• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I made some dumb shit
83Wnglr.gif

HFiUAWf.gif

Dood seems like the worse person in the world to be around.

It's easy to get Reigns cheered and Brock booed at Wrestlemania 32

Brock enters the Rumble at #1
Destroys the proceeding 28 guys, one-by-one, 28 eliminations to his credit at that point
The final countdown
The Buzzer goes off...and out comes...

Daniel Bryan

The guy the Rumble crowd has wanted to win the last 2 years now has his shot to main event Mania again, but he has to go through his dream opponent, Brock Lesnar, to do so.

Brock wins. Booed out of the building and all the way through Mania.

Checkmate, WWE wins.
I'd boo the shit out of Bryan if he tries to step up to Bork

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Said it before and I'll say it again. HHH is far and away the worst actor the WWE has ever tried in one of these films, and it's not even remotely close.

I want to throw down a real Wrasslegaf embarassing debate

Justified is better than FutureSex, discuss
Too close to call. Justified is more of the mellow of breaking up to start of back to the field where FutureSex is him dating/checking the scenery and finding someone.

But if I can get help on a link Justified does have a song which its remix of "Cry me a river " with 50cent in it is lol.

I'm really interested to see what would happen if Asuka was on main roster TV. Part of me thinks "well she would be like all the other women", but I don't think that's possible. She wrestles like Cesaro and Bryan. No matter how many shitty and ridiculous feuds they put her in, she (like those two guys) will be instantly re-legitimized when she's in the ring. I don't think she could fit the "Diva" mold no matter what they do to her, even if she tried.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm really interested to see what would happen if Asuka was on main roster TV. Part of me thinks "well she would be like all the other women", but I don't think that's possible. She wrestles like Cesaro and Bryan. No matter how many shitty and ridiculous feuds they put her in, she (like those two guys) will be instantly re-legitimized when she's in the ring. I don't think she could fit the "Diva" mold no matter what they do to her, even if she tried.

Paige and Charlotte were getting sort of close to that brutal Joshi style in their past two matches. Get Nikki, the best pure striker not in the WWE right now, and this Nazi lady in here and you got some ruthless aggression going on.

Menome

Kurt Angle announces retirement on TNA:

On this week’s episode of Impact Wrestling, Kurt Angle announced that he would be retiring during the TNA Maximum Impact tour in the United Kingdom. The tour will take place in January.

Angle said, “I’ve had a great career. I’ve enjoyed every second of it from WWE to TNA. I’m just glad I’m going to be able to do it in the UK.”

http://www.wrestlingnews.co/kurt-angle-announces-plans-to-retire/

No, I didn't watch TNA.

Anth0ny

They are going to go into Dallas with:

No Rock
No Austin
No Seth
No Orton
No Bryan
No Hogan
No Sting

This...this is gonna get ugly. Get ready for some $5 tickets to fill that stadium for the magical 100K number.

fuck what a terrible year to try and fill cowboy stadium. maybe in... 2001?

they're really screwed

From Alvarez:

Vince still hasn't freaked out about the ratings because they are making a lot of money from their present TV deal, some money from WWE Network, and lots of money from WWE Shop.

Vince gives no fucks about the future.

OH GOD THEY'RE REALLY SCREWED

dude really gives no fucks about the future of this company, huh

That Orton news is devastating. Orton/Lesnar was a real money match, brother.

WHO THE FUCK IS BROCK GOING TO WRESTLE? There's literally nobody on the roster remotely big enough to wrestle him. I'm assuming Reigns/HHH and Cena/Undertaker are overwhelmingly likely, so who? Fucking Sheamus?

WHO THE FUCK IS BROCK GOING TO WRESTLE? There's literally nobody on the roster remotely big enough to wrestle him. I'm assuming Reigns/HHH and Cena/Undertaker are overwhelmingly likely, so who? Fucking Sheamus?

Brock has never faced Kane in singles competition...

Fuck it, Vince pay either
Batista or Punk
big money just for this one match

KingBroly

Banned
fuck what a terrible year to try and fill cowboy stadium. maybe in... 2001?

they're really screwed

OH GOD THEY'RE REALLY SCREWED

dude really gives no fucks about the future of this company, huh

The board can remove him if they don't feel he's longer fit to run the company. The worse ratings get, the more pressure there'll be to make a change from shareholders and USA.

Batista's basically said he's not coming back except for the occasional house show, hasn't he?

Shit, Vince should throw like $1 million to see if he can get HBK to come out of retirement for a match. That's about the only way I see Brock having a "big deal" opponent, unless they want to do Reigns/Brock again and have HHH face, I dunno, Ambrose?

Edit: I'm pretty sure Vince and family are the majority shareholders in the company, so I don't think he really can go anywhere unless his shareholders sue him.

KingBroly

Banned
I still think Reigns-Cena is the main event. Reigns-Lesnar is just asking for trouble. If Bryan comes back they'll do Sheamus-Bryan 18,000 with Sheamus winning. Again.

Taker is gonna face Bray...again, probably. Sigh...fuck off, Bray. You have X-Pac Go Away Heat.

Owens-Zayn for the IC Title seems like a must.

Ambrose...man, I dunno...Lesnar maybe?

Del Rio versus Bryan?

Man, this is turning out to be a really thin card.

Feed him to Reigns like they wanted to do last year.

miserable

From Alvarez:

Vince still hasn't freaked out about the ratings because they are making a lot of money from their present TV deal, some money from WWE Network, and lots of money from WWE Shop.

Vince gives no fucks about the future.

wasn't there a report about a month or so ago that Vince freaked out about the ratings and brought back Del Rio plus HBK on Raw?

sheetz, man

UberTag

Bray Wyatt because I dunno.
Bray is who I expect.
Owens is who I want.
If they want to make it a draw, let D.Brine come back for one match so Brock can cripple him.
And, if they really want to be sad, they'll feed both Lesnar and Triple H to Reigns in individual matches on the same card.

The board can remove him if they don't feel he's longer fit to run the company. The worse ratings get, the more pressure there'll be to make a change from shareholders and USA.
Which board? This board? The board whose members are Chairman Vince, Triple H, Stephanie, Stu Goldfarb, Patricia Gottesman, Laureen Ong, Joe Perkins, Robyn Peterson, Frank Riddick and Jeffrey Speed? That board?

Good luck with that.

Man you guys are really scaring me that they'll really do Bork vs Wyatt at WM Star.

The least they could have done was keep Strongman strong. Guy got beat by Roman and neutralized by the Bearer bros, he's just another average big dude now.

I still would've done a Roman heel turn and repeated a screw job finish at Survivor Series and had Ambrose chase until WrestleMania. They'd been given a solid four months to build Ambrose and give him some edge, let him win the Royal Rumble after over coming several obstacles to get in and then being made to enter at number one while he's constantly targeted by heels on the Authority's orders but manages to survive and basically keep him and the new suit wearing "Corporate Champion" away from each other as much as possible. Have him drop it to Sheamus cashing in during the rematch if need be and insert him into the feud from there, hell have Sheamus be the one who does the job in a triple threat with Roman getting the title back just in time for Seth's return and there's a Summerslam main event, give Ambrose Triple and for the love of god finally end the damn Authority angle.

Might not be original (and maybe some rehashing of Austin/Rock) but still probably more effective than whatever the fuck they're doing now.

UberTag

Yep, Lana is fucked and Rusev will now get "guy who got screwed over by his chick" booking for the rest of his WWE tenure. Refer to Johnny Mundo and Drew Galloway for past examples of how such performers have prospered.

Shame Lana wasn't just a Nazi sympathizer or something less offensive than what she did.

On the bright side, my long-time aspiration to see Rusev join up with Zack Ryder in a comedy tag team is closer than ever to being realized. That's where he'll wind up as soon as he's done making Roman look strong.

Top Bottom