• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
what if, now hear me out

what if I like the Network

what if I like Assassin's Creed

omg what a dilemma. FOR THE GOOD OF THE BUSINESS

cmon now.

Syndicate is the first one I couldn't finish. It's a good game but I am just so burned out on the franchise's yearly installments.

We all have our pleasures. WWE 2k16 is one of my favourite wrestling games of all time.

Caderfix

The only reason they gave the title to him at Mania, was because the crowds rejected Reigns.

I have to disagree. He feuded with the top guys and had a long reign, even though the booking was terrible. Some may say he's not a good heel, because of his "indy flippy shit", but I don't think anyone would say he's not a talented performer.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The money goes at the same place though, but if they see that 80% of people only watch old RAWs and NXT, I guess it could help them make a better product

theoretically

Here's a better option.

I'd pay for the WWE network to watch old shows because it's the only thing worth watching and I just don't watch the modern product at all.

imBask

Banned
or they could go the usual route and ignore everything that's wrong and keep doing what they're doing, which is why i'm sceptical

I0OoGMK.gif

to each his own, but you're still killing the business by supporting it even in it's current state

if you like what you see, then more power to you but I don't see how that's possible. As I said I really hope they keep track of what people actually watch on the network and react accordingly, at the very least

He buys WWE video games. He knew what his fate was long ago

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hasn't content they promoted on TV done well?

NXT, Table for 3, Brock Specials, and Swerved probably have pretty good numbers.

It has, but every time someone asks them about what is watched on the network, the number one thing is the live specials. They track what everyone is watching.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
oh no! what happened to Seph? Did he just decide to take some time off?

He's had maybe one match that doesn't crash the game. It's Geese Howard tier of PREDICTABO when his music hits and you don't see him, it's all over.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He's had maybe one match that doesn't crash the game. It's Geese Howard tier of PREDICTABO when his music hits and you don't see him, it's all over.

Seph: You Can't see me!

My Time is Now!

Word on the street is that Seph's push isn't over and that nothing can take the Rocket off of his back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The main reason you shouldn't sub to the network is the interface is an abomination and there's zero good search features. or playlist function.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The main reason you shouldn't sub to the network is the interface is an abomination and there's zero good search features. or playlist function.

The only good thing I can say is that the interface is very snappy on consoles, but the rest of that is all too true.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just watched some ranom 5 minute interview Batista done for Spectre where he mostly talks about WWE. I never saw any of Batista's stuff except last year, but huh. Seems like a nice and smart guy.

https://youtu.be/e9VS50IGrsQ

It's nothing special, but I like the guy I see here.

That's Big Dave. I also highly recommend his appearance on that little shitlord Chris Jericho's podcast. It's obvious he loves wrestling and everything around it. Totally worth listening to. Bateaster is a great guy.

Anth0ny

"I don't like Hunger Games so i'm never going to the movie theatre again"

what

if you don't like hunger games, don't give hunger games your money

if you don't like wwe, don't give wwe your money

their TV is a commercial for the network. if you buy the network, even if you don't watch the TV (or HATE the TV), you're giving them $10 a month and essentially saying "everything is fine as it is".

Fox318

That's Big Dave. I also highly recommend his appearance on that little shitlord Chris Jericho's podcast. It's obvious he loves wrestling and everything around it. Totally worth listening to. Bateaster is a great guy.

I don't get the comment towards Y2J but Batista was definitely screwed by the writing staff at mania 30.

The main event should have been Bryan vs Batista (as champ).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get the comment towards Y2J but Batista was definitely screwed by the writing staff at mania 30.

The main event should have been Bryan vs Batista (as champ).

Y2J's podcast kinda sucks.

KingBroly

Banned
If they do Reigns and Cena at WM32, I'd 100% cheer Cena.

Yeah, I don't like some of his matches, but on the whole, he's so much better than Reigns. Cena has to be a close second behind Seth for WWE's top wrestler. I don't put Brock on there because Brock is amazing and putting him in that category would sully him.

WWE apparently knows people are booing Reigns, and they're trying everything they can to get him cheered. Maybe, just maybe they should turn him heel? Why? Because heels get cheered more than faces, if that PPV taught anyone anything.

I wish WWE would just let Batista do only house shows. Dude has said countless times that he loves wrestling and hates the bs backstage stuff. Let him do what Jericho did this past year. No tv, just house shows.

Anth0ny

If they do Reigns and Cena at WM32, I'd 100% cheer Cena.

Yeah, I don't like some of his matches, but on the whole, he's so much better than Reigns. Cena has to be a close second behind Seth for WWE's top wrestler. I don't put Brock on there because Brock is amazing and putting him in that category would sully him.

WWE apparently knows people are booing Reigns, and they're trying everything they can to get him cheered. Maybe, just maybe they should turn him heel? Why? Because heels get cheered more than faces, if that PPV taught anyone anything.

Cena vs. Reigns would be the only thing they could do to get 100% of the crowd on Cena's side

it would also lead to a 3 month long feud that would kill reigns dead in his tracks

it'll never happen

Entropia

No One Remembers
YEAH BAY-BY ARE YOU READY TO GET WET

*GUITAR RIFF*

That's my pick-up line!!

Also: Why the FUCK did Goldust randomly come back ON THE PRE SHOW?!?!?

My buds were late arriving and the pre-show Survivor Series match had already started and I was like "Wait, wtf Goldust is back???"

Bowser

So turns out Cesaro was scheduled to wrestle at SS if not for his injury...in the preshow match.

This fucking carny ass company.

jmdajr

I think you do Reigns vs Brock II, with Brock being HHH's guy after Sheamus fails.

And you do Taker vs Cena if it is indeed his last match. I don't know how WWE feels about having Sting wrestle now.

From what I understand Rock isn't going to wrestle.

Kaladin

So it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that we'll see Reigns vs Sheamus in a TLC match, right?

Is this where Ambrose turns to keep Sheamus from winning? Seems like that would set up Reigns vs Ambrose vs Sheamus at the Rumble.

Who would you have win the Rumble if Reigns is in the Rumble title match?

Brock?

Brock vs Reigns II at Mania with Reigns as champ?

Fox318

Cena vs Reigns would be good, but what about Brock and Taker?

We had Brock vs Taker at Hell in a Cell because mania plans changed.

I'd try and book a mania but so many guys are injured and the booking logic is so fucked up I have no idea who is working or not.

I mean whats the list right now?

Injured/Unsure if cleared
Daniel Bryan
Cesaro
Seth Rollins
Sting
Randy Orton
Tyson Kidd
Rusev
Nikki Bella

Part timers that may or may not work
HHH
The Rock (I'd venture no because of the injuries and movie commitments)
Chris Jericho
You can't bring The New Age Outlaws back to put somebody over like last Royal Rumble

Honestly if there was ever a time to bring Angle back for 1 last match this is the year.

Plus all of the booking is designed to get Roman Reigns over without turing him on the crowd.

jmdajr

Yeah WWE desperately needs Bryan back to get more options in the mix. I think the door is closed on anyone from NXT this year going into mania.

Fox318

Part of the issue was the only 2 heels they built up at all this year was Seth Rollins and Rusev.

Both are injured or fucked up their plans.

KingBroly

Banned
Cena vs. Reigns would be the only thing they could do to get 100% of the crowd on Cena's side

it would also lead to a 3 month long feud that would kill reigns dead in his tracks

it'll never happen

They're going to put Reigns over Cena, and everyone will hate the shit out of it.

jmdajr

I mean Reigns can be flexible who he fights against, but Brock and Taker can't.

Brock has to fight either Cena or Reigns.
Taker can fight either Cena or Sting.

I don't see anything else for them.

Top Bottom