• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hope EvilLore sent this guy's IP to the FBI before banning him because this guy definitely has bodies buried in his backyard.

Thinking about most improved of the year, and Emma keeps popping up in my drafts of the list.

Rey Mysterio, Naito, Akebono, Zeus, Matt Sydal, ZSJ, Lance Hoyt, Trent?

Emma not the first name that jumps to mind.

Kaladin

A great manager can't save bad booking.

tumblr_lso5vk6U2U1qzkefr.gif

I know what mark means because I saw Brian Pillman cut what we insiders call a 'shoot' promo where everyone got worked but not me because i'm in the 'biz' which is another insider term only us in the wrestling business get.

interesting, I would like to subscribe your "newsletters" or "dirtsheets" so I can learn more

I'm assuming that Alpha Female is done with Stardom. Cagematch shows that she's had matches in minor European indies since August 2014, and she was pretty enjoyable in Stardom.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm assuming that Alpha Female is done with Stardom. Cagematch shows that she's had matches in minor European indies since August 2014, and she was pretty enjoyable in Stardom.

She even went to TNA I believe, briefly. She's a great talent. Awesome look. Yoshi tattoo on her arm, too.

THATS MEANS SHE'S A REAL GAMER, YOU EVA MARIE HATERS

Her name isn't the first, but it keeps coming up when I'm thinking beyond the usual.

Most improved isn't quite what I'm thinking of; it's more like a rehabilitation after a gimmick change. Naito almost falls into the same category.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Most improved would be Roman or Naito

Or God King Mil

Mil managed to improve in just a couple months with some adjustments. Naito looked like a failed trip to Mexico but ended up putting it all together. Roman is also improving, but I don't know the extent of how much he's improved yet. I still cringe when he's on the mic.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Hell even just talking about WWF and NXT I'd still put Roman Reigns over Emma as this was the year he learned to do a good singles match.

She even went to TNA I believe, briefly. She's a great talent. Awesome look. Yoshi tattoo on her arm, too.

THATS MEANS SHE'S A REAL GAMER, YOU EVA MARIE HATERS

She was in TNA in early 2014 when they were doing the UK run.

I'm not discounting Nia Jax's potential as a monster, but Alpha Female was right there. Her age (33 years old) would have been an issue.

Christian was the one who suggested it to Austin after a voicemail didn't come through.

There are like 2 moments when the chant was ok.

The Austin Promo when he is in the back
That time Austin was confronting Vince in the ring.

Every other time it has been used by fans as a tool to disrupt the show and most of the times the show doesn't deserve it.

Nope. Austin is directly responsible for exacerbating that shit. At the tail end of his career he never cut a promo that wasn't directly designed to cause initiate a what chant.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sombra's been unmasked for a while now and despite him being the most handsome man in wrestling history not named Rick Rude, I don't know if it was the right choice still.
ingob.jpg

I don't think he's had the same swagger he had before when he had a mask. But the benefit is that WWE fans will now be like
T6exXeF.gif

miserable

watching some older NJPW matches i find it funny that the commentators are always saying "cerulean blue mat" like its some special shade of blue, all while the All Japan mat being the exact same type of blue

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sombra's been unmasked for a while now and despite him being the most handsome man in wrestling history not named Rick Rude, I don't know if it was the right choice still.
ingob.jpg

I don't think he's had the same swagger he had before when he had a mask. But the benefit is that WWE fans will now be like
T6exXeF.gif

I never look at the woman in this GIF. Every time I just wonder why that old man is there.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Guys, it's Mick freakin' Foley. Dude was in mid 90s ECW I think he probably knows about crowds.

Jamie OD

I see where you're coming from. I mean look at him when he was masked and wore a suit. He looks like a million dollars. You see that gimmick show up on Lucha Underground and everyone would be talking about it the next day.

5VQzMpzVDmptlJfvIj4QAau_rshlUSLeqU9IXVEDiKwQv_PPOFEY2h73TzQmV1FtQyPRjKMeFuGJgiHxv1OCm_7UYrj_IA=s0

Angry Grimace

All I'm saying is that arguing that Mick Foley doesn't understand how to work crowds or can't take the heat are completely horrible takes

Angry Grimace

I don't get the Rick Rude thing. Is it a joke? Dude was not particularly handsome, he was just in good shape...

Angry Grimace

I thought the Brock Lesnar Guy was a plant too, but it turns out he's just a dude with more money than sense.

Kaladin

Because the actors WWE hires are usually convincing and believeable.

I think in this case, it's a case of WWE recognizing the girl as a fan and exploiting it to the point where she became a plant. Pay attention when you watch, she's only there for Bailey matches.

Ithil

I think in this case, it's a case of WWE recognizing the girl as a fan and exploiting it to the point where she became a plant. Pay attention when you watch, she's only there for Bailey matches.

She's not only there for Bayley matches, you can clearly see her in the front row all throughout the show. Or did you miss that hilarious part of Finn's entrance?

Top Bottom