• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
12438_front.jpg

This game was the shit.

But I see a LJN logo on the box.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Really good RAW from top to bottom.

Also WM 2000 and No Mercy came out in the same year, which is insane. A sequel game in 2001 was quietly canceled though that would have been AMAZING.

sora87

Swagger in another USA USA USA feud. Tag division back to a shambles. Boring heel champion. Actual exciting talent getting buried. Did the "writers" just get a file out a cabinet that had 2012 on it and said that'll do

Also, are the wyatts meant to be scary again?

KingBroly

Banned
Swagger in another USA USA USA feud. Tag division back to a shambles. Boring heel champion. Actual exciting talent getting buried. Did the "writers" just get a file out a cabinet that had 2012 on it and said that'll do

Also, are the wyatts meant to be scary again?

Yes

Tag Team problem: The Usos. They are the 100% anti-New Day. They may be high flying and great workers, but they somehow manage to be boring as shit at the same time.

US Title: Open Title Defense for Del Rio at TLC against...APPLEDOUGH!

IC Title: Owens v. Ambrose...somehow. Why? I dunno.

WHC: LOLNO. Fuck all of it. Give the Title to Hunter.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lol @ Zeb saying Americans' have gone to Grindr to complain about MexAmerica

Ithil

Yes

Tag Team problem: The Usos. They are the 100% anti-New Day. They may be high flying and great workers, but they somehow manage to be boring as shit at the same time.

US Title: Open Title Defense for Del Rio at TLC against...APPLEDOUGH!

IC Title: Owens v. Ambrose...somehow. Why? I dunno.

WHC: LOLNO. Fuck all of it. Give the Title to Hunter.

The Usos are the same thing every week, same entrance, same match. Even when it's one of them in a singles, they do the same tag match.
New Day always have a new wacky promo and antics to keep it fresh.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
since when aren't you allowed to have an arm under the rope anyways

also, I guess charlotte is not even remotely mad about her brothrer anymore

not sure why they're not putting Sasha in a feud...people want her around so just pull the trigger, who gives a fuck about paige

Man God

Non-Canon Member
since when aren't you allowed to have an arm under the rope anyways

also, I guess charlotte is not even remotely mad about her brothrer anymore

not sure why they're not putting Sasha in a feud...people want her around so just pull the trigger, who gives a fuck about paige

Under the rope is the same as a rope break in WWE.

Surely there's a thinkpiece to be made about the repeated failed shots of Jack Swagger as Vince's scathing attack on the Obama administration

Top Bottom