• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Xion385

Dumb fans only like good, entertaining wrestlers.

New Day and KO are smark heels.
Thanks for info. I watched a couple of major PPV in between since whatever year Cena got drafted to Raw (that's the last time I watched weekly), I know a few wrestlers. My boss brought me to the show in SD with the main event fatal four way with Ziggler/Reigns/Dos Caras/Steen. I really enjoyed watching Steen and then I found out Samoa Joe is in NXT. I immediately subscribed to the network and trying to follow wrestling again after nearly a decade.

Sorry for the questions and throwing the thread off. Thanks for the info though.

Barrage

Reigns turns the crowd with ringwork once again, 100 percent for Reigns by the end.

Another solid match, after having match of the night yesterday.

Yup, ReignsTrain is back on the tracks boys.

Bronx-Man

Banned
So three of the hardest-hitting motherfuckers on the roster just formed a stable, and got immediately buried by Reigns in response.

Fuck this show and fuck this company. See you next week.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I liked most of the ending except how am I supposed to believe Roman will have a hard time beating Sheamus when he just beat him up and two more dudes?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Must be a case of "this crowd is hot as fuck for Roman"

In any case, he looked strong, Rusev came out VERY well from this and Barrett actually has something to do now. I think overall it all worked pretty well.

DMczaf

Damn, you actually got to see when this shit was good.

memes-obi-wan-kenobi-memes.jpg

How many of you guys complaining about Roman "looking strong" were also complaining about BryDan getting laid out by The Authority every week in the fall of 2013?

Penguin

How many of you guys complaining about Roman "looking strong" were also complaining about BryDan getting laid out by The Authority every week in the fall of 2013?

The problem is... there is a world of nuance between those two.

Like Sheamus and group needed to lay out Roman this week... next week, he could have taken out Wade... then Rusev week of PPV

The problem is... there is a world of nuance between those two.

Like Sheamus and group needed to lay out Roman this week... next week, he could have taken out Wade... then Rusev week of PPV

If an IWC favorite was laid out two nights in a row, he'd be declared BERRIED!

Plus, I somehow doubt that if it was Saint Cesaro Giant Swinging everybody at the end of this show, some of the people's criticisms would be far less severe.

I don't think it was the best booking, but it's not the worst either.

Top Bottom