the ratings did go up this week. Vinnie still knows to reel them in even to this day.

People are also talking about Paris. I guess they win?
You've got multiple US governors going against the constitution and saying that they won't take in refugees trying to make a new life for themselves. So in a sense, yeah. ISIS definitely has the world worked into a shoot.

DMczaf

Wrasslin ratings are so sad that we are celebrating not being a 20 year ratings low. It's not even like it was a good rating, it just wasn't an all-time low finally.

And all it took to not be an all-time low was to use the death of someone's son as a gimmick.

#DesperateVince

Over the last few months I jumped from Dark Souls 2 SOTS into Wticher 3 and then Fallout 4 and now I am not sure what is going to happen when I finish Fallout and have no more 50+ hour RPG's to play.

I could try play a MMO for the first time but that seems like a bad life decision.

jmdajr

Over the last few months I jumped from Dark Souls 2 SOTS into Wticher 3 and then Fallout 4 and now I am not sure what is going to happen when I finish Fallout and have no more 50+ hour RPG's to play.

I could try play a MMO for the first time but that seems like a bad life decision.

Easy.

Just play Destiny :)

Bronx-Man

Banned

You could always try Undertale. Speaking of which, I need to buy that when it goes on sale.

klonere

Banned
Survivor Series last year got us Seth threatening to murder Edge on live TV which was his best heel moment. It was all downhill from there.

Fox318

Wrasslin ratings are so sad that we are celebrating not being a 20 year ratings low. It's not even like it was a good rating, it just wasn't an all-time low finally.

And all it took to not be an all-time low was to use the death of someone's son as a gimmick.

#DesperateVince
I'm sure that advertisers and make a wish love that they are using the drug overdose of a professional wrestler as an angle.

But remember no blood, that wouldn't be pg.

WrassleGAF Legend Guy Fieri is positioning himself into a WrestleMania booking in his feud with Anthony Bourdain just because Bourdain called Fieri what would happen "if Ed Hardy fucked a juggalo."

weenie.gif

Wednesday night shows:

NXT
Nia Jax vs. Carmella
The Ascension vs. Chad Gable and Jason Jordan
Emma vs. Mary Kate (aka Andrea, Rosie Lottalove, Betsy Ruth)
NXT Women's Championship match: Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss

ROH
War Machine vs. Silas Young and The Beer City Bruiser
Michael Elgin vs. Kevin Lee Davidson
ROH Tag Team Championship match: The Kingdom (c) vs. The Addiction

TNA Impact
James Storm vs. Eric Young
Eli Drake vs. Crimson
Aiden O'Shea vs. Mahabali Shera
Bobby Roode vs. Abyss
Manik vs. Tigre Uno
Brooke vs. Awesome Kong

Looks like a good episode of NXT tonight with a Gable/Jordan match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Going to The Book of Mormon tonight. Woooooooo. Any of you jerk seen it?
I've heard great things from this girl I've been talking to. I think I'll just read the novel though.

Don't treat me like a Woman
Don't treat me like a man
Don't treat me like you know me
Treat me for just who I am
Ohhhhh don't treat me like a woman
Just treat me Baby for who I am
Don't treat me like a woman
I'm so much more so much more
I'm so much more than that

vs.

I'm not like most girls
Who only take just what they're given
Like a plastic little princess
Lucky for me
I'm not like those girls
Who only take it all for granted
All they got is what they're handed
Lucky for me
I'm not like most girls

I'm not like most girls
My path to victory's infinite
Run the game and never quitting it
Lucky for me
I'm not like those girls
Toss out the book, burn the pages
My destiny's a force of greatness
Lucky for me

Going to The Book of Mormon tonight. Woooooooo. Any of you jerk seen it?

You will be singing that soundtrack for days, friend.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Got a Wii U friend? Xenoblade X is only a few weeks away.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like watching wrestling. No hate watch here.

#GirlBye

Bronx-Man

Banned
Is it as good as the first one?
Depends on who you ask. I think it's great, but the lack of choice on which masks you wanna use on each stage compared to the freedom of the first game is frustrating for some fans. I'd definitely recommend it if you like liked the first one though.

Exodust

Banned
Been too busy playing Fallout 4. Might pick up Tomb Raider later this month. Got Hotline Miami 2 and MGSV waiting to get back to. And will probably replay Witcher 3 and get the expansion. Which I'll probably do right before Doom and SFV come out.

It's been a great year for kideo games, friends. And 2016 has two big ones for me to waste my life on early in the year. What a time to be a shut in!

Top Bottom