• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

imBask

Banned
I have to have a rubber match with Heel, but I'm willing to pull double duty.

oh don't worry, i'll be watching your match against Heel

thats-the-wall-brother-o.gif

klonere

Banned
Taz said:
Why are some people not seeing this?” Taz asked. This has been done in the wrestling industry for years. A guy or girl is going to take a break or go away, or has an injury that they have to tend to, whatever the reasons are, and they’re a champion – you take the championship off of them.

If you look at the actual K.O. – now, she did get nailed, Rousey, with several shots before the finish of the fight. Nothing that was like ‘oh my god,’ but she got popped a few times. But if you look at the actual knockout, as Rousey, she went for kind of a lazy punch or something – not lazy but she kind of missed – and as she spun to turn around her back was kind of turned to Holm. And as she slowly turned, a high round kick, I believe it was the left foot, or left leg of Holm, catches Rousey, drops Rousey, and then Holm grounds and pounds for three shots – boom, boom, boom. Ref gets in the middle, fight’s over, new champion Holly Holm.

I’m telling you right now, that whole series, was the work. And I’m not sure who was in on it and who wasn’t but I know this much: the ref probably wasn’t in on it. Maybe he was I don’t know. Rousey was in on it – and again, this is all my opinion. Holm might not have been in on it.

Thoughts?

kiguel182

finish the sentence with almost any other words and it is still factual.

That might be funny if we weren't talking about his son dying.

It reminds me of the Eddie mention in the segment between Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio. It's just cheap heat to me. Might as well tell the person "x sucks!" because it has more originality.

I agree with it being cheap heat but I'm not against it if the family is okay with it. I don't find it insulting that way.

You guys remember those "get the f out" ads? One of them involved two people in a car having sex in a car with the WWF logo on the windshield. As their feet pressed the windshield button down then up, the WWF logo turned into the WWE logo. All while Mark Henry's sexual chocolate theme plays.

What the hell

jmdajr

You guys remember those "get the f out" ads? One of them involved two people in a car having sex in a car with the WWF logo on the windshield. As their feet pressed the windshield button down then up, the WWF logo turned into the WWE logo. All while Mark Henry's sexual chocolate theme plays.

What the hell

The good ol' days?

I need to know what Vince thinks of Austin Creed's Youtube channel and how he felt seeing his champion on it. How long until Brock is on playing Animal Crossing.

Believe me when I tell you this:

Monday's disgusting ending was Vince McMahon reminding everyone, and I mean everyone including HHH who the boss still is. That's all it was, a reminder, in case he feels anyone is getting too big for their britches, and to feed his ego.

I don't know how Taker doesn't have more back problems considering that 70% of his matches involve him bending over to give his face for his opponent to punch.

Heel

The truth is DMczaf wrote the list for himself, and is focus testing it before bringing it to Walmart for "Chritmas shopping". #Safe

MC Safety

Going to The Book of Mormon tonight. Woooooooo. Any of you jerk seen it?

Saw it on Broadway last year. It was very funny.

I took my parents as a Christmas gift. I'm pretty sure you know what to expect from Parker and Stone, but I had to warn my parents in advance.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Believe me when I tell you this:

Monday's disgusting ending was Vince McMahon reminding everyone, and I mean everyone including HHH who the boss still is. That's all it was, a reminder, in case he feels anyone is getting too big for their britches, and to feed his ego.
Are you an insider?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe people are upset about Charlottes promo. You fucking chickenshits! Finally something a little edgy and everyone starts crying like Ric Flair does when he sees someone he knows.

The general feeling I got was people were less upset about the use Flair's brother and more upset with Charlotte's terrible promo skills.

I thought she was great but I seem to be in the minority. She really stepped it up.

I can't believe people are upset about Charlottes promo. You fucking chickenshits! Finally something a little edgy and everyone starts crying like Ric Flair does when he sees someone he knows.

It's nearly 2016. Attitude Era's dead, and the majority are glad about it. Quit trying to bring it back fucking carnies

imBask

Banned
Ric Flair drank so much that his breath probably affected his wife's pregnancy, which would explain why Charlotte was born without a charisma

Top Bottom