• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Anth0ny

Over the last few months I jumped from Dark Souls 2 SOTS into Wticher 3 and then Fallout 4 and now I am not sure what is going to happen when I finish Fallout and have no more 50+ hour RPG's to play.

I could try play a MMO for the first time but that seems like a bad life decision.

you can get a wii u and xenoblade chronicles x

it's a 100+ hour RPG!

kiguel182

Flair not knowing Charlotte were going to talk about his dead son is fucked up.

I have no problem with bringing dead people if the families are okay with that but doing it like this is fucked up. Flair cries at the mere mention of his son so seeing his daughter talk about him and then crying on national TV must've been hard.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yakuza 5 will come out in America
Cesaro gets a main title push
Half-Life 2: Episode 3 or Half-Life 3 (or Team Fortress 3 or Left 4 Dead 3)

Take your pick.

Yakuza, easily.

Also two of those things are impossible. One isn't.

Yakuza is pretty much done. Sega's been playing the US version on Twitch for a few weeks now.

DMczaf

He sure will

Ml1LhXG.gif

What a heel!! Damn him! DAMN HIM!

Striker

Flair not knowing Charlotte were going to talk about his dead son is fucked up.

I have no problem with bringing dead people if the families are okay with that but doing it like this is fucked up. Flair cries at the mere mention of his son so seeing his daughter talk about him and then crying on national TV must've been hard.
It reminds me of the Eddie mention in the segment between Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio. It's just cheap heat to me. Might as well tell the person "x sucks!" because it has more originality.

got a nice evaluation at work and a raise

i've worked them into a shoot friends, i'm reaching for that brass ring

Tell that that the office is actually your house, and then reference a colleague's dead relative who died of a drug overdose during your evaluation promo. Also, call a female coworker a bitch and another a c-. #imbaskRevolution

DMczaf

got a nice evaluation at work and a raise

i've worked them into a shoot friends, i'm reaching for that brass ring

#Shooting

I got "exceeded expectations" on all categories during my Eval.

I was then told I did not qualify for a raise because I did not work enough days this year to qualify (I was hired first week of Feb)

I got carnied :(

Guys, I've still yet to watch this weeks Raw and the opportunity now presents itself, is anything worth a shit on there?
I skimmed some results yesterday and it seemed pretty unexciting but hey maybe one of the tourney matches is fun?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Some of the language here is starting to become a bit misogynistic and ableist, friends. WrassleGAF is a safe space for all members of the WWE Universe, and let's make sure we keep it that way.

I wish this bitch never got involved in WWE business. Would've been better is Vince good someone to be his daughter.

Bruh. C'mon. You can criticize Stephanie for lots of things (like how her character emasculates every wrestler on screen without ever getting comeuppance) without using gendered insults.

Top Bottom