• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

DMczaf

sf4xkOt.gif

Rex Ruger

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bro, the leg drop basically disintegrated his tailbone, he's lost a foot of height just from the abuse his body has taken and his spine is completely fucked because of it.

Yeah but he's a racist

somedevil

So right now WWE has lost Bryan, Rusev, Cesaro, Orton, Zayn, Rollins, Tyson Kidd due to injury and Cena.

So Rusev comes back first, then next it will Cena in late December. Then Zayn by the Royal Rumble and maybe Cesaro by Wrestlemania. Bryan is unknown due to if he gets cleared by the 3rd doctor and when WWE wants to use him so he doesn't screw up there plans 3 years in a row.

So who fills Cesaro role as the man putting on great matches on Raw? I think Owens can fill that spot.

Outside of that one time he nearly killed himself Brock stayed pretty much inquiry free.

Granted he only worked 2 years full time and since he has been back he has basically been wrestling dudes in their late 40's almost exclusively.

Not counting that major stomach thing that took him out of UFC for a while, But thats a illness and not a injury so I guess it wouldnt count.

Now that I think about it any cases of wrestlers not able to work because they are sick? Plenty of stories of guys with the flu still working and pooping themselves but anything ever take anyone out of action?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So right now WWE has lost Bryan, Rusev, Cesaro, Orton, Zayn, Rollins, Tyson Kidd due to injury and Cena.

So Rusev comes back first, then next it will Cena in late December. Then Zayn by the Royal Rumble and maybe Cesaro by Wrestlemania.

So who fills Cesaro role as the man putting on great matches on Raw? I think Owens can fill that spot.

Owens is too high on the card to be jobbing to the stars. The main stars of the show are Del Rio, Owens, Ambrose, Reigns and I guess now Sheamus.

What's the ETA on Daniel Bryan?

The heat death of the universe

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Are you suggesting "smark fans" didn't like Bryan pre-heel turn?

They weren't cheering him non-stop when he was trying to be a heel. The comedy aspect of Team Hell No helped get around it, though. People let him actually be a heel and get booed (especially during the AJ story line)

somedevil

What's the ETA on Daniel Bryan?

If your not joking its up to a 3rd doctor to clear him or not. If he says yes then its up to the WWE if they want to use him or not. Plus if he cleared do they want to bring him back and ruin Vince's Roman Reigns push again.

Fox318

If your not joking its up to a 3rd doctor to clear him or not. If he says yes then its up to the WWE if they want to clear him or not. Plus if he cleared do they want to bring him back and ruin Vince's Roman Reigns push again.

even if the third doctor clears him WWE won't let him perform.

The potential of a lawsuit from Bryan and the Punk lawsuit complicate things.

His chest surgery was the only major thing I remember him taking time off for, outside of movies

He didn't even take time off for that , he just wore the black track suit to cover the bandages .

His only full time injury happened at the beginning of his career as Rocky Maivia. I hate calling injuries a "blessing" but it kinda was in his case, because that was the injury that took him out of action at his peak of getting booed everywhere, and he turned heel and joined the Nation the day he returned.

somedevil

They are more worried about the others suing do to concussions.

Bryan won't sue them. He wants to wrestle badly. He has Kurt Angle mentality when it comes to wrestling.

Kaladin

Guys.....you know what just came to mind?

TLC is the next PPV.

WWE currently has The Dudley Boys who pioneered TLC matches.

Dudleys vs New Day in a TLC match? I'd take that. Throw in some other high flying tag team and you've got a winner.

Fox318

Bryan won't sue them. He wants to wrestle badly. He has Kurt Angle mentality when it comes to wrestling.

If the WWE won't let him wrestle then I can see Bryan going to NJPW.

Its a shame that NJPW isn't really serious about having an English broadcast.

TLC is the next PPV.

Dudleys vs New Day in a TLC match? I'd take that. Throw in some other high flying tag team and you've got a winner.

If that happens, though, they have to give the Dudley Boyz the tag championships. They can't have the Dudley Boyz lose to The New Day four straight times on PPV and in their signature match.

Angry Grimace

If that happens, though, they have to give the Dudley Boyz the tag championships. They can't have the Dudley Boyz lose to The New Day four straight times on PPV and in their signature match.

The Dudley Boyz won the first two lmao

Woke up, on the way to the airport...I'm still mad about Sheamus with the title. All you "anyone but Roman" jerks got your wish, a Sheamus title reign!

JERKS

TLC is the next PPV.

I can see Dudleys vs. Usos in a TLC #1 contenders match, which of course The Usos win

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

kiguel182

Well, if he is cleared and WWE doesn't let him perform he will just wrestle somewhere else. He has made that pretty clear. Guy just wants to be in the ring.

KingBroly

Banned
The one good promo Reigns has ever had was when in NXT he was a rich, pretty boy prodigee. It was amazing, and it'd translate well to Corporate Champion.

Angry Grimace

I think the actual issue is that they can't meaningfully prevent him from competing somewhere but they really don't want another CM Punk situation on their hands.

The Dudley Boyz should be fired because they're boring as shit. They should have brought back just Bubba to be Bully-like so they had a grumpy veteran to slap the piss out of young guys.

Bully Ray is like the highlight of Bubba Ray's career. It was really a shame to see him come back and have to devolve into his old lame Dudley Boyz persona. He would kill a solo run as a Bully Ray type.

That's exactly why he'll sue. If he gets that second "doctor" approval and the company still doesn't let him wrestle, he'll sue to get out of his contract so he can wrestle/die elsewhere. He's already asked for his release once during this "debacle". They aren't letting him go unless they're forced to because they can still wring money from scrub fans with him there, but they're also smart enough to not let him die in their ring.

Top Bottom