• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Also, #IndyPosterThursday

CUKXgyWWcAAPNVn.jpg

So while I was away

WWE Ratings bombed
Brad Maddox was fired for being a cocky prick
Divas got a chance
Divas lost their chance
Japan still rules
UK Wrestling boomed
Something about Lana

MC Safety

The Bayley "verse" Eva match on this week's NXT is absolutely wonderful.

I don't want to spoil its conclusion, but the match has TWO referees, Nia Jax, AND a guy in the audience showing his displeasure by reading a book.

Aiii

So not worth it
1. I hope you are all ready to concede that Eva Marie has in fact improved and IS entertaining.
2. I also hope that Eva continues this angle by creating a Divas NXT championship, caries it around and claims she is the true Diva and Bayley's women's championship holds no value in the Divas division.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
lesnar paying off ?

Royal Rumble – 145,000 buys *Lesnar*

Fast Lane – 46,000 buys

WM31 – 259,000 buys *Lesnar*

Extreme Rules – 56,000 buys

Payback – 57,000 buys

Money In The Bank – 57,000 buys

Battleground – 80,000 buys *Lesnar*

Summerslam – 121,000 buys *Lesnar*

Night of Champions – 77,000 buys

Hell in a Cell – 87,000 buys *Lesnar*

http://www.24wrestling.com/wwe-reveals-pay-per-view-sales-for-hell-in-a-cell-2015/

take note extreme rules payback and money in bank all did low sales then brock on battleground and numbers jump back up,

these obviously dont include network numbers just actual buys

also paige vs charlotte at tlc is a ladder match

Gonzalez

Banned
Having thanksgiving dinner right here in Saudi Arabia nd you can't do anything about it, Gonzalez!
I was trying to find a gif of the opening from The Naked Gun, but for some reason nobody made them. Instead this came up when I was searching "Frank Drebin Iatola"...

Nikki-Bella-bikini-gifs-009.gif

UberTag

Oh yeah, also, I'm now firmly in the "fuck you Full Sail crowd" camp of this here thread.
Is there anyone that isn't part of this camp? Seems like WWE partisans and critics alike have turned against this self-indulgent crop of blowhards.
The Young Bucks are probably more popular than the NXT crowd around here. That's how bad it's gotten.

WWE just needs to give The Miz the belt back if they want a true Heel Champion. Miz was fucking great as a champion. Shame they decided to bury him hard instead of continuing to let him be a viable mid-card/occasional top-card player.

Jamie OD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybJ53Goq6-w

Heard a brief mention about this documentary on Colt Cabana's podcast. A look into the lives of luchadors from both AAA and CMLL with Perro Aguayo Jr. among those featured although this may have been filmed years ago if that clip of Giant Bernard is anything to go by. I'm definitely interested in seeing this.

Zach

Is there anyone that isn't part of this camp? Seems like WWE partisans and critics alike have turned against this self-indulgent crop of blowhards.
The Young Bucks are probably more popular than the NXT crowd around here. That's how bad it's gotten.
I'm not really in that camp. They can be a little much from time to time, but I'm honestly more put off by the WWE crowd's forced "this is awesome" chants when things are rarely awesome. NXT is awesome more, so it's less annoying for me.

P.S. I need to catch up on the last three NXTs.

Alucard

Banned
Right now, the WWE is staler than a 2-month-old saltless cracker that's been left out of the box. Outside. In warm weather.

The people behind the scenes have a limited idea of what their audience wants. Why? Because it's the same people who were making decision 20+ years ago. The company needs a refresh, and that includes a refreshing of vision.

Gonzalez

Banned
I miss when the WWF/E would be involved with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
triple_h_2002_02_27.jpg

Me, and Hunter have something in common. We both suck at taking family photos.

New Paige...
nxt-divas-thanksgiving.jpg

Fox318

That Orton news is devastating. Orton/Lesnar was a real money match, brother.

WHO THE FUCK IS BROCK GOING TO WRESTLE? There's literally nobody on the roster remotely big enough to wrestle him. I'm assuming Reigns/HHH and Cena/Undertaker are overwhelmingly likely, so who? Fucking Sheamus?
Cena is gonna work 4 matches at mania.

hamchan

Holy shit NXT was good. The corporate angle was told well from the start of the ep with Michael Cole coming down taking over from Regal, Charles Robinson as a referee "helping out" and Graves on commentary all contributing to it. I was basically glued to the screen in that Eva Marie vs Bayley match. A goddamn match with Eva Marie in it was much more interesting than anything on RAW. They actually made it so that I want to see more Eva Marie now wtf.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Damn, that really sucks about Orton. He's only 35... and being out for a year. It might be smart of him to call it a night. :(

Those PCW/ROH supershows are crazy...it's almost TOO much, haha.

NJPW World uploaded the HARASHIMA & Ken Ohka vs Hiroshi Tanahashi & Yohei Komatsu match from DDT's 11/17 show;

http://njpwworld.com/p/s_series_00358_1_05

Check it out, super fun match. A ton of heat on Tanahashi, who of course plays up to it by being a jerk to poor Ohka, plus encouraging young Komatsu to turn to the dark side of the force.

Did we mention TNA cancelling their Inda tour that talent was scheduled to leave for THIS WEEKEND

"Multi Screen Media (MSM) and TNA Wrestling, the international professional wrestling entertainment organization, jointly announced today that the TNA One Night Only: Mumbai live event has been postponed.

The live event that was scheduled to take place on December 4, has now been postponed to 2016 to a yet-to-be decided date. The postponement is primarily due to logistical issues around the timing of the event.

As soon as the new dates are firmed up, it will be announced in an update.

While TNA is looking forward to coming to India soon, MSM is geared up to host the entire entourage of TNA in India."

Top Bottom