• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Can't wait for the feud between Brie and Nikki about who's getting a kid first. That translates to a main event feud between Cena and Bryan because they made a pact that neither would impregnate his respective Bella.

Vince will be revealed as the true father.
Vinny waiting for a threesome with the Bella twins again

Somebody get the sister fucker in the GAF Confessions thread the "King of Strong Styke" boxers immediately.

"I tell you, I emptied my entire ballsack into my sister."

Sister fucker got his shit in like an indy worker.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't think Booker ever truly recovered from the WWE burial job. Even at his height, his character was always a goofball or a comic book-esque heel.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
feel the best
11251858_56558662f1f73.jpg

tanahashi dick so strong he buries other dicks

JavyOO7

Wii U is a great Nintendo console. Any third party support is on the eShop and that's all indies. At least Nintendo has that... they could build a good foundation with a lot of these indies on their next console. Which I think they will. (lol)

EDIT - Oh yeah, Miiverse is pretty cute. People genuinely helping out others when stuck. And all the amazing drawings...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't think Booker ever truly recovered from the WWE burial job. Even at his height, his character was always a goofball or a comic book-esque heel.

Best part about that burial is that instead of Booker losing badly the original big money feud was going to be...Kane going over HHH clean. Then Steph and HHH convinced Vince to go with HHH going over Booker instead.

Remember when wrestlers used to actually have a set up that accommodated to their finishing move?

What in the fuck happened to that? Most of the set ups now are just random moves.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Remember when wrestlers used to actually have a set up that accommodated to their finishing move?

What in the fuck happened to that? Most of the set ups now are just random moves.

More matches should be built around escaping/avoiding/setting up your finisher. Surprise finishers and finisher trading are fun once in awhile, but not every RAW match.

That Tabris thread is so fucked up over in OT
You can tell the people that are bemused and the people that just want to get their licks in since it's apparently ok because he's got a nice apartment

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That Tabris thread is so fucked up over in OT
You can tell the people that are bemused and the people that just want to get their licks in since it's apparently ok because he's got a nice apartment

Tabris is a great wrestling heel. From his perspective he's 100% in the right but the common man just can't understand his position. Vince should get him in and be the new Million Dollar Man.

Tabris is a great wrestling heel. From his perspective he's 100% in the right but the common man just can't understand his position. Vince should get him in and be the new Million Dollar Man.

I love how in the process of trying to bag on him for his apartment, Lore basically said he had even nicer shit

Should get him too!

Wii U is a great Nintendo console. Any third party support is on the eShop and that's all indies. At least Nintendo has that... they could build a good foundation with a lot of these indies on their next console. Which I think they will. (lol)

EDIT - Oh yeah, Miiverse is pretty cute. People genuinely helping out others when stuck. And all the amazing drawings...

Wii U is the best Nintendo console. It has their best output in forever. Wii U/3DS combo is top tier.

It makes me laugh how many levels of kayfabe WWE actually has with Breaking Ground, Total Divas and the main product.

All of them are different levels of kayfabe except sort of in the same universe.

Like a comic book.

EDIT:

So wrasslegaf is going to refer to jobbers/jobbing as props/propping?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Like a comic book.

EDIT:

So wrasslegaf is going to refer to jobbers/jobbing as props/propping?

IDK people who don't miss Total Divas are missing such riveting storylines like:

1) Paige is upset about thing
2) Nikki is upset because Brie is a dumbass
3) Alicia Fox is mad because Bad News Barrett broke up with her for ????
4) Natalya is mad because she thinks Tyson Kidd is sorta gay for Cesaro

Note: I have only seen like 2 episodes of this show and was drunk for both of them but I'm pretty sure all of these happened nonstop in every episode

IDK people who don't miss Total Divas are missing such riveting storylines like:

1) Paige is upset about thing
2) Nikki is upset because Brie is a dumbass
3) Alicia Fox is mad because Bad News Barrett broke up with her for ????
4) Natalya is mad because she thinks Tyson Kidd is sorta gay for Cesaro

Note: I have only seen like 2 episodes of this show and was drunk for both of them but I'm pretty sure all of these happened nonstop in every episode

Wow, for other reasons 1 2 and 4, 3 is the swerve out of the whole bunch.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wow, for other reasons 1 2 and 4, 3 is the swerve out of the whole bunch.

IDK I didn't watch attentively to remember what the reason was other than Barrett was tehre

I just remember a lot of whining and half of the episodes being Nikki constantly implying Brie is her drunk asshole friend who's holding her back

IDK I didn't watch attentively to remember what the reason was other than Barrett was tehre

I just remember a lot of whining and half of the episodes being Nikki constantly implying Brie is her drunk asshole friend who's holding her back

The whole thing with the Bellas was a constant thing since the first season. That's why I expressed my surprise at the Fox/Barrett relationship.

Okada's a good example of someone who does this well - almost every move in his war crate is designed to damage the head & neck to set up for the Rainmaker.

Top Bottom