• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Aiii

So not worth it
Real talk: I'd watch the worst of CM Punk's WWE stint 10 times in a row before I'd watch 90% of what's on Raw today.

Man fuck CM Punk and his followers.

wR7fVts.gif

imBask

Banned
"oh man, CM Punk was an asshole backstage he sucked fuck CM Punk........ I miss 90s wrestling, now THOSE were great people, Stone Cold, HBK, Flair, 90s FOR LYFE"

klonere

Banned
Ever since I became our top guy, you marks keep complaining about me being pushed too soon. Sorry for not being an internet darling like Bronx-Man. But you marks aint gotta like me. You all pay damn good money and you have every right to voice your feelings. One day you'll come around. I'll open all your eyes. A pair at a time if I gotta. -cocks my left buttock- balee dat.

Is this your character Frecklestein saying this or is this the real you saying this?

I'd say that Paige deserves a spot in the Fall from Grace category, but that would require her to have been good. I can't think of a single time she was good on the main roster.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
While Keiji Inafune would take this award almost without competition, we cannot in good conscience nominate him for the WrassleGAF "Carny Motherfucker" of the Year award.

The "Keiji Inafune Carny Motherfucker" Award sounds like a better title.

Anth0ny

Male WWE Superstar of the Year: Brock Lesnar a couple months a year
Best Non-WWE Wrestler: Brock Lesnar most months of the year
Tag Team of 2015: Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman
WWE Match of the Year: Brock Lesnar vs. 2 jabronis at Royal Rumble
Best on the Mic: Paul Heyman
Best New Gimmick: Suplex City, Bitch
Best Angle of 2015: Brock Lesnar bringing people to Suplex City
Best Face: Brock Lesnar
Best Heel: Brock Lesnar

Kaladin

What? This is a joke account, right? People have memories and tend to compare and contrast. You're hilarious for trying to be "above" that.

Memories also work in a way where people tend to want to forget those they perceive as assholes. CM Punk was kind of an asshole after he left WWE.

I was the biggest fan of Punk during his run, but after? Eh....the way he handled things kinda soured me on the guy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cesaro Award has a terrible title because he'll win it for the second year in a row, I reckon

Cesaro Award has a terrible title because he'll win it for the second year in a row, I reckon

On the other hand, doesn't it make sense since it's his award?

I'm sure Data would point to Naito as underutilized.

I was really hoping The Authority would make Sheamus change his look as a condition for their support.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Ever since I became our top guy, you marks keep complaining about me being pushed too soon. Sorry for not being an internet darling like Bronx-Man. But you marks aint gotta like me. You all pay damn good money and you have every right to voice your feelings. One day you'll come around. I'll open all your eyes. A pair at a time if I gotta. -cocks my left buttock- balee dat.
Sometimes the people don't want what they're given, Freck. Sometimes the people want a true champion, someone that deserves to be at the top! Because it's obvious to everyone in the GWF Universe that it's not you they want! And I promise you that on April 6 in Dallas, I'm coming for that Totinos Championship.

7YSzikn.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk: I'd watch the worst of CM Punk's WWE stint 10 times in a row before I'd watch 90% of what's on Raw today.

I wish you'd stop talking about how much you don't watch Raw

but we won't get that until you get a good reason to celebrate early next year with Lucha Underground S2, sure to be a great thing.

Superstar of the Year is easy.

John Cena

Kane? nope
Rollins? nope
Orton? nope
Ambrose?
giphy.gif

Sheamus? ugh
Reigns? anyone but you
Owens? not really
New Day? probably shouldn't count
Lesnar? not around enough