• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Bronx-Man

Banned
Yeah Theatre was my BA in college. BS communications.
Oh nice, I'm minoring in theatre right now. Took three years of it in HS and it gave me some of the best moments of my life.

This is why the inevitable failed Bayley callup is going to be one of the greatest mistakes the company will make in its history.
tumblr_inline_mrnlyofVRq1qz4rgp.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"Vince McMahon, I'm going to beat you so bad you'll call me Leo"

Let's go all the way with this new writing direction, Vinny Mac.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I hope that they're aware that John Cena isn't actually in the military and that he just sort of has that same 5 dollar haircut

Oh nice, I'm minoring in theatre right now. Took three years of it in HS and it gave me some of the best moments of my life.

tumblr_inline_mrnlyofVRq1qz4rgp.gif
Good luck man. It's an ear full. But I loved my classes where I got to act. Really enjoyed Voice and articulation. I decided to invest in the BA because I was always in theatre(one of my best friends now was my teacher in high school lol) and I figured it would look great since I want to work due wwe. I went to the same school as Vince and Linda, my first job out of school was 10 minutes from where Vince stayed.

klonere

Banned
I implore anybody who wants to watch FnP wrestling with MUH WORKRATE to seek out the Sumoz vs VERZERK All Out War match from Dragon Gate. It includes

- Sumoz, a sumo parody stable
- A worked sumo spot
- Cyber Kong, a man with the body of KO who doesn't wear a shirt and instead has painted on abs
- Incredible hot Korakuen crowd
- Typical Dragon Gate 100mph match speed
- Salty old Japanese puro man stiffing the fuck out of youngsters
- Building wide brawls
- Insane multiman rope running spots
- A heel stable you want to see get beat
- THE RED BOX
- A near de-pantsing leading to some of the highest pitched squeals from an audience I have ever heard
- Mr. BLEEEEHHHH

and much much more! The DM video is on private but you can find the match in this post: http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=236&start=90#p11309

Bronx-Man

Banned
you can be mad all you want Bronx, but you can't escape the truth
nooooooo_luke_skywalker.gif

Good luck man. It's an ear full. But I loved my classes where I got to act. Really enjoyed Voice and articulation. I decided to invest in the BA because I was always in theatre(one of my best friends now was my teacher in high school lol) and I figured it would look great since I want to work due wwe. I went to the same school as Vince and Linda, my first job out of school was 10 minutes from where Vince stayed.
You went to ECU? I got friends majoring in theatre over there right now.

You know the fact that Fatu received a title match against Bret on Raw says a lot. This should be done more simply just to showcase stars who may have potential.

klonere

Banned
"Steph, at Wrestlemania, i'll pound you harder than Macho Man did when you were underage"

iXuhAdd.gif

"Vince McMahon, I'm going to beat you so bad you'll call me Leo"

iXuhAdd.gif

"Your limo driver didn't have much fight did she, Vince?"

iXuhAdd.gif

Owen's security harness didn't have much fight, did it, Vince?

iXuhAdd.gif

Owen Hart never defied gravity.

iXuhAdd.gif

I'm surprised it took us this long to get here:

"Nancy and Daniel didn't have much fight, did they, Y2J?"

iXuhAdd.gif
iXuhAdd.gif
iXuhAdd.gif

"Your girlfriend didn't put up much of a fight, did she, Snuka?"

iXuhAdd.gif

are you all... shooting?
Charlotte suxxx, always has. It's hilarious in retrospect that people in here were saying Natalya was actually the one being carried by Charlotte
lmao I remember stro/tacos backtracked on that hard a few months ago
I hope that they're aware that John Cena isn't actually in the military and that he just sort of has that same 5 dollar haircut

has Cena ever been in the military?

he was THE MARINE, DAMMIT

WWE sent me an email yesterday saying they "want me back"

Today they sent me an email urging me to "Watch Roman Reigns' Journey to Survivor Series"

...I have to conclude they don't really want me back

Lothar

Banned
Best page on this thread. That's weird, usually neogaf isn't that funny. It's always people posting annoying memes and gifs.

I didn't know you guys had it in you.

Judging by the reactions in this thread so far, Vince, Charlotte, and Paige were definitely right to incorporate that comment about Reid Fliehr into the show-closing promo on the go-home Raw before Survivor Series. Look at the old school heel heat we've generated!

imBask

Banned
Judging by the reactions in this thread so far, Vince, Charlotte, and Paige were definitely right to incorporate that comment about Reid Fliehr into the show-closing promo on the go-home Raw before Survivor Series. Look at the heel heat we've generated!

we're making fun of Sunny who's saying that was acceptable and in good taste.

or at least I was

Top Bottom