• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

KingBroly

Banned
WWE should turn Reigns heel at TLC and align him with the Authority. Why? Smart crowd on Monday after will cheer the ever-loving shit out of him, which is what they want.

WWE should turn Reigns heel at TLC and align him with the Authority. Why? Smart crowd on Monday after will cheer the ever-loving shit out of him, which is what they want.

so, change him and face and heel based on the crowd they're in?

The next era of booking has arrived.

KingBroly

Banned
so, change him and face and heel based on the crowd they're in?

The next era of booking has arrived.

No, turn him heel because the marks will love it immediately, and over time everyone else will come around to loving him IF he's good. That's a BIG if, by the way. All of WWE's most over guys right now had heel runs or are on them.

The New Day is a prime example. Brock Lesnar another. Brock beat Taker at Wrestlemania. He was the most hated man on Earth. THEN he murdered John Cena. And he was adored by the millions. Mostly because it was Cena. If it was Bryan, he'd be hated more than Reigns

Crowds, in general tend to follow the marky ones because they're the core audience and they send signals to other audiences. It doesn't work for everyone, but it does work well if new stuff happens, like New Day sucks.

The best part about Sasha Banks wrestling on TV is not her actually wrestling. It's that people can finally stop the "we want Sasha" chants.

Its nothing personal against her, it's just annoying to hear while other women are trying wrestle and tell a story in the ring.

12438_front.jpg

This game was the shit.

I never owned it but I rented that game probably more than any other SNES game back in the day.

Easily one of the top three hottest women in wrestling in the 90s and until WCW closed and she still looks damn good at least from the last time I saw a picture of her. Even though they're not together anymore DDP is a lucky man.
What's the point of doing a submission move on a table?

Does it hurt more?
I don't know, it's just to give commentary a better view maybe? *shrug*
since when aren't you allowed to have an arm under the rope anyways

also, I guess charlotte is not even remotely mad about her brothrer anymore

not sure why they're not putting Sasha in a feud...people want her around so just pull the trigger, who gives a fuck about paige

I honestly don't remember anyone being forced to break a submission when they were under the ropes. WWE is too gun shy to do anything these days that really generates any controversy, they're in complete "safe mode" at this point.

Gonzalez

Banned
Alundra blayze had a huge ass.
She had pretty rockin natural body before the surgeries. Although it was still pretty rockin even after the initial surgeries too.

Tall, blond, is into cars, and has an amazing ass. I can see why Col. Parker still wanted to hit that on the side, while he was getting some from Sister Sherri.

Menome

That was a decent RAW. It delivered on what I consider to be the most important part of WWE: Its large roster. Some appearances were squashes or...just plain weird, but the fact is, they were there on-screen.

The big thing that makes RAW boring is when it repeats line-ups for weeks at a time. Throw in the lower-to-midcard guys once in a while and it keeps things from getting too stale.

klonere

Banned
Man Titus is great. I hope he gets to do his stuff every week. Big hot tags and quick funny promos. Dude is money in that position.

Just skimming through Raw. New Day did a good promo - they've been getting stale for me, so I'm glad to see some more entertainment outta them. Also, took a look at Sasha v Becky. I always think 'okay so you've hyped Sasha up to ridiculous levels, she's probably not actually that good to watch' and then it cuts back from break to Sasha putting her fingers in her ears at Becky's music. She always throughs a few little extras like that in.

bjork

The report that I usually read inserted video clips, so now I don't even have to go seek them out if something sounds interesting. That's great for my laziness.

Charlotte's kneedrop is like when Shane was punching Orton. Does it ever even get close?

Wish WWE would do studio shows for their TV - you don't hear the audience reacting in these big, cavernous arenas, you hear Cole & JBL reacting. "HAHA, lookit that Maggle! HAHAHAHA!".

Kaladin

8am is too damn early, don't know how you 9 - 5 people do it. I'm going in early today to get my hours before we shut down for Thanksgiving.

Damn. I don't think I've heard this version. You're right. This is great.

This makes Undertaker seem like the final boss of a Dark Souls game or something.

He used it around the time he was feuding with Austin. I believe he stopped using it after Rock Bottom 1998. Ministry theme is good, but it lacks the awesome guitar work from this one.

7-3 is the best working hours you miss rush hour traffic both ways and well, that's a real 8 hour day and not a 9 hour day with an hour's lunch that you have to spend eating at your desk in most jobs anyway 8)

8am is too damn early, don't know how you 9 - 5 people do it. I'm going in early today to get my hours before we shut down for Thanksgiving.

I've convinced my boss that given how bad traffic is it makes more sense for me to work from home from 7:00 - 9:00 and then come in. Works great unless escalations come in and then I wind up in the office until 7:00 PM anyway.

Menome

I used to work a 7am-3pm job. Due to the distance to commute there, I had to be up at 4am.

Benefit is having the shops still open when you finish work. Downside is going down to 10st due to stress-related illness and lack of sleep.

UberTag

Just a fair reminder that the "anyone but Roman" people are getting their money's worth.

You're welcome.
Anyone on that bandwagon heading into Survivor Series deserves to be maligned.
Roman should have been champ already.

Man, Reigns can't even lose when he gets ambushed by three heels at once.
Better get used to the next 4 1/2 months being nothing but this.

Here's the youtube video I watched to get caught up on it. It's worth it, I swear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V0fje7WGKE
JBL's antics for the first minute of this are downright unwatchable. It gets good afterwards, though.

Aiii

So not worth it
I did 7-3 for a year, it was nice being home early, but going to bed at 10pm was not for me.

I walk to work and back, so traffic isn't an issue, I'll stick to my 9 to 5.

kiguel182

New Day stole the show. I mean, who knew Kofi would be one of the best promos on the roster eventually? So good.

Sasha vs Becky was a nothing match compared to the clinic they had on NXT but it was still more enjoyable than any match on Raw.

The main-event stuff I can't even start to care. I'm not invested in any of it.

Also, I won't get on it again, but every USA whatever feud is a blank to me and it's all pretty cheesy and pathetic stuff.

The rest of the roster really doesn't have nothing going on for them.

New Day segment is worth a watch for sure but they don't have anyone good to feud with.

EDIT: Also, who can buy into the Wyatts after them losing time after time? They have a cool entrance and are big guys but do people actually forget that they lost to two 50 year old man? It's ridiculous.

Kazzy

New Day stole the show. I mean, who knew Kofi would be one of the best promos on the roster eventually? So good.

It's the same thing we see time and again - give someone the opportunity to find themselves, and actually riff on their own material, instead of someone else's.

Talent gets over, despite the best efforts of the writers to undermine them. Except Roman, obviously.

Top Bottom